Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) (55833 Views)

Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) / Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat / Meet Dede Nne, A.K.A Mr. Spell, Performs On Radio TC (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by ReacherSaidNoth: 5:35pm On Apr 11
ikdaddy01:

Nobody is seeing it. Distraction from all angles.
The boy was attracted by the video he was making and him too was feeling himself as celebrity , was speeding and catching cruise. That's why he didn't see the other boat on time and couldn't react quickly and rightly.
It's quite sad and carelessness.
Wait, there was actually a collision? I thought the boat capsized from speeding

Modified: I just watched the video, boat boy was distracted by JP's video and the rest is now unfortunate history.

3 Likes

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by blackboy(m): 5:35pm On Apr 11
The boat operators in that axis and the boat owner should be arrested/fined.
I work in the riverine area. The company I work for normally hires speed boat not canoes - with cabin. However there is shuttle services which convey ppl with regular boats using power engines which I opt for. Please note , there is no overloading and everyone is given a life jacket. No be small journey. Na risk. A life jacket should have been a must. That is the 101 of boat rides

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by EdiskyHarry: 5:35pm On Apr 11
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Trustmea: 5:36pm On Apr 11
toujurs:
Imagine this coward. Like seriously. What's this one saying. fanta and 10k? Omg
I watched the video and didn't hear the guy saying he offered 10k to the river, na only fanta oh. This op wants trafic

5 Likes

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by maureensylvia(f): 5:36pm On Apr 11
Trustmea:

Calling 911 for this naija

lol that dude made me dial 911😂
I wanted to be sure
As I heard I’ll be redirected to customer care rep na so I end the call😂😂😂

B like e Dey work o😂

3 Likes

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by maureensylvia(f): 5:37pm On Apr 11
Riskymarvelous:
I go dey pour fanta before I enter any boat now e be like say nah the code be that

😂😂😂😂
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Moniya4Real(m): 5:39pm On Apr 11
🤣🤣🤣

Ibej:
Fanta ke
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by just2endowed: 5:40pm On Apr 11
Trustmea:
Okay the DOP and director wear life jacket. Their life is more important to them and they can't provide the life jacket for everyone boarding the canoe

Can they be charge for man slaughter?

Lawyers in the house, pls advise
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by flokii: 5:40pm On Apr 11
ikdaddy01:

Nobody is seeing it.
The boy was attracted by the video he was making and him too was feeling himself as celebrity , was speeding and catching cruise. That's why he didn't see the other boat on time and couldn't react quickly and rightly.
It's quite sad and carelessness.

You're right.. all it takes for accidents to occur is slight mistake or distraction.
May the soul of the young actor rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by 2shure: 5:40pm On Apr 11
Oya me sef go experiment my own,I go carry coke,Fanta,tubeless tyre,Kola,which other ah remain again,ok yes I go find cover. Make I see how I wan take drown. No be only Fanta and 10k.
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Ejiakusmith(m): 5:41pm On Apr 11
Hahahah 🤣🤣🤣🤣😆😆 Baba I wan kill myself with laugh base on this your reply haha

justdream:

You watch video finish, still dey ask this kain question? U sure say u go sabi book atol?
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by DCmonster: 5:41pm On Apr 11
This guy is a stupid retard whose sense of reasoning has been damaged by drugs.

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by DCmonster: 5:43pm On Apr 11
2shure:
Oya me sef go experiment my own,I go carry coke,Fanta,tubeless tyre,Kola,which other ah remain again,ok yes I go find cover. Make I see how I wan take drown. No be only Fanta and 10k.
Alligator pepper. (7 seeds) in your pocket. 1 seed rubbed on your whole body and thrown into the river. grin
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by maureensylvia(f): 5:43pm On Apr 11
Trustmea:

I watched the video and didn't hear the guy saying he offered 10k to the river, na only fanta oh. This op wants trafic

He did
He said he poured Fanta
Sprayed 5k on the river
Giveaway 5k to kids around there
And he was to settle his spiritual man with goat when he comes back.

What annoys me is the stingy producer offered to pay him 100k for the risky movie which she’s yet to pay him but has already paid Jnr pope
Feeding per day 1500

Be like this nollywood is not as rosy as I thought o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Keegan: 5:43pm On Apr 11
crisubanijunior:
…if other persons insisted that the producer must give them lifevest or they wont proceed. I am also sure that the producer would have made it available to them since there was no options. But because we dont care, they ones that did, made necessary steps towards safeguarding their lives.

How many of us put on helmets on okada ride these days? We always take things for granted, thinking or praying that it doesn't happen to us. So if a celebrity just die on a bike accident and his/her skull fonkasibe, whose fault would that be?

7 Likes

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by johnog4sure: 5:43pm On Apr 11
Juliusganduje:
I don't joke with all these things. We are still in our ancestral African land. Wherever I'm, I give to Caesar what is to Caesar. People who are claiming woke are deceiving themselves. White men brainwashed them no be small. Same white men are still practicing their own culture. The burial of queen Elizabeth opened my eyes to their hypocrisy. What was the goat that was in front marching with them for? Why were the men wearing skirt and blouse? It is only Africans that threw away their religion and culture. Asians accepted civilization from the west but retained their religion and culture. Africa rejected civilization and accepted the white man religion.
no mind dem, and dem think say dem go make heaven, u cant make heaven if u deny yourself of how God made u

2 Likes

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by PopQueenAgency: 5:43pm On Apr 11
Riskymarvelous:
I go dey pour fanta before I enter any boat now e be like say nah the code be that

One day I pour Ginger ale before I enter plane. Near the wing o. Dem arrest me.
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by ponishah: 5:43pm On Apr 11
Trustmea:
Okay the DOP and director wear life jacket. Their life is more important to them and they can't provide the life jacket for everyone boarding the canoe
Dem no be adults?
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Hahjascho(m): 5:43pm On Apr 11
Guys… never take basic things for granted (life jacket) no matter the gathering…even if they call you coward.

Prevention is better than cure, they say.

Don’t mind the OP. Fanta ko, Pepsi ni.

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 5:44pm On Apr 11
So as big as junior pope he couldn't insist on the use of life jacket for himself? Haaa.....some people sha

2 Likes

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Suncheks(m): 5:44pm On Apr 11
No be only fanta even Mirinda too. Next time before embarking on such dangerous journey, always remember to maintain all safety measures and that's the only way your safety can be guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by bitbillionaire: 5:44pm On Apr 11
muyico:
God saved u not d fanta u pour into water! Stop sounding stupids

Did you just said the guy sound stupid? The guy is more spiritually intelligent than you even though you may more educated.

Of course, it's God that saved him but the question you should ask yourself is: why didn't God save others that died? Because obviously they didn't do what he did. They were not as spiritually aware as he is.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:45pm On Apr 11
Na God save you

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by MemoriesAndMe: 5:45pm On Apr 11
Trustmea:

Exactly.
I think the producers / directors of the said movie should be sued. It doesn't even cost much to rent life jackets for everyone on the boat, why risk the crew's lives by being so cheap?

4 Likes

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Bridget95(f): 5:47pm On Apr 11
Pepperdemisback:

People carry you go River, Dem wear protecting jackets cos their lives is precious to them. You followed them without protecting your life, you are a surviving child with 3 children. Is your life Precious to you?
That's the height of stupidity. I wonder why a big man with house and money can't buy a life jacket

4 Likes

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Eriggs: 5:49pm On Apr 11
So this is what really happened?
So sad
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Artscollection: 5:49pm On Apr 11
Iam not a fan of those things but don't take anything for granted especially if you have not discovered yourself.

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by UbaPhilipo: 5:50pm On Apr 11
Blatant ignorant, like say na water spirit be give u life.... Mtewwwwee

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by blaise26abj(m): 5:50pm On Apr 11
toujurs:
Imagine this coward. Like seriously. What's this one saying. fanta and 10k? Omg

And if a pastor ask for tithe and offering , dem go still give . 🤣 one native doctor don use his 10k buy peppered chicken , wash am down with better Fanta 🤣.

Nigerians should keep giving money to fake men of god and Native doctors . Una sha no wan get sense

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by LiveWire85: 5:51pm On Apr 11
Water no get enemy till you fall for Oshimili -Omar Lay

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:53pm On Apr 11
How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC

This is the headline the original news poster brought to Nairaland to be posted.

This is what 'the' Nairaland Moderator edited it to and brought to the Frontpage.

I Gave ₦10k And Fanta To Water Spirit" Actor Who Survives The Boat Mishap

The guy never emphasize on the fanta thing, he mentioned that just once and went into detail of what really happened. ,
He only let us know what transpired and how the collision and accident happened.
But some uneducated people are already cursing him out cos they read the nonsense someone want them to read and comment about.
Illiterate everywhere

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Patojargz: 5:53pm On Apr 11
We On Same Shoe brr!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son / Is This Power Bike Too Big For Koredo Bello? / Rosy Meurer Goes Braless At The 'Merry Men' Premiere

Viewing this topic: justdream(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.