Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu (22370 Views)

17 Impeached Deputy Governors Since 1999 / Court Orders Kogi To Pay Simon Achuba, Impeached Deputy Governor N180m / Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by tojahh(m): 4:52pm On Apr 11
Opanka44:
Who can pls lend me 5k? I'll definitely return it

You no go rest... Na Everytime you dey beg and scam
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:20pm On Apr 11
Flame333:
I'll never seen a party so desperate and Shameless....

all they go about doing is just to look for influential politicians to help them gathered numbers at the Polling unit...
What are they supposed to do?
Hire thugs to take it by force?
Talk like say you get sense na

A party of 8 years plus cannot boast of his achievement and use it as a criteria to campaign...

democracy is a game of numbers not achievement
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Flame333: 5:31pm On Apr 11
MIKOLOWISKA:

What are they supposed to do?
Hire thugs to take it by force?
Talk like say you get sense na

democracy is a game of numbers not achievement

You should be ashamed of your mentality as a Nigeria Youth..

in other countries if a party like APC losses up what's the opportunity the way they've done with destroying this country, the system relied on people like you to retire them but here you are supporting rubbish..
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by LEGALSER: 5:34pm On Apr 11
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Didi2d(m): 6:05pm On Apr 11
Which APC be that? Una don start
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by sultry69(m): 6:12pm On Apr 11
Barkingigboho:

Edo is PDP

PDP is Edo let that sink in

Instead let LP have it

I told you lots during Delta politics your were all screaming APC will sweep Delta like people who have agreed inside one dirty coven

The failed analyst called helinues was bringing out useless statistics on how APC will wipe bayelsa and delta.

Kole werk...APC is finished in the South
keep deceiving yourself ,PDP will be struggling in this coming Edo election.
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by justmondris: 6:43pm On Apr 11
House of Assembly impeached person una dey involve law court for the matter? Wetin court fit do for the matter? APC leaders want him to support their candidate and they will also dump him once the election is over.
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by garfield1: 7:22pm On Apr 11
[quote author=slivertongue post=129380242]Anyhow Edo Central will produce the governor of Edo State. All attempts by Osho to sabotage it failed. PDP led the way and PDP will be delivered by the people.[/quote

Okpebholo is the next governor
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by garfield1: 7:28pm On Apr 11
bjdon:

Revenge against Obaseki the 'Red Eye' Ok make we dey look. I think many of you don't understand how strong and rutherless 'Red eye' is. He has won all the battles he's been in so far. Oshimole, Ize-Iyamu, Jagaban, Wike... all were defeated by the 'Red Eye'!

Lol but he lost last year na.the forces against are too much
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Mervingreat: 9:22pm On Apr 11
chiiraq802:
Failure has no friends.

How? What brought failure talj into this just tell me?

Obaseki in th real sense is the failure for having nothing to show for 8 years than fighting everyone.

If we knew same Obaseki we fought for will go this route we won't have fought for him. I personally regretted supporting Obaseki to shade Oshio because in between Yeye Bello and Obaseki I don't know is the first in failure....
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by slivertongue: 12:11pm On Apr 12
[quote author=garfield1 post=129388444][/quote]
unstable character so you abandoned Dennis Idahosa?
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by garfield1: 12:17pm On Apr 12
slivertongue:

unstable character so you abandoned Dennis Idahosa?

Lol,pdp has lost Edo already my son
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by slivertongue: 12:22pm On Apr 12
garfield1:

Lol,pdp has lost Edo already my son

obaseki is still the governor, PDP is still the ruling party. The choice is for Edolites to make and I doubt they will consider a party that has destroyed the economy. Your father could be my contemporary
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by garfield1: 12:43pm On Apr 12
slivertongue:

obaseki is still the governor, PDP is still the ruling party. The choice is for Edolites to make and I doubt they will consider a party that has destroyed the economy. Your father could be my contemporary

Have respect for my father if you don't have your yours little boy.edo will not vote for a party that is divided,a governor that failed in his second term and a governor that fought godfatherism and still wants to further it.up APC.in plateau,they rejected godfatherism.samw will happen in Edo
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by slivertongue: 12:56pm On Apr 12
garfield1:

Have respect for my father if you don't have your yours little boy.edo will not vote for a party that is divided,a governor that failed in his second term and a governor that fought godfatherism and still wants to further it.up APC.in plateau,they rejected godfatherism.samw will happen in Edo

You don't have respect for the Fathers of others thus your insults. You must be a millennial to think everyone is a kid. I repeat your father is likely my contemporary. Plateau rejected APC, Edo votes should do same. The gang that denied the printing and looting of money only to accept after Buhari has left can't and shouldn't be trusted.
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by garfield1: 1:10pm On Apr 12
slivertongue:

You don't have respect for the Fathers of others thus your insults. You must be a millennial to think everyone is a kid. I repeat your father is likely my contemporary. Plateau rejected APC, Edo votes should do same. The gang that denied the printing and looting of money only to accept after Buhari has left can't and shouldn't be trusted.

Lol,plateau rejected godfatherism,Edo will do same.obaseki failed and his stooge will be soundly rejected
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by slivertongue: 1:21pm On Apr 12
garfield1:

Lol,plateau rejected godfatherism,Edo will do same.obaseki failed and his stooge will be soundly rejected

Don't waste your time trying to twist narratives like kids. Plateau started the push against APC in 2019. The rest is history. No right thinking NIGERIAN living in today's Nigeria will vote APC. APC is a calamity that must be avoided.
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by garfield1: 4:54pm On Apr 12
slivertongue:

Don't waste your time trying to twist narratives like kids. Plateau started the push against APC in 2019. The rest is history. No right thinking NIGERIAN living in today's Nigeria will vote APC. APC is a calamity that must be avoided.

Yet APC keeps winning Nigeria and majority of state.apc won plateau guber in 2019 you liar.even if Nigerians vote out APC,it will not be for pdp
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by slivertongue: 6:27pm On Apr 12
garfield1:

Yet APC keeps winning Nigeria and majority of state.apc won plateau guber in 2019 you liar.even if Nigerians vote out APC,it will not be for pdp

people like you who lack home training will always trade insults for discourse. Plateau is good under PDP and Edolites know the difference between APC and PDP.
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by garfield1: 6:38pm On Apr 12
slivertongue:

people like you who lack home training will always trade insults for discourse. Plateau is good under PDP and Edolites know the difference between APC and PDP.

They will choose APC Mr man
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by slivertongue: 6:42pm On Apr 12
garfield1:

They will choose APC Mr man

live Obaseki and Edolites to decide
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by garfield1: 6:43pm On Apr 12
slivertongue:

live Obaseki and Edolites to decide

Yes but they will not reinforce the failure of ugly obaseki
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by slivertongue: 6:48pm On Apr 12
garfield1:

Yes but they will not reinforce the failure of ugly obaseki

Abba Father bless Obaseki and Edowlites.
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:24pm On Apr 13
Flame333:

You should be ashamed of your mentality as a Nigeria Youth..

You should be ashamed
You didn't answer the question
What would you do
Do you understand democracy is game of numbers
They got the numbers
You didn'
You wan turn amto roforofo
You gofit stand wenthe bloodletting starts?
Better make up your mind the form of govt you want

in other countries if a party like APC losses up what's the opportunity the way they've done with destroying this country, the system relied on people like you to retire them but here you are supporting rubbish..

you can't even make a proper sentence
What are you trying to say

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting / Why Ajaokuta Steel Company Won’t Function Immediately – Minister / Nigerian Embassies Facing Threats From Host Countries —senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.