Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Life!!! Please Read!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life!!! Please Read!!! (740 Views)

Any Little Thing Will Save My Life. Please Help / I Am Tired Of My Fake Life. Please, Help Me. / Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life!!! Please Read!!! by Rod67: 6:59pm On Apr 10
I just saw a post saying nollywood Actor jnr. pope is dead! I felt heartbroken 💔 cause the feelings brought back memories of my late elder brother to me, and then I remembered what happened to me, listen! I have a car so I drive the sienna for transport as a side hustle, one incident happened few weeks ago I was coming back around 7pm at night a truck heavy duty truck was speeding on a sharp bending corner and the road was a one way road, my side was a big ditch with river I had no where else to dive my car into to avoid being rammed by the truck, God helping I maneuver my way out but I felt that swoop death hot air at my cheeks as the truck passed by, passengers were shouting driver you’re a good driver, meanwhile I was crying inside thanking God for saving me, so as I was driving I was reminiscing so if I die I die and go just like that, the money I’m hustling for who will eat then?? I haven’t married, no kids, so this got me thinking, we should enjoy life like is our last, don’t mind the world, and it’s social engineering, you don’t need to be married to have kids, if you die without living an offspring here you die empty, you don’t need millions before your happy, or travel, just enjoy life right now, funny enough some people will die this night, please enjoy life now don’t wait for tomorrow,

5 Likes

Re: Life!!! Please Read!!! by Balablue64: 7:19pm On Apr 10
This "enjoy your life now" mentality has kept many people in perpetual poverty because they wanna enjoy right now.
Hey you, As a young man that you are now get up and hustle, avoid women, avoid alcohol, avoid betting and crazy reckless lifestyle that won't lead you to anywhere and don't forget to save for the rainy day.
Suffer now to enjoy tomorrow and don't eat the tree that will bear you fruits tomorrow. Shikena

4 Likes

Re: Life!!! Please Read!!! by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:20pm On Apr 10
So touching,I swear nothing day this life.
When i heard nd confirmed the news of Junior Pope's death for the first time I cried,right now am on his IG page scrolling through his pic with his family.just thinking what his young family will be passing thru now.

My condolence is with them

Modified:Jnr Pope lives!
Re: Life!!! Please Read!!! by Rod67: 8:16pm On Apr 10
Thank God jnr pope survived
Re: Life!!! Please Read!!! by SenecaTheYonger: 8:40pm On Apr 10
Rod67:
I just saw a post saying nollywood Actor jnr. pope is dead! I felt heartbroken 💔 cause the feelings brought back memories of my late elder brother to me, and then I remembered what happened to me, listen! I have a car so I drive the sienna for transport as a side hustle, one incident happened few weeks ago I was coming back around 7pm at night a truck heavy duty truck was speeding on a sharp bending corner and the road was a one way road, my side was a big ditch with river I had no where else to dive my car into to avoid being rammed by the truck, God helping I maneuver my way out but I felt that swoop death hot air at my cheeks as the truck passed by, passengers were shouting driver you’re a good driver, meanwhile I was crying inside thanking God for saving me, so as I was driving I was reminiscing so if I die I die and go just like that, the money I’m hustling for who will eat then?? I haven’t married, no kids, so this got me thinking, we should enjoy life like is our last, don’t mind the world, and it’s social engineering, you don’t need to be married to have kids, if you die without living an offspring here you die empty, you don’t need millions before your happy, or travel, just enjoy life right now, funny enough some people will die this night, please enjoy life now don’t wait for tomorrow,

Nice blog. He's not dead though
Re: Life!!! Please Read!!! by Emmanuel30a2: 10:18am On Apr 11
Rubbish! From an .diot.?
Re: Life!!! Please Read!!! by Starz825(m): 12:04pm On Apr 11
Balablue64:
This "enjoy your life now" mentality has kept many people in perpetual poverty because they wanna enjoy right now.
Hey you, As a young man that you are now get up and hustle, avoid women, avoid alcohol, avoid betting and crazy reckless lifestyle that won't lead you to anywhere and don't forget to save for the rainy day.
Suffer now to enjoy tomorrow and don't eat the tree that will bear you fruits tomorrow. Shikena
Above all ...still enjoy life
Re: Life!!! Please Read!!! by Mom007(f): 8:03pm On Apr 11
So after God saved your life, your advice to people is that they should 'enjoy life'?
Re: Life!!! Please Read!!! by MrCork: 8:57pm On Apr 11
Rod67:

am not reading it!! angry
Re: Life!!! Please Read!!! by Pupanchy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 12
From my way of seeing things, l can suggest you r right but still the same time, one questions I do ask myself is what have we come to do in this wicked world is what l kept asking myself most of the time and mind you the little l get is what l use in enjoying myself o, I've seen someone who told me hes going to work and never returned back home, death says the truth but you see that life is a lie, pens down

(1) (Reply)

What Happens In The Afterlife Of Someone Who Committed Suicide / Valentine Day's Idea / Tips For Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.