Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" (25515 Views)

Rivers Assembly To Fubara: "You Have Not Presented The 2024 Budget" / Bwala To Fubara: Demolish Wike's Properties Not On Masterplan / Justice Mary Odili To Become No 2 At Supreme Court, But May Never Be CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by Lanre1st(m): 10:10pm On Apr 11
“Ma jo lô, mowa leyin rê”.
Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by onumadu: 10:12pm On Apr 11
Rivers state elder statesmen have finally decided that enough is enough.
They have removed Wike's mouth from River state breast, and he has at least 8 years of wailing coming.
Isn't God amazing?
Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by kinharold(m): 10:17pm On Apr 11
BondRiv:
Political leader ke. Na by mouth? Who dash monkey banana. What does that clueless neophyte know about politics? After someone handpicked him and threw him into office, he is now raising shoulders.

Up till now none of you have been able to say what Fubara actually did wrong. Nobody has till now told Rivers people what their Governor did that deserves impeachment.

Till now, you people have not told Rivers people and the world what actually caused quarrel, we just woke up to hear impeachment and see fire at the Assembly complex.

Explain biko, how he started raising shoulders.
Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by Wahabfuture: 10:26pm On Apr 11
BondRiv:
Peter Odili, aka Emir of Maitama doesn't speak for Rivers people. Why do politicians always make statements and claim it is the view of everyone in the state? This corrupt man institutionalized corruption in Rivers State with his perpetual injunction. Now his wife, Mary Odili, is a judicial consultant (a fancy title for bribery and corruption in the judiciary) to Fubara. Empty drums deceiving themselves. EFCC should do something about them.

Yoruba man rest, why do you guys like to support evil because of that criminal called Tinubu, are you guys coursed?
Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by kinharold(m): 10:29pm On Apr 11
Zwooks:
Why do i sense hidden envy ? Odili's hidden envy towards Wike finally floating to the surface ?

But Wike wasnt the one who was controlling you carrying microphone going wverywhere donating moneys that you exhibited all thru out your tenure with significantly lesser impact when compared with Wike's impact ?

Back in the days it used to be classy to hide envy, in this generation na da. People arent ashamed anymore of displaying their bile in glaring public. What a shame !

Many people will support Funara againast Wike till its their turn to raise people up and the ones they raise up turn to Tigers and then begin to tear them.

I wont give support for Wike because of the massive looting of the state resources which of course will forever remain hidden. But i want to challenge all Fubara's supporters to begin to highlight loud impacts.of Fubara lets hear them. Let performance be the yardstick of measuring governance not collective hatred for someone verboise.

I will never allow anyone distract me with the hatred for Wike. I will keep asking Fubara what is your impact ?

Wike was there for 8 years with nobody troubling and fighting him and we saw his "impact". Fubara is less than a year and Wike is fighting him. Why not allow Fubara stay for 8 years and let Rivers people judge him for his impact too.

Meanwhile, up till now none of you have been able to say what Fubara actually did wrong. Nobody has told Rivers people what their Governor did that deserves impeachment.

Till now, you people have not told Rivers people and the world what actually caused quarrel, we just woke up to hear impeachment and we saw fire at the Assembly complex.

Let Fubara be, biko.
Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by Wahabfuture: 10:31pm On Apr 11
Wainey:
Oga, first the picture on that thread is not Kalabari road, secondly the road is still under construction, it was started by Fubara.
Abi u wan to tell me Wike awarded the project after he left office?
I travel that road every week/month.
The people called the state govt to work the road for years but Wike was silent, the road was so bad there was frequent kidnapping happening there, then NDDC awarded the project and that same day, Wike overwrite it and awarded it again but didn't touch it. it was SIM that started it

Enjoy your argument with Yorubas who believe they know more than those from River State grin grin
Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by Vadese1: 10:47pm On Apr 11
I have said it many times that Wike political journey will soon be over in Rivers . Time shall Shall tell soon
Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by highness25(m): 10:54pm On Apr 11
fergie001:

SOURCE

For those of you that will join politics later. Be wise when in power. Odili was following Wike up and down when Wike was in charge now it's now Fubara because he's the one with the cheque. Politics is business and just money that's all

1 Like

Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by Abagworo(m): 11:27pm On Apr 11
Zwooks:

How did Wike betray Rivers. If not Wike's administration that elevated Rivers, what did Odili's administration do to Rivers. Tell us abeg

What did Wike do that is worth comparing with Odili? Under Odili the LGAs worked unhindered and he created new roads that saved Port Harcourt till date viz the Slaughter-Elelenwo, The LNG via Amadi Slaughter road and the Airforce to Rukpokwu road. Wike tried but not enough to dismiss the contribution of others like Odili
Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by obaidan: 11:35pm On Apr 11
Zwooks:
Why do i sense hidden envy ? Odili's hidden envy towards Wike finally floating to the surface ?
But Wike wasnt the one who was controlling you carrying microphone going wverywhere donating moneys that you exhibited all thru out your tenure with significantly lesser impact when compared with Wike's impact ?
Back in the days it used to be classy to hide envy, in this generation na da. People arent ashamed anymore of displaying their bile in glaring public. What a shame !
Many people will support Funara againast Wike till its their turn to raise people up and the ones they raise up turn to Tigers and then begin to tear them.
I wont give support for Wike because of the massive looting of the state resources which ofcourse will forever remain hidden. But i want to challenge all Fubara's supporters to begin to highlight loud impacts.of Fubara lets hear them. Let performance be the yardstick of measuring governance not collective hatred for someone verboise.
I will never allow anyone distract me with the hatred for Wike. I will keep asking Fubara what is your impact ?
How old are you_ Some of you just open your mouth waaaaaa and just say anything. Odili is jealous of Wike? what is there about Wike for Odili to be jealous of`? the thuggery, the lack of finesse, the hooliganism, the behaviour, character and attitude a normal human being will be ashamed of to tell their grandchildren. He said governor is political leader of d state , na dat one be jealousy. the way some of u dey reason sef
Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by goshee: 1:01am On Apr 12
Zwooks:

In the real world, nothing is attached to Odilis name beside frivoulous donations, oil bunkering and politicking. To me, Wike took Rivers name to the highest it as ever achieved although with mad looting combined
Tinubu built Lagos after Fashiola, Ambode and Sanwonu but wike built rivers singlehandedly. Do you see how stupid you are or should I explain it more?
Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by Donclaracuzo: 3:03am On Apr 12
Zwooks:

I fully agree. However Odili is leagues worse off. That one should be covering his face in shame. At the same time, we want to hear the impact of Fubara

How can an Ogbomosho man be comparing Peter Odili and Wike. Please, face your Amala and Ewedu and leave Bole for the owners.
Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by dprice(m): 3:30am On Apr 12
Wainey:
see ehn, forget the online idiots and the band that sings praises to Wike.
Wike was the worst governor we ever had in this state, he build only flyovers and elevated himself, he left other LGA's to rot while building obio-akpor, primary education didn't see a single investment from Wike. The tyrant bought almost 45% of Rivers State for himself, he insults and ridicule traditional rulers, the people cannot have their voice when it comes to politics, else he will destroy ur houses and investments if you support anyone other than himself, he bought the house of assembly so they won't impeach him and stole billions from Rivers State.

There is nothing good about Wike

I thought it's only me that knows the truth wike is just nothing but a bully
Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by aderadio1: 4:53am On Apr 12
YemyTemmy:

the same way people cheered and encourage Obaseki against Adams, now obaseki turned out worse than we imagined
Who were the people? I think Wike was the chief Cheerer.

Karma isn't?
Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by aderadio1: 4:55am On Apr 12
Zwooks:

Thank you o
You forget Wike was the figure head in that cheering.
Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by rumu3485: 5:33am On Apr 12
Whalis:

I am all ears.

Good.
Dem tear gas am, e pass out.
🤣

Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by Lithiumite: 5:41am On Apr 12
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Wike was a nobody when Odili, Jonathan wife and Goodluck Jonathan made him governor. Didn’t he betray them all ?

Is Wike the owner of rivers state ? Did he dance to the tune of those that made him governor when he was in power ?

Godfatherism doesn’t work in the south south.

Wike a nobody!! You sure know nothing...,..it was Wike who championed the struggle for amaechi's mandate to be restored....he even brought him back from Ghana where he ran to.

Wike was a minister under Jonathan and fought amaechi tooth and nail to become gov
Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:44am On Apr 12
Lithiumite:

Wike a nobody!! You sure know nothing...,..it was Wike who championed the struggle for amaechi's mandate to be restored....he even brought him back from Ghana where he ran to.

Wike was a minister under Jonathan and fought amaechi tooth and nail to become gov

He won’t still have become governor without those people I mentioned. During that period it was clamored that power should shift to the riverine area but these individuals made sure Wike became governor. Jonathan wife played the biggest role.
Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by DeepSight(m): 5:49am On Apr 12
Zwooks:

In the real world, nothing is attached to Odilis name beside frivoulous donations, oil bunkering and politicking. To me, Wike took Rivers name to the highest it as ever achieved although with mad looting combined

Whoever is Rivers Governor will be powerful in Nigeria so long as he has balls. Not sure Fubara has balls though.

Witness the way Rotimi Amaechi led a group of Governors who ensured the downfall of GEJ. Wike similarly cut down Atiku in a sense.

However Wike is a bush, crude , arrogant village tyrant with no sense of democracy whatsoever. He is rude, insults everyone, presumptuous, preposterous with his follow on band of singers. Imagine a Governor having a band interrupting his speeches with praise songs in his name. How juvenile is that.

Wike represents the worst character of primitivity. He is a barbarian. Left to him, about seventy percent of Rivers resources should be his private assets.
Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by Whalis: 6:39am On Apr 12
rumu3485:

Good.
Dem tear gas am, e pass out.
🤣
This is too bad. It might be an accident.
Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by rumu3485: 7:07am On Apr 12
Accident or not, ezebunwo shall never touch Rivers treasury again

That's the point.

Whalis:

This is too bad. It might be an accident.
Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by jamesversion: 7:55am On Apr 12
Wainey:
Wike did not built the trans Kalabari road, Wike awarded the contract same day NDDC awarded it and he left it like that. Fubara built it
Fubara started the project

So trans kalabari road can be awarded and built in less than one year, in that waterlogged terrain?

You have a brain, think with it.
Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by Charly68: 9:47am On Apr 12
vanitybutiwanti:
nonsense
Ok.. oo you will soon learn in a hard way
Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by BondRiv: 11:14am On Apr 12
DeepSight:

Whoever is Rivers Governor will be powerful in Nigeria so long as he has balls. Not sure Fubara has balls though.

Witness the way Rotimi Amaechi led a group of Governors who ensured the downfall of GEJ. Wike similarly cut down Atiku in a sense.

However Wike is a bush, crude , arrogant village tyrant with no sense of democracy whatsoever. He is rude, insults everyone, presumptuous, preposterous with his follow on band of singers. Imagine a Governor having a band interrupting his speeches with praise songs in his name. How juvenile is that.

Wike represents the worst character of primitivity. He is a barbarian. Left to him, about seventy percent of Rivers resources should be his private assets.

I don't know where these sillies find this level of comical arrogance to spill rubbish. You are just another shallow rascal rambling to his doom. Calling Wike words that best describe a nonentity like you. The man Peter Odili institutionalized corruption in Rivers State with a perpetual injunction and you are here posting trash.

Fubara is not Wike, nor is he Amaechi, and he will never be, no matter how you guys push him. You will only push him to his doom. He knows nothing about politics. It is not about balls but knowledge. You can't give what you don't have. It is one thing to have power and another thing to know how to use it. I certainly won't expect a callous charlatan to know this. You just take your ignorant views and scream to high heaven.

1 Like

Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by Wainey: 11:42am On Apr 12
jamesversion:

So trans kalabari road can be awarded and built in less than one year, in that waterlogged terrain?

You have a brain, think with it.
trans Kalabari road is not waterlogged.
You people should stop thinking Kalabari people lives on water. lol grin
Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by jamesversion: 12:00pm On Apr 12
Wainey:
trans Kalabari road is not waterlogged.
You people should stop thinking Kalabari people lives on water. lol grin

Is this not a picture of the trans Kalabari road? If you aren't living on water, then what do we call this environment? cheesy

You are a water person, an amphibious animal. Be proud of who you are. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by Wainey: 12:06pm On Apr 12
jamesversion:

Is this not a picture of the trans Kalabari road? If you aren't living on water, then what do we call this environment? cheesy

You are a water person, an amphibious animal. Be proud of who you are. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am not saying we are not water people, I love the fact that we are close to the sea, there is a misconception that every part of Kalabari is water.
And that is not trans Kalabari road in that pic

The road is not on water like that Sha.
Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by jamesversion: 12:14pm On Apr 12
Wainey:
I am not saying we are not water people, I love the fact that we are close to the sea, there is a misconception that every part of Kalabari is water.
And that is not trans Kalabari road in that pic

The road is not on water like that Sha.
@bold, what percentage of kalabari is dry land?

And who told you that isn't trans kalabari Road?
Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by bal4real: 12:50pm On Apr 12
Zwooks:

Na Wike be INEC wey make Tinubu win ? Wake ip and smell the coffee. Its about governance of a state not hatred towards Wike

Na wike owns Rivers? Why is he distracting the current governor?

There's nothing like godfatherism in SS.

The same thing happened to Amaechi, is happening to wike now, and will still happen to this current governor when he leaves office.
Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by Wainey: 1:02pm On Apr 12
jamesversion:

@bold, what percentage of kalabari is dry land?

And who told you that isn't trans kalabari Road?
our land is surrounded by water, I will say 50-65% of Kalabari is water.
That isn't trans Kalabari road cos I move pass that road frequently, I was there on the 3rd of this month, on the 5th and I'll be there 2moro by the grace of God.

I know the road like the back of my palms, wherever u got that pic, was a random pic
Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by jamesversion: 1:06pm On Apr 12
Wainey:
our land is surrounded by water, I will say 50-65% of Kalabari is water.
That isn't trans Kalabari road cos I move pass that road frequently, I was there on the 3rd of this month, on the 5th and I'll be there 2moro by the grace of God.

I know the road like the back of my palms, wherever u got that pic, was a random pic

https://www.google.com/amp/s/oasismagazine.com.ng/2022/07/gov-wike-completes-road-built-on-water/%3famp=1
Re: Peter Odili To Fubara: "You Are Now The Political Leader Of Rivers State" by DeepSight(m): 1:10pm On Apr 12
BondRiv:

I don't know where these sillies find this level of comical arrogance to spill rubbish. You are just another shallow rascal rambling to his doom. Calling Wike words that best describe a nonentity like you. The man Peter Odili institutionalized corruption in Rivers State with a perpetual injunction and you are here posting trash.

Fubara is not Wike, nor is he Amaechi, and he will never be, no matter how you guys push him. You will only push him to his doom. He knows nothing about politics. It is not about balls but knowledge. You can't give what you don't have. It is one thing to have power and another thing to know how to use it. I certainly won't expect a callous charlatan to know this. You just take your ignorant views and scream to high heaven.

Are you Wike's P.A? Because I dont know how I have offended you.
PS - I didnt say pim about Odili, so how do you know what I think of him?

If you are Wike's P.A, you are P.A to an ante-diluvian orangutan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidubem Cynthia Okoye Graduates As Best Student In UK University(Pics) / President Buhari Did Not Order Us To Clear Salary Arrears - Governors / Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.