Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Manipulation And Pushing Narratives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Manipulation And Pushing Narratives (157 Views)

What Is It With Gay People And Pushing Their Stupid Agenda? / Bbnaija: Celebrities Blast Tacha For Insulting And Pushing Mike / Bbnaija: Celebrities Blast Tacha For Insulting And Pushing Mike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manipulation And Pushing Narratives by Rod67: 5:19pm On Apr 10
When I was younger, I use to see women with big butts as dirty and smelly, with time all those ass pushing propaganda to men I started developing a preference for chubby women now all I want is yash. Propagandas are real. Imagine what is being pushed down on our kids now? Just imagine. Is ok to be a non pronoun. Gay.
Re: Manipulation And Pushing Narratives by immortalcrown(m): 5:25pm On Apr 10
It is called social engineering.

In the past, "pot belly" was an evidence of good living. But now, pot belly is a sign of unhealthiness.

In the past, going to farm and doing home chores were considered good exercises. Now, they are seen as evidence of poverty. Hire maids for chores, avoid farming, then incur extra expenses at gym houses.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation And Pushing Narratives by Dizzyyish: 5:56pm On Apr 10

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Economic Forum 2020 / Romance Section Nlers And Common Sense / Abuja Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.