Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

My Fiancé’s Friend Acts Like She’s The Woman In His Life - I Worry She's Trying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé’s Friend Acts Like She’s The Woman In His Life - I Worry She's Trying (506 Views)

My Fiancé’s Friend Acts Like She’s The Woman In His Life - I Worry She Wants Him / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancé’s Friend Acts Like She’s The Woman In His Life - I Worry She's Trying by DyshApp: 3:55pm On Apr 10
Relationship Talk 🗣️👂

I’m engaged to be married after being with my fiancé for three years and we moved in together last May. We’re both 29 and
felt ready to make these commitments to each other, and it’s very exciting.

However, I have a major issue with a female friend of his, whom he knew before I was on the scene. I truly think she’s trying to undermine our relationship and turn my fiancé against me, but he won’t hear a bad word against her. He admitted to me that he used to fancy her years ago when they first met, but she wasn’t interested in him in a romantic way, although they stayed close friends.

This is the interesting bit – when he told her he’d started dating me, she was really off with him (almost angry, according to him) and then she told him a few days later that she felt more for him than friendship and wanted to give things a go. My fiancé let her down gently and apparently things haven’t been awkward between them since. However, I hate the way she calls him at all hours of the day and night, and doesn’t seem to care that I’m there.

She also arranges things for the two of them to do where I’m not invited. It’s like she’s not even acknowledging me or the fact we’re getting married! What do you think?

👉if you wanna talk Relationship Gist then join The Relationship Talk Lounge🗣️👂
Re: My Fiancé’s Friend Acts Like She’s The Woman In His Life - I Worry She's Trying by Balablue64: 4:21pm On Apr 10
Fake made up stories

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé’s Friend Acts Like She’s The Woman In His Life - I Worry She's Trying by qtguru(m): 12:01am On Apr 11
Reddit story

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[PDF] Funny Story - Emily Henry / I Need Advice / For The Ladies::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.