Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu (22267 Views)

17 Impeached Deputy Governors Since 1999 / Court Orders Kogi To Pay Simon Achuba, Impeached Deputy Governor N180m / Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:35am On Apr 11
The Acting Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Edo, Emperor Jaret Tenebe, has assured the impeached deputy governor of the state, Philip Shaibu, that he would not be abandoned.

He spoke yesterday when he paid Shiabu a solidarity visit in his Abuja residence, describing his impeachment as a sham and urged the former deputy governor to use all legal means to upturn it.

Tenebe told Shaibu: “I am here to pay you this solidarity visit because I still regard you as the deputy governor of Edo State because that sham they did in the Edo State House of Assembly is a disgrace to the governor and it is an aberration to our democracy which I know the court will not allow to stand.

“You are somebody who stood out. The price you paid is the price of loyalty. You were loyal even to the detriment of the people you started with. You paid that price.

“We just celebrated Easter, and we know the price Jesus Christ paid. He died for our sins, and what happened is a replica of what Jesus Christ did for humanity.

“Today, they have removed you as the deputy governor but we still regard you as the deputy governor. It is the price that you have paid to ensure that Obaseki and his semblance are rooted out of Edo State. I can tell you that we will not allow you to walk alone. We are with you in spirit.

“You are a strong man, and I am here as the chairman of APC in Edo State, and I am also an Uzairue indigene where we both come from. We should be strong. I implore you to continue to pursue this matter in court, and we will be with you all through, and God is your strength.

“When one door is closed, many more are opened, and many are opened for you from today. That is what the detractors don’t know. Be strong, and we will match on together.”

The visit comes barely 24 hours after some APC faithful in Etsako West Local Government Area of Edo State protested against the alleged planned return of Shaibu to the party.

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/well-not-allow-you-walk-alone-edo-apc-chairman-assures-impeached-deputy-governor-shaibu/

12 Likes

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by chiiraq802(m): 10:36am On Apr 11
Failure has no friends.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by omowolewa: 10:44am On Apr 11
Okay, revenge mode activated

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by slivertongue: 10:53am On Apr 11
Anyhow Edo Central will produce the governor of Edo State. All attempts by Osho to sabotage it failed. PDP led the way and PDP will be delivered by the people.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Lance008(m): 10:54am On Apr 11
Obaseki Na silent person no means say he dey dumb
Philip too do pass himself
No atom of respect even to osho baba

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Barkingigboho: 10:55am On Apr 11
chiiraq802:
Failure has no friends.

The demons in APC are telling him they will do everything to paint obaseki bad.

Kole work no APC in Edo again.

Evil people

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Barkingigboho: 10:57am On Apr 11
omowolewa:
Okay, revenge mode activated

Edo is PDP

PDP is Edo let that sink in

Instead let LP have it

I told you lots during Delta politics your were all screaming APC will sweep Delta like people who have agreed inside one dirty coven

The failed analyst called helinues was bringing out useless statistics on how APC will wipe bayelsa and delta.

Kole werk...APC is finished in the South

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by VinnyBaba: 10:57am On Apr 11
Lol,

This APC Chairman na Liverpool Fan?😄

Anyways, APC likes Jaguda, Troublesome and CORRUPT Politicians, so Shuaibu fits them.😒🙂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Morbeta11(m): 10:58am On Apr 11
Shaibu be wise and run from these vultures that have come to rip you off of your last naira and dollars, pure yahoo yahoo sympathy.......run with your feet in your mouth.

5 Likes

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Frigga13: 11:07am On Apr 11
Politics grin

See as dem just wan cook stone for this man...

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by free2ryhme: 1:10pm On Apr 11
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Ofunaofu: 1:11pm On Apr 11
Shaibu wants to be governor

All the APC can do for him is to make him their flag bearer.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by salbis(m): 1:11pm On Apr 11
They can make him the gubernatorial flag bearer for APC.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by enemyofprogress: 1:12pm On Apr 11
Bunch of looserpool fans

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by richiemcgold: 1:12pm On Apr 11

We all know the game:
Here's what the visitor is indirectly telling Shaibu:

Work for us, work against your party,
After victory, you decamp.
..and we make sure your impeachment is overturned so that you can enjoy all the life benefits of a former deputy governor.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Truths9ja: 1:12pm On Apr 11
Shaibu joining APC will even affect APC chances in Edo poll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by bigdammyj: 1:12pm On Apr 11
Noted.
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Flame333: 1:12pm On Apr 11
I'll never seen a party so desperate and Shameless....

all they go about doing is just to look for influential politicians to help them gathered numbers at the Polling unit...

A party of 8 years plus cannot boast of his achievement and use it as a criteria to campaign...

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Opanka44(m): 1:12pm On Apr 11
Who can pls lend me 5k? I'll definitely return it

3 Likes

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by jeff1993: 1:12pm On Apr 11
Bbb
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Amigoss: 1:13pm On Apr 11
Get your dirty mouth off my my club's slogan,you stinking blood sucking demonic party

enemyofprogress:
Bunch of looserpool fans

Gbenu oshi soun

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by atobs4real(m): 1:13pm On Apr 11
Looking for party customer

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by atobs4real(m): 1:13pm On Apr 11
Looking for party customer
One has been identified

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Almaiga: 1:13pm On Apr 11
Obaseki right now grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by meum: 1:13pm On Apr 11
APC says to Shuaibu: Liverpool.
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 1:13pm On Apr 11
Shuaibu should avoid those demons in Apc. They wont help his present predicament.
They only want to chop their own share of the loot.
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Dittodat: 1:13pm On Apr 11
Clowns.
No permanent enemies or friends, just permanent interests.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by ZombieDetective: 1:14pm On Apr 11
grin
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by straighttalk(m): 1:14pm On Apr 11
Politics
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by dibunotion(m): 1:15pm On Apr 11
Liverpool

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by BarrElChapo(m): 1:17pm On Apr 11
Delusional
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Negroid001(m): 1:20pm On Apr 11
Oga no be Anfield you dey.
You go walk alone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RMAFC To Commence Disbursement Of 13% Derivation Fund To Lagos (Pic) / PDP Raises Alarm Over Plots To Impeach Fayose / Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.