Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) (56065 Views)

Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) / Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat / Meet Dede Nne, A.K.A Mr. Spell, Performs On Radio TC (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11
Felabrity:
Instead of just showing yansh, skit makers should start educating Nigerians on how to perform CPR
This should be part of our curriculum in primary, secondary and university

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by GreatOchuks: 7:41pm On Apr 11
just2endowed:

But it's the duty of the producer to ensure saftefy of their actors and employers during production. An employer must ensure safety manager is in place during production and indirectly the manager or producer should have ensure safery measures are implemented. The manager and his producers put on a life jacket during their own trip but fails to provide to the rest of the crew. Could we still prove that it's a man slaughter?
Agreed , they can be sued and convicted for Negligence but not Man Slaughter,,,, MS is the junior brother to Murder ,, it carries a very high Burden of Proof because it's Penalty is Life Imprisonment.

For one to be convicted of such , their direct actions must be involved and lead to their deaths ,,in this case they only contributed but didn't cause the accident.
Any new wig can easily raise plethora of defences , the boat rider was distracted by putting ear buds in his ears while listening to Music even while on speed , the boatman was distracted further by their video shoots and even wanted to partake in it . Their Paparazzi further blocked the boatman from seeing ahead to prevent collision and the Boatman was on high speed even after JP begged him to slow down.

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 7:42pm On Apr 11
NairaOcean:
"I Gave ₦10k And Fanta To Water Spirit" Actor Who Survives The Boat Mishap

In the aftermath of the tragic boat accident that claimed the life of Nigerian actor Late Junior Pope, survivor TC has left many intrigued by a peculiar ritual performed just before boarding the ill-fated boat.

"When I was about to enter the boat, I poured the Fanta I was holding to greet the water spirits," TC shared, recounting the moments before embarking on the journey. shocked

The boat, which was carrying several passengers including the late actor Junior Pope, encountered turbulent waters leading to a devastating outcome. Junior Pope, known for his roles in Nollywood films, tragically lost his life in the accident, leaving fans and colleagues mourning across the entertainment industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO8TCy8DCpI
Why did he pour fanta in the first place, he would have allowed sleeping dogs lie
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Lovestrong(m): 7:47pm On Apr 11
Juliusganduje:
Na olodo be that.
lol! Stagnant olodo for dt matta
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 7:53pm On Apr 11
GreatOchuks:

Yeah , but he forgot to save the rest abi ?
Or those ones don't deserve being saved .

Everything God , God , God .
Person tell you say he hold rope gidigba when make am float till help come while those when no hold anything drown , you de say God save am .
Na rope save am , nothing spiritual there ..
I don hia,abeg waka dey go,thank you very much
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by deanoffaculty: 7:58pm On Apr 11
NairaOcean:

In the aftermath of the tragic boat accident that claimed the life of Nigerian actor Late Junior Pope, survivor TC has left many intrigued by a peculiar ritual performed just before boarding the ill-fated boat.

"When I was about to enter the boat, I poured the Fanta I was holding to greet the water spirits," TC shared, recounting the moments before embarking on the journey. shocked

The boat, which was carrying several passengers including the late actor Junior Pope, encountered turbulent waters leading to a devastating outcome. Junior Pope, known for his roles in Nollywood films, tragically lost his life in the accident, leaving fans and colleagues mourning across the entertainment industry.

Nigerians and nonsense mentality!

Jackie chan clocked 70years few days ago. He never poured fanta inside water and he had survived many serious and life-threatening situations. Inside water, on ice, avalanche, fire, fall from sky, etc.

God saved you...gbam!! No be fanta and 10k story.

I be wan AXE this guy right arm but I con remember say na pesin boyfriend.

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by geoworldedu: 8:06pm On Apr 11
Felabrity:
Instead of just showing yansh, skit makers should start educating Nigerians on how to perform CPR
Skitmakers do what sells. People will just scroll past a CPR video
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Real2088: 8:06pm On Apr 11
grin
Juliusganduje:
Na olodo be that.
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Excell3nt: 8:08pm On Apr 11
NairaOcean:

but why, time we wake up
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Itiskdg121(m): 8:16pm On Apr 11
I always say it that Nigerians are special breeds.
Barely 24 hours the man died, they started creating all sorts of headlines. Actor pope net worth, 5 things to know about pope....and so on.

I think Internet access is a curse to this country
Zwooks:
This is insensitive na. Are the adults we are breeding as a nation completely lacking of sense? This is insensitive and irrational na. Barely 3 days. Must we talk ? Why can't we resist the urge to talk
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Oizee(f): 8:22pm On Apr 11
post=129387074:
How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC

This is the headline the original news poster brought to Nairaland to be posted.

This is what 'the' Nairaland Moderator edited it to and brought to the Frontpage.

I Gave ₦10k And Fanta To Water Spirit" Actor Who Survives The Boat Mishap

The guy never emphasize on the fanta thing, he mentioned that just once and went into detail of what really happened. ,
He only let us know what transpired and how the collision and accident happened.
But some uneducated people are already cursing him out cos they read the nonsense someone want them to read and comment about.
Illiterate everywhere
this comment should have been on the first page honestly. I don't know why they edited the headline and put serious emphasis on 10k and fanta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Elidrisy20: 8:27pm On Apr 11
I don talk am,
Dem don sacrifice the guy
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Kay25(m): 8:28pm On Apr 11
Coca-Cola don dey supply spirit world drinks
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by kay29000(m): 8:36pm On Apr 11
After watching the video, I would say what saved him was the fact that he was 100% conscious...while the others were making videos, and listening to music with earpiece, he was watching the surrounding. He saw the canoe they hit before anyone, and held on to the rope that's attached to the boat (the rope they usually tie to a pole at the riverbank), so he didn't go down when the boat capsized.

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by gbolahanafm: 8:36pm On Apr 11
On Kolos... πŸ™„
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by efemena5050(m): 8:47pm On Apr 11
Elzazzi:
Was he also in the same boat with junior pope when the incident happened
u no understand English u no find English lesson teacher ?? Person explain for video u still dey ask questions wey even spirit no go answer.....
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by godlessmind: 8:51pm On Apr 11
NairaOcean:

Which Wan be water spirit again? Wetin do life jacket!!! 😏

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Franking: 9:02pm On Apr 11
Cash out for one guy man.
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Obviouslyblunt: 9:03pm On Apr 11
Juliusganduje:
I don't joke with all these things. We are still in our ancestral African land. Wherever I'm, I give to Caesar what is to Caesar. People who are claiming woke are deceiving themselves. White men brainwashed them no be small. Same white men are still practicing their own culture. The burial of queen Elizabeth opened my eyes to their hypocrisy. What was the goat that was in front marching with them for? Why were the men wearing skirt and blouse? It is only Africans that threw away their religion and culture. Asians accepted civilization from the west but retained their religion and culture. Africa rejected civilization and accepted the white man religion.
even the white men that brainwashed them made mention of Jesus being tempted by the devil, Job Being tempted by the devil, and Jesus casting out the evil spirit (Legion) from a person, yet they don’t believe spirits and deities.
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Everydaylove: 9:18pm On Apr 11
Foolish talk.

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by jaszplus12(m): 9:27pm On Apr 11
Rexymania:
You were only lucky. Perhaps God saved you, not one yeye fanta
When did the gods begin to like fanta? Artificial drink o! The gods love natural things like palmy and it's subsidiaries! Not fanta!
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Uchemus(m): 9:32pm On Apr 11
Pepperdemisback:

Religion is Religion and Tradition is Tradition. You just dive into a place and start doing things without consultation.
I heard there are some places in Igbo land where you don't kill pythons.
There are some lands where everything you utter comes to pass. But they go there acting and swearing for each other, some saying bad things had happened to them in these movies.
He was revived, I think the Community refused him to be taken away from the river side until they perform rituals to the River Goddess and that's how he died.
If someone tells you this, you might think twice about the role or take precautions.
Even the Bible says "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar". That's their territory, God gave it to them. If any fish trespasses into our own territory too, we kill, boil, fry and eat them.

"There are some lands where everything you utter comes to pass" why aren't they all millionaire there.

People like you with very low level is reasoning is the reason why the country is in such a big mess.

2 Likes

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Emdebby2: 9:32pm On Apr 11
Life jackets would have saved them. However, it's not a bad idea if you want to appease the water spirits. Perform your ritual as your spirit leads.

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by RhodaNelly: 9:33pm On Apr 11
Hmmmmm!!! I had to burn my data to actually watch this video on YouTube from start to finish. What I deduce are as follows:

1) This TC guy from the onset knew there are powers in the river, so he did his due diligence which was why he called his spiritual mother before embarking on the journey.
2) He only embarked on the journey when he was given the go ahead to do so by his spiritual mother. If your in this wicked world and you don't make enquires before you embark on certain moves, well. ..
3) He followed the instructions given to him to do what he had to do at the river bank before boarding,(the fanta and money) and he had in mind to still offer goat for sacrifice later after the shoot (I pity people forming woke up and down and playing ignorance of these things).
4) Even while on the boat, he was conscious, which was why he choose the angle of the boat he sat (where there is rope). He left his phones in his pocket and didn't do video. He even alerted the boat guy of the incoming canoe they eventually collided with.
5) That boat guy is really a demon, to have lied to the authorities that it was this TC guy that stood up on the boat to obstruct his view, not to see the incoming canoe. He wants to cover up for his errors and incompetence. He's an agent.
6)Adanma Luke the producer also sent cops after this guy, like is she mad ni? What is his offence? I guess surviving is the offence. After refusing to pay him his fee , good welfare and provide all their initial agreed loud and booze?
7) At the end of the video, TC exposed some shitty spiritual things going on in Nollywood. Sad but true.

It's so sad that my beloved Jnr Pope had to die shooting one very stupid Asaba movie, not even a blockbuster. May his gentle soul rest in peace.πŸ™

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by PaNnamdi: 9:35pm On Apr 11
Divoc19:
When we refuse to respect our ancestors and claim to be Arabs and European descendants.

Some should explain this.
Useless barbaric traditions that can never lead to progress na e you dey wan dey practice. Africans deserved to be left without civilization so that you can practice your traditions like the lost sentinelese tribes.black man hate progress

1 Like

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 9:38pm On Apr 11
Idiot

Pepperdemisback:

He died a fool cos he had no respect for his life.
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by newdawn2017(f): 9:45pm On Apr 11
Rexymania:
You were only lucky. Perhaps God saved you, not one yeye fanta
stop this silly statement. The living Mighty Goddess God of the sea, ocean, river, lake, is a living God. Alive & active
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by kisscivic(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11
Other people that survived, did they also poured Fanta on the river before boarding?
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Divoc19(f): 9:50pm On Apr 11
Continue disrespecting your ancestors that fought for the life you have today.

PaNnamdi:

Useless barbaric traditions that can never lead to progress na e you dey wan dey practice. Africans deserved to be left without civilization so that you can practice your traditions like the lost sentinelese tribes.black man hate progress
Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 9:52pm On Apr 11
moneyissweet:
The eldest person in my unfortunate and miserable mother's family is a verified Idiot

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 9:54pm On Apr 11
Uchemus:

"There are some lands where everything you utter comes to pass" why aren't they all millionaire there.

People like my unfortunate and miserable senseless mother with very low level is reasoning is the reason why the country is in such a big mess.

Re: How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) by newdawn2017(f): 9:54pm On Apr 11
Pepperdemisback:
It is the tradition at most River side, you can't take away a drowned person away from the River side, they might not even release the corpse. They are buried at the River side.
He was not allowed to go for first aid and medicals. They asked them to go and make Sacrifice to the River Goddess.
That's why he died. No medical team, no life jacket at a River as Big as that, untop of how much?
Always do consultation before invading people's territories.
Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar!
no medics attached to their movie production team incase of emergency. Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pat Attah Now A Father / Davido To Graduate From Babcock In 24 Hours (see Him In His Graduation Gown) / Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.