Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) (55772 Views)

Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) / Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat / Meet Dede Nne, A.K.A Mr. Spell, Performs On Radio TC (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Librason: 3:48am On Apr 14
MartinsD12:

Read to understand, when he was recused he was a bit alive but delay in getting him to good hospital that could have saved him from that poisonous river niger

Go and sit down!

He suffered suffocation underneath water and needed revival , his internal body was full of water they didn't press it out , nothing was done ...and you are here giving small-boy information.

NairaOcean
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Librason: 3:52am On Apr 14
Pepperdemisback:

Yes, I , Pepperdemisback and my unfortunate miserable and oloriburuku mother are useless dogs for not having home training.

Exactly my point.
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by dnawah(m): 9:06am On Apr 14
newdawn2017:
wear with ur life jacket then go say this in any body of water, challenging the terestsial divine mighty powers that be there. undecided I dare u my dear.
sugar,i totally agree with you.but only the priests are allow to pour sacrifice to the God and gods.he provoked the water spirits.
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by GreatOchuks: 10:12am On Apr 14
Librason:

To be true , I saw your second post when Just2endowed had to ask further , if they can be sued for being so nonchalant in managing people under their control? And you further said they can be sued for negligence.

You could have been more explicit and more elaborative in the first instance, what if someone had not moved through the entire thread?

As per your comment " judge don't make decisions based on the argument of the lawyers".....this is where you are getting it wrong and has proven that you are a novice ....and you don't know anything...may be you have aspiration to become a lawyer but from the look of things ....you still don't know anything.

Are you supposed to be told that judges will make pronouncement based on established laws.... that's a given but this only comes after facts and arguments are laid before him by the lawyers....common!

Some cases may appear winnable but you end up losing it , based on you not laying facts on the table.. Judges don't judge by emotion only by facts before them on which they now apply the extant laws..

Just2endowed

Don't be smart by half ,, read the comment you have quoted and deduce the meaning and reason for the inclusion of the word "Primarily" ...

So because you think a Lawyer can argue very well , he can sway the judgement of the Court against the Clear provisions of the CFRN and the Supreme Court judgement on the same matter based on his prowess in arguments?

Why am I even replying you sef ,, your reasoning is deficient and disgusting,, no need to bring than IQ arguing back and forth with your kind ....

I don move on
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 1:15pm On Apr 14
Librason:

Exactly my point that I and my unfortunate miserable and oloriburuku mother are useless dogs for not having home training.

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Librason: 7:46am On Apr 15
Pepperdemisback:

Exactly my point that I Pepperdemisback and my unfortunate miserable and oloriburuku mother are useless dogs for not having home training.

Yes grin grin
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Librason: 9:28am On Apr 15
GreatOchuks:

Don't be smart by half ,, read the comment you have quoted and deduce the meaning and reason for the inclusion of the word "Primarily" ...

So because you think a Lawyer can argue very well , he can sway the judgement of the Court against the Clear provisions of the CFRN and the Supreme Court judgement on the same matter based on his prowess in arguments?

Why am I even replying you sef ,, your reasoning is deficient and disgusting,, no need to bring than IQ arguing back and forth with your kind ....

I don move on

That's your comment below πŸ‘‡, don't assume I didn't see it.

"Judges don't make decisions based on the Arguments of the Lawyers before them primarily,, they make decisions based on Established Laws , Stare decisis and Good conscience..."

I saw the word "primarily" and I am telling you what you put before the judge is the basic!
Judges come to the court to decide on a case primarily !

Are judges coming in as witnesses in the court or to preside on a case based on its' merit!?
Common! Come off it!

Establish laws my foot ! you are just putting cart before the horse.... what case are you going to apply established laws upon? Is it not the case before you!?

Or as a judge , you become the witness , you provide the proof or evidence, are you the defendant/respondent or the plaintiff/appellant or their advocates!?

e.g you accused someone of murder , so the judge will just apply the penalty of murder as contained in the law book / provisions of the law without enough proof /evidence? and it is said, it is better for a criminal to be set free , than an innocent to be convicted.
It is not that the established laws are not there but judges must be circumspect in apply those laws based on what the lawyers present before him, that's the issue you with your very dull brain don't want to realize.

what an unrepentant daft you are !

You are just being a deception to yourself, an adamant liar , who makes progress in error , your ego won't allow you make a u - turn.

Do lawyers go to court just for argument case , for the merriment of it or to facilitate acquittal of their clients by calling witnesses, providing evidence e.t.c as the case may be...
Don't be "mumuish" what provision of the law or judgement of the Court , be it supreme court and all the nonsense you wrote up there will apply on is the case on ground, they cannot manufacture a matter out of nowhere.

Case must be proven beyond reasonable doubt this clown called GreatOchuks , facilitated by lawyers
,before judge can apply established laws.

You are an ignoramus, who needs to retake a class , you need a relegation with this your bizarre and idiotic argument not even suitable for primary 6 pupil let alone year one law student.

Very egoistic idiot.
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 4:38pm On Apr 15
Librason:

Yes grin grin My drunkard father and my unfortunate miserable and oloriburuku mother are useless dogs for not having home training.

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Librason: 8:36pm On Apr 15
Pepperdemisback:

Yes, I, Pepperdemisback My drunkard father and my unfortunate miserable and oloriburuku mother are useless dogs for not having home training.

Yes grin grin πŸ˜€πŸ˜
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 9:21pm On Apr 16
Librason:

Yes My drunkard father and my unfortunate miserable and oloriburuku mother are useless dogs for not having home training.D grin πŸ˜€πŸ˜

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 3:44pm On Apr 17
Librason:

Yes my drunkard father and my unfortunate miserable and oloriburuku mother are useless dogs for not having home training.
grin grin πŸ˜€πŸ˜

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Librason: 1:38am On Apr 18
Pepperdemisback:

Yes me Pepperdemisback,my drunkard father and my unfortunate miserable and oloriburuku mother are useless dogs for not having home training.

grin grinπŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Librason: 2:30am On Apr 18
Pepperdemisback:

Yes I Pepperdemisback,my drunkard father and my unfortunate miserable and oloriburuku mother are useless dogs for not having home training grin grin πŸ˜€πŸ˜

Good!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 9:54am On Apr 18
Librason:

Good! my drunkard father and my unfortunate miserable and oloriburuku mother are useless dogs for not having home training grin grin πŸ˜€πŸ˜
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Librason: 9:47am On Apr 20
Pepperdemisback:

Good! pepperdemisback,my drunkard father and my unfortunate miserable and oloriburuku mother are useless dogs for not having home training

Ehen now! you no read am? grin grin 🀣
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 4:53pm On Apr 20
Librason:

Ehen now! you no read am?
my drunkard father and my unfortunate miserable and oloriburuku mother are useless dogs for not having home training
grin grin 🀣

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Obierika(m): 1:55am On Apr 21
This guy was on of the people who distracted the driver of the boat leading to the accident
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Librason: 12:22am On Apr 26
Pepperdemisback:

my drunkard father and my unfortunate miserable and oloriburuku mother are useless dogs for not having home training

Ehen now! you no read am grin grin πŸ˜‚
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 2:15pm On Apr 26
Librason:

Ehen now! you no read am. my drunkard father and my unfortunate miserable and oloriburuku mother are useless dogs for not having home training

grin grin πŸ˜‚

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Librason: 2:24am On Apr 28
Pepperdemisback:

Ehen now! you no read am. my drunkard father and my unfortunate miserable and oloriburuku mother are useless dogs for not having home training

Iwo wiii grin grin
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 8:47pm On Apr 28
Librason:

Iwo wiii,

grin grin O wii ire!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him / Nigerians React As Ebuka Arrives Cape Town For Banky W's White Wedding / Why Hausa Actors & Actresses Don’t Kiss In Movies - Jita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.