Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Every Woman Deserves A Cheating Husband. This Is The Reality. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Woman Deserves A Cheating Husband. This Is The Reality. (1152 Views)

MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill / Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? / Should I Tell My Husband This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Woman Deserves A Cheating Husband. This Is The Reality. by Icandream: 9:28am On Apr 13
What do women really want?

Ex-wife of footballer, Kaka reveals why she divorced husband, says he was too perfect for her.

The Brazilian socialite and the ex-wife of Kaka, Caroline Celico has made a shocking revelation about why she divorced her husband.

The Brazilian singer and the footballer separated in 2015. According to the couple, they went on separate ways based on “mutual agreement”.

However, after many years of being separated, Caroline Celico has opened up about the real reason why she divorced her husband, the 2007 Ballon d’Or winner “Kaká never betrayed me, he always treated me well, and he gave me a wonderful family, but I was not happy, something was missing,” she declared beforehand.

However, “the problem is that he was too perfect for me,” she revealed about the man with whom she shares her children Luca and Isabella.

Modes please help move to fp let's help men wake up.

Re: Every Woman Deserves A Cheating Husband. This Is The Reality. by MMWandali: 9:47am On Apr 13
It's not good for a man to be perfect
Huh?

Woman and insecurities
Re: Every Woman Deserves A Cheating Husband. This Is The Reality. by advanceDNA: 9:57am On Apr 13
Icandream:

Modes please help move to fp let's help men wake up.

A little bit of vawulence makes things balance ..once u are too nice people will take u for weakling, take u for a ride, and exploit u, Weda na ur wife or someone else...

2 Likes

Re: Every Woman Deserves A Cheating Husband. This Is The Reality. by Allisgud: 10:03am On Apr 13
Women nawa, which one I go come be now
Re: Every Woman Deserves A Cheating Husband. This Is The Reality. by Icandream: 10:08am On Apr 13
advanceDNA:

A little bit of vawulence makes things balance ..once u are too nice people will take u for weakling, take u for a ride, and exploit u, Weda na ur wife or someone else...

Women are the most confused creation of God. U give them peace of mind they say you're too weak, u give them chaos they call u devil. What do they really want?
Re: Every Woman Deserves A Cheating Husband. This Is The Reality. by JustPowerApps(m): 10:23am On Apr 13
She probably grew up in the ghetto. She must've been shaped by the events from her childhood.

Growing up with cheating parents and made to believe love is scam and everyone cheats, so they literally feel threatened in situation that is different from what there were used to.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Woman Deserves A Cheating Husband. This Is The Reality. by truespeak: 10:28am On Apr 13
Women are Evil, real Evil!

They need Good but can't stand Good that's why they leave a good man.

Meanwhile the Evil they love to eat kills them so they run away from Evil men too.

Cursed, o they are. What a life!
Re: Every Woman Deserves A Cheating Husband. This Is The Reality. by dominique(f): 10:44am On Apr 13
So Kaka's wife represents every woman in the world?

3 Likes

Re: Every Woman Deserves A Cheating Husband. This Is The Reality. by Jokerman(m): 11:29am On Apr 13
JustPowerApps:
She probably grew up in the ghetto. She must've been shaped by the events from her childhood.

Growing up with cheating parents and made to believe love is scam and everyone cheats, so they literally feel threatened in situation that is different from what there were used to.

Aren't they supposed to learn??😂
Re: Every Woman Deserves A Cheating Husband. This Is The Reality. by NPFLADMIN(m): 11:57am On Apr 13
One woman's voice now represent everyone?

Anyways, you sef go soon give birth, very soon, your daughter go start to complain.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Deserves A Cheating Husband. This Is The Reality. by pretydiva(f): 12:15pm On Apr 13
dominique:
So Kaka's wife represents every woman in the worl
That's how myopic the op is
Re: Every Woman Deserves A Cheating Husband. This Is The Reality. by Icandream: 12:25pm On Apr 13
pretydiva:

That's how myopic the op is

Who's this fish brain?

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Deserves A Cheating Husband. This Is The Reality. by pretydiva(f): 12:35pm On Apr 13
Icandream:

Who's this fish brain?
It takes a fish brain to know one
Re: Every Woman Deserves A Cheating Husband. This Is The Reality. by Flashh: 7:17pm On Apr 13
dominique:
So Kaka's wife represents every woman in the world?
Yes! If not more.

You people always wish for a perfect man, but when lucky to get one; you don't value him.

4 Likes

Re: Every Woman Deserves A Cheating Husband. This Is The Reality. by helinues: 7:58pm On Apr 13
Deserves cheating from irresponsible guys right?
Re: Every Woman Deserves A Cheating Husband. This Is The Reality. by Savedday2: 8:26pm On Apr 13
Kaka my guy, na him woman use take play kalokalo!

If na me get money like Kaka, I go just enter street pay guys salary just to dey serve girls breakfast.

Then me, I go just concentrate of serving them community breakfast and I will subsidize the price of sniper for girls only so that they can be doing the needful after breakfast.
Re: Every Woman Deserves A Cheating Husband. This Is The Reality. by Rebbu: 8:42pm On Apr 13
Fear women below 60 years.
Re: Every Woman Deserves A Cheating Husband. This Is The Reality. by ItisWell22(f): 8:52pm On Apr 13
What if she was doing so many wrongs and the guy kept forgiving her; so her conscience kicked in?
She probably told herself it would be unfair to remain with him, while hurting him.
Just what if?

You should respect her for been sincere.

As you wan dey encourage cheating, you go dey hear scores of the repercussions naa.
Tomorrow una go cry sey the women brainwash una children.

Keep cheating!
Body go tell una for old age…
Re: Every Woman Deserves A Cheating Husband. This Is The Reality. by dbestuncle: 9:15pm On Apr 13
I pity people who lives for their wives. Omor most people of that gender no even know their value let alone to know yours. Whatever you do, just know u can't satisfy her and know peace.

Flashh:
Yes! If not more.

You people always wish for a perfect man, but when lucky to get one; you don't value him.

(1) (Reply)

Love Mysteries / Men What Do u really Want In A Woman / How To Read Your Date's Body Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.