Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Ondo Farmers Slash Price Of Eggs, Hail Tinubu, Aiyedatiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Farmers Slash Price Of Eggs, Hail Tinubu, Aiyedatiwa (1315 Views)

Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni Hail Tinubu For Representing Nigeria Well In France / People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos / Ekiti Youths Hail Tinubu As He Arrives APC Campaign Grounds (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Farmers Slash Price Of Eggs, Hail Tinubu, Aiyedatiwa by Rockyheight: 10:09pm On Apr 11
Ondo Farmers Slash Price of Eggs, Hail Tinubu, Aiyedatiwa Over Distribution of 1,200 Metric Tonnes Grain Palliatives

The Ondo state chapter of Poultry Farmers Association of Nigeria has revealed that it has reduced the price of a crate of eggs from N5,000 to N3,000 from the farms.

This, according to them, was due to the distribution of 1,200 metric tonnes of grains and commodities as palliatives to its members by the state governor, Lucky Aiyedatiwa, in Akure on Monday.

Olawande Fadipe, Ondo state chairman of Poultry Farmers Association of Nigeria, disclosed the price reduction while speaking at the distribution of the grains and commodities to farmers in Owo local government on Thursday.

Fadipe expressed satisfaction and gratitude to the President and Ondo state governor for the intervention.

According to him, "We want to thank the President and Mr Governor for this kind gesture. Recently, poultry farmers have been finding it difficult to operate because of rising costs of animal feeds, and day-old chicken but with this intervention, we can go back to our businesses and make profits"

In the same vein, southwest chairman of Poultry Farmers Association of Nigeria, Gideon Oluleye, said the distribution of the grains would enable poultry farmers produce healthy chickens and eggs as well as stabilize poultry products across the markets in Ondo state.

Performing the distribution ceremony in Owo, the Ondo state deputy governor, Olayide Adelami, who represented the state governor, said the essence of the grains was to help boost poultry farming and ensure access to safe, nutritious and sufficient food in the state.

While thanking the president for the initiative, he implored the beneficiaries to use the grains for the purpose they are meant for.

"The distribution of free grains was deliberately done to crash prices of food items and ease the burden of Nigerians due to the current economic situation. Rest assured, Governor Aiyedatiwa will do everything within his power to ensure ondo state people enjoy the dividends of good governance and quick government's interventions in their specific area of needs" Adelami affirmed.

John Paul Akinduro,
Spokesperson to Ondo State Deputy Governor

April 11, 2024

https://www.sunrisebulletin.com/2024/04/11/ondo-farmers-slash-price-of-eggs-hail-tinubu-aiyedatiwa-over-distribution-of-1200-metric-tonnes-grain-palliatives/

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Farmers Slash Price Of Eggs, Hail Tinubu, Aiyedatiwa by weMUSTsayIT: 10:11pm On Apr 11
Una never see something you people go hail Tinubu last last for breathing

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Farmers Slash Price Of Eggs, Hail Tinubu, Aiyedatiwa by Tranquillity360: 10:12pm On Apr 11
Hahaha

Ebi pa wa people grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Farmers Slash Price Of Eggs, Hail Tinubu, Aiyedatiwa by Kenochi(m): 10:59pm On Apr 11
God bless Poultry Farmers Association of Nigeria,Ondo Branch
God bless Governor Aiyedatiwa
God bless Asiwaju
This is how you share palliatives,not by sharing stuffs that can be finished within hours.By this singular action,it has impacted the price of eggs across the state.I kindly encourage other states to do the needful and release palliatives to farmers where possible
This will spur economic activities and reduce hunger across the Land

Kindly check my signature for land and properties along the Lagos Calabar Super Highway

1 Like

Re: Ondo Farmers Slash Price Of Eggs, Hail Tinubu, Aiyedatiwa by tollyboy5(m): 11:24pm On Apr 11
Ondo state (Akure) people are very greedy and crazy. Mostly those ones around Futa area.
Dollar no dey obey gravity 4 dat side at all.

Food so expensive, despite the rubbish wey those women dey cook. Just chop rice and beans 4 morning you don spend ₦1.5k.

God bless mama toyin wey dey sell food with conscience. No light in that state, they use this Benin electricity (BEDC).
Na Dem first start to sell pure water 3 ₦100 while cold one 2 ₦100.

No sensible job in that state, Dem just wan use Inflation kill themselves self.
Thank God I'm back to Lagos (Saner Clime) grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Farmers Slash Price Of Eggs, Hail Tinubu, Aiyedatiwa by weMUSTsayIT: 11:28pm On Apr 11
Kenochi:
God bless Poultry Farmers Association of Nigeria,Ondo Branch
God bless Governor Aiyedatiwa
God bless Asiwaju
This is how you share palliatives,not by sharing stuffs that can be finished within hours.By this singular action,it has impacted the price of eggs across the state.I kindly encourage other states to do the needful and release palliatives to farmers where possible
This will spur economic activities and reduce hunger across the Land

Kindly check my signature for land and properties along the Lagos Calabar Super Highway

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Farmers Slash Price Of Eggs, Hail Tinubu, Aiyedatiwa by Paraman: 11:30pm On Apr 11
I hope this is not a fake news. Yolks and albumen in eggs now look very watery
Re: Ondo Farmers Slash Price Of Eggs, Hail Tinubu, Aiyedatiwa by iampeterben(m): 12:11am On Apr 12
tollyboy5:
Ondo people are very greedy and crazy. Mostly those ones around Futa area.

Food so expensive, despite the rubbish wey those women dey cook. Just chop rice and beans 4 morning you don spend ₦1.5k.

God bless mama toyin wey dey sell food with conscience. No light in that state, they use this Benin electricity (BEDC).

How do people cope in places like this.

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Farmers Slash Price Of Eggs, Hail Tinubu, Aiyedatiwa by yarimo(m): 12:18am On Apr 12
Nigerians are happy to have TINUBU as president

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Farmers Slash Price Of Eggs, Hail Tinubu, Aiyedatiwa by id4sho(m): 12:19am On Apr 12
embarassed
Re: Ondo Farmers Slash Price Of Eggs, Hail Tinubu, Aiyedatiwa by LordIsaac(m): 12:34am On Apr 12
tollyboy5:
Ondo people are very greedy and crazy. Mostly those ones around Futa area.

How about Akure? Is their light ok? Cost of living?
Re: Ondo Farmers Slash Price Of Eggs, Hail Tinubu, Aiyedatiwa by proeast(m): 1:01am On Apr 12
It’s so disgusting seeing how the suffering people will praise the very ruler oppressing them, over any flimsy thing.

You people have not suffered enough, continue with the bigotry, sycophancy and selfishness.

SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Farmers Slash Price Of Eggs, Hail Tinubu, Aiyedatiwa by Mercury12(m): 2:20am On Apr 12
Good one. All trader unions in Nigeria should reduce the price of their goods too.
Lets stop being wicked to ourselves by deliberately hiking the price of good and services in this country.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Farmers Slash Price Of Eggs, Hail Tinubu, Aiyedatiwa by tollyboy5(m): 3:55am On Apr 12
LordIsaac:

How about Akure? Is their light ok? Cost of living?
When I mean ondo state I'm referring to Akure the capital

1 Like

Re: Ondo Farmers Slash Price Of Eggs, Hail Tinubu, Aiyedatiwa by DatNiggaDaz: 4:30am On Apr 12
[quote author=weMUSTsayIT post=129392015][/quote]u are very wicked

grin grin
Re: Ondo Farmers Slash Price Of Eggs, Hail Tinubu, Aiyedatiwa by rinzaugustine: 4:35am On Apr 12
Clowns…reminds me of another clown last year that said immediately his wife mentioned wike’s name his wife delivered safely… hahaha
Re: Ondo Farmers Slash Price Of Eggs, Hail Tinubu, Aiyedatiwa by Chicagograduate(m): 5:31am On Apr 12
A caring government will subsidise farmers so as to boost the life expectancy of her citizens.Na one s most Nigerians dey eat in a day with a poor diet o.
Na only workers salary no dey go up.
Re: Ondo Farmers Slash Price Of Eggs, Hail Tinubu, Aiyedatiwa by BlackRains: 6:13am On Apr 12
From 5000 to 3000, I only smile economic propaganda cus, egg is being sold at 3000 - 3500 all over the country and was never sold 5000

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Farmers Slash Price Of Eggs, Hail Tinubu, Aiyedatiwa by cocolacec(m): 6:20am On Apr 12
Tranquillity360:
Hahaha

Sit at home in hunger peoe how you dey?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Farmers Slash Price Of Eggs, Hail Tinubu, Aiyedatiwa by Elzazzi: 7:27am On Apr 12
yarimo:

Zombeism don kukuma fry your brain finish.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Farmers Slash Price Of Eggs, Hail Tinubu, Aiyedatiwa by keymatt(m): 8:07am On Apr 12
Praising their oppressors sad what a country.
Re: Ondo Farmers Slash Price Of Eggs, Hail Tinubu, Aiyedatiwa by ivolt: 8:10am On Apr 12
The farmers are obviously looking for agric loan.
When exactly was egg sold for 5000?
Re: Ondo Farmers Slash Price Of Eggs, Hail Tinubu, Aiyedatiwa by KingLennon(m): 10:17am On Apr 12
yarimo:
There's nothing more to justify. Everybody has seen the naked truth sad. People like you shout online but go offline to complain
Re: Ondo Farmers Slash Price Of Eggs, Hail Tinubu, Aiyedatiwa by anonymous1759(m): 10:28am On Apr 12
grin
Tranquillity360:
Hahaha

Laugh of shame,you were expecting a bad news I’m sure you’re disappointed by the outcome. You’ll always get disappointment as long as you’re wishing the country bad , good thing is here to stay .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Farmers Slash Price Of Eggs, Hail Tinubu, Aiyedatiwa by anonymous1759(m): 10:32am On Apr 12
BlackRains:
From 5000 to 3000, I only smile economic propaganda cus, egg is being sold at 3000 - 3500 all over the country and was never sold 5000

Lies upon lies , it went to 5k ! Lagos onje program brought it down for 4 weeks .

1 Like

Re: Ondo Farmers Slash Price Of Eggs, Hail Tinubu, Aiyedatiwa by LordIsaac(m): 11:10am On Apr 12
tollyboy5:

When I mean ondo state I'm referring to Akure the capital
I see. A friend was preparing to relocate there. I didn’t know that it is horrible there.
Re: Ondo Farmers Slash Price Of Eggs, Hail Tinubu, Aiyedatiwa by AcadaWriter: 11:16am On Apr 12
Hahaha Ebi pa wa people

(1) (Reply)

O.j Simpson -- Culprit Or Victim? / You Are A Liar, Bayelsa Gov Tells Bankole - Imoke Laments Losing Oil Wells To A/ / Obama’s Telephone Conversation With Nigeria’s Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.