Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) (34774 Views)

Israeli Linked Cargo Ship Hit By Drone Off India's Coast / Second Israeli-linked Ship Hijacked Off Yemen Coast. / China Complains As US Destroyer, Ralph Johnson Warship Navigates Taiwan Strait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by SS777(m): 8:05pm On Apr 13
Objectivist04:

This head slammer, after now you will claim to come from south south but God keeps exposing you

SS is not a Christian region after all.
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Originality007: 8:05pm On Apr 13
Felabrity:
If dem born Israel well, make dem try rubbish grin

They kill a whole number 1 general of a country, and still dey say if dey born Dem well make Dem try rubbish.

It is iran u should ask to do strike Israel not Israel again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Lovenorth: 8:05pm On Apr 13
osazsky:
if all these countries give u visa will u go..hyprocrites
Why not?
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by frankson1(m): 8:06pm On Apr 13
Iko5000:
DONALD TRUMP WAS RIGGED OUT OF POWER BY BRITAIN ..... what are you smoking mate

What do you expect from the group of people Apostle Suleiman talked about?
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Edusouls(m): 8:06pm On Apr 13
Asonaijaaso:
Pikin wey say im mama no go sleep !!

Im too no go sleep.

How can Isreal fight in

1-southern Gaza.
2-northern Gaza.
3-bomb embassy in Damascus. (Which i am surprised, the whole world is not calling a terrorist attack, had it been the muslims that did it, they would have shouted terrorist attack. Embassies and diplomatic councils are off limits to attacks.)
4-bomb Hezbollah in Lebanon
5-bomb Houthi's in Yemen
6-bomb Hamas in Palestine
7-now Iran has extended the fight to strait of hormuz, where they control the world oil chokepoint.

Benjamin Netenyahu does not have the right strategy to fight this war, he is just trying to instigate the enemy to get the USA involved with boots on the ground. Because Israel has an army of 750 thousand. Only Iran without the proxies have an army of 1 million soldiers. And if arms and ammunitions could win a war, Ukraine would have defeated Russia with all its arsenal from the USA.
of course ur so intelligent bro u have said it all
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by zinaunreal(m): 8:07pm On Apr 13
onadana:
Brave people do the needful.Hit Israel directly not through second or third parties,you give Israel what they need to hit Iran..they have being longing for this for long.Iran knows this.

Go rescue the ship na. Noise maker
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Mrtaye: 8:07pm On Apr 13
Krismas:
grin This was a master stroke by Iran. They "leaked" Intel to the USA of an imminent attack, moved balistic missiles around, learned what Washington's spy satellites are like, had Hezbollah fire off 50 old Soviet rockets knowing the patriot system would hit them. Have kept the zionists in a state of panic for over a week with panic buying and general anxiety, at the same time they have cost the US hundreds of millions by relocating their fleets. While the zionists are glued to the skies in dread, the Iranians take their ship without a shot fired or single casualty! Not enough to warrant Israel starting WW3 and misleading all their security apparatus. An absolute master stroke. The world is laughing at Israel today and they still do not know if Iran will rocket them now or not. Persia is winning in the mind game department and still has full initiative to retaliate should they choose! grin grin grin grin
If Israel recovers the ship hope you won't wail
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Musauzor(m): 8:07pm On Apr 13
The thing is that the IDF is seriously planning to assassinate another senior IRGC General who ventures to step into Syria. The Iranian Islamic terrorist regime is good at sabre rattling. I thought by now hell would have been let loose on Israel. Fear fear islamists.

3 Likes

Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Obaranje: 8:08pm On Apr 13
DeepThroater:

Pissrael has expired and you are an 0su pig of Biafra Zionist extraction.

Don't mention me again or I locate you spiritually with slap.

oga enter house leave street make you rest, your ignorance on nairaland have been exposed enough
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by DeepThroater: 8:09pm On Apr 13
Obaranje:
oga enter house leave street make you rest, your ignorance on nairaland have been exposed enough

Pig , it's going down tonite.

Jew rats have shut down everything like it's Covid 19

Pelebe 0su cannibal Jew rat wannabe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by obedience4(m): 8:10pm On Apr 13
zinaunreal:

Go rescue the ship na. Noise maker

The ship is a soft target
Common sense, a container ship is not armed
Abs it's private owned, big ships like this are insured, no harm really done.

The thing is your general was killed, and your consulate bombed,
The best you can do is attack a civilian ship

Dose that make sense?

3 Likes

Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by franchasofficia: 8:11pm On Apr 13
Straybullet:
Cowards.
Hahaha...
We will bomb israel yenyenyen

😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂 😆
No be small cowards.

Muslim terrorists only have power over unarmed civilians, just like their counterparts in Nigeria the Fulani herdsmen who only attack vulnerable unarmed villages at midnight when everybody is sleeping.

Allahu akhbar people, they always targeting soft targets like shopping malls, kindergarten, Churches and Hotels, cowards forming brave grin

Iran show Israel how powerful you are, send missiles and drones from Iran to Israel and teach Israel a hard lesson once and for all shocked

Stop attacking civilian vessels, gather courage and bomb Israel from Iran, I thought Russia have borrowed you people some of their supersonic missiles, abeg test them in Israel cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Goodlady(f): 8:12pm On Apr 13
SS777:

America era has gone, isrealhell should start going back to Europe they came from and leave my lovely, Jerusalem Palestine Jews as they meet them.

Isrealhell are terrorist
You sef be terrorists. To nuke you dey hungry IDF
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Morbeta11(m): 8:12pm On Apr 13
Asonaijaaso:

Im too no go sleep.

How can Isreal fight in

1-southern Gaza.
2-northern Gaza.
3-bomb embassy in Damascus. (Which i am surprised, the whole world is not calling a terrorist attack, had it been the muslims that did it, they would have shouted terrorist attack. Embassies and diplomatic councils are off limits to attacks.)
5-bomb Houthi's in Yemen
7-now Iran has extended the fight to strait of hormuz, where they control the world oil chokepoint.

Benjamin Netenyahu does not have the right strategy to fight this war, he is just trying to instigate the enemy to get the USA involved with boots on the ground. Because Israel has an army of 750 thousand. Only Iran without the proxies have an army of 1 million soldiers. And if arms and ammunitions could win a war, Ukraine would have defeated Russia with all its arsenal from the USA.

Shomolo war strategist.... grin
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Goodlady(f): 8:12pm On Apr 13
sunboy:

Ignorant.. you’re saying Nigerian military chief goes on a state visit to another country, are they suppose to stay in your house?

There’s zero justification to defend the bombing of a consulate. No justification! They could blow him before or after leaving the consular.
You look like a terror symp
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Adammamon: 8:12pm On Apr 13
Some hungry people think war is easy as they seem. Go and ask ibo people about war, that was even civil war oo. People like war as far as it’s not happenings
in their region, that shows how deranged most people are. If you like war in other places be preparing for war in your place too, so you can have a taste of it. May God direct his personal war to anyone clamoring for conflicts in anywhere in the world. All we want is peace.

muyico:
War no b small tinz....
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Obaranje: 8:13pm On Apr 13
SS777:

I'm bigger than American, and listen once again!
I'm a judaist not Muslim, since American is controlling your generations and your destiny, that same American is under me.

are you telling us you are a full blown jihaadist?
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Goodlady(f): 8:13pm On Apr 13
Asonaijaaso:

Im too no go sleep.

How can Isreal fight in

1-southern Gaza.
2-northern Gaza.
5-bomb Houthi's in Yemen

Yenyenyen. All younterror sympathisers in Nigeria should join Iran. Nuke on ya head
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Goodlady(f): 8:14pm On Apr 13
0m0luabi:
did he cry to you that he need American visa?
He looked pained!
Say no to Iran!
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by obedience4(m): 8:14pm On Apr 13
DeepThroater:

Pig , it's going down tonite.

Jew rats have shut down everything like it's Covid 19

Pelebe 0su cannibal Jew rat wannabe

You don't have sense ooo
It's because you have live in Africa for so long,
We're lives of citizens are not important.
If a man threatened to kill my family
Won't I takr steps to protect my self and my family
I have been to am underground bomb shelter in the USA, this facilities are made in case of a missiles attacks in the USA, and are funded by the government.

The isreal government is simply taken steps to protect it's citizens, that is what government are suppose to do

Una really they suffer for Nigeria
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Segxydube: 8:15pm On Apr 13
sunboy:

Sentiment aside, Isreal already declared a war LEGALLY, but attacking a soft spot, such as a consulate. That was one step too many.

Now if Iran choose to retaliate.. and it becomes an all out war, then I guess it is what it is.

Nobody has the immunity to attack another country and not get attacked back.

Iran will respond, how they choose to respond is what we all don’t know. They retaliated against the US during Trump’s regime, I don’t see why they won’t respond to Isreal now.

Make dem respond make Isreal teach them a good lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Goodlady(f): 8:15pm On Apr 13
onadana:
Brave people do the needful.Hit Israel directly not through second or third parties,you give Israel what they need to hit Iran..they have being longing for this for long.Iran knows this.
Join them, hit Israel and let the world world scatter everything called islámists!

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Adammamon: 8:15pm On Apr 13
Judaist is different from jihadist.

Obaranje:
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by franchasofficia: 8:16pm On Apr 13
sunboy:

Ignorant.. you’re saying Nigerian military chief goes on a state visit to another country, are they suppose to stay in your house?

There’s zero justification to defend the bombing of a consulate. No justification! They could blow him before or after leaving the consular.
Until Iran repent and stop sponsoring terrorists to attack Israel, the whole Iran and its government are a designated terrorist group and anywhere their army chiefs or government officials go, they will be eliminated until they get sense and seek for peace.

Instead of Muslims to calm down and go to laboratories to discover the cure to HIV, Cancer, Sickle cell, etc and make the world a better place, they are busy forming all manner of terrorist groups in the name of fighting for Allah. Everything about Muslims is religion, kill, bomb, amputate, disembowel and destroy, Muslims should be so worried about this and have a rethink.

They should continue

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Segxydube: 8:16pm On Apr 13
SS777:

America era has gone, isrealhell should start going back to Europe they came from and leave my lovely, Jerusalem Palestine Jews as they meet them.

Isrealhell are terrorist

The real terrorists are your brothers in islåm
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by JuanDeDios: 8:18pm On Apr 13
Fibonacci88:
This Iranians are clowns I swear. So attacking civilian ships owned by other countries is the retaliation they promised. Naso Dem make noise the last time and ended up blowing up a passenger airplane that had 90% of Thier own citizens onboard.

Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Segxydube: 8:18pm On Apr 13
Asonaijaaso:

Im too no go sleep.

How can Isreal fight in

1-southern Gaza.
2-northern Gaza.
5-bomb Houthi's in Yemen

Na Muslims dey do terrorism pass na why
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by DeepThroater: 8:19pm On Apr 13
obedience4:

You don't have sense ooo
It's because you have live in Africa for so long,
We're lives of citizens are not important.
If a man threatened to kill my family
Won't I takr steps to protect my self and my family
I have been to am underground bomb shelter in the USA, this facilities are made in case of a missiles attacks in the USA, and are funded by the government.

The isreal government is simply taken steps to protect it's citizens, that is what government are suppose to do

Una really they suffer for Nigeria

Cannibal 0su pig whose war generation were selling my people's flesh in markets and restaurants in PH and Okrika during the war.

We will relocate you banzas back to your evil forest region.

Baby factory pelebe 0su

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Segxydube: 8:19pm On Apr 13
khalling2008:
So god own country can fear Iran's attack

So Hamas can defeat Isreal the god's own country

Wetin dis one dey talk😂

Israel na joke 2 u
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by Obaranje: 8:20pm On Apr 13
Krismas:
grin This was a master stroke by Iran. They "leaked" Intel to the USA of an imminent attack, moved balistic missiles around, learned what Washington's spy satellites are like, had Hezbollah fire off 50 old Soviet rockets knowing the patriot system would hit them. Have kept the zionists in a state of panic for over a week with panic buying and general anxiety, at the same time they have cost the US hundreds of millions by relocating their fleets. While the zionists are glued to the skies in dread, the Iranians take their ship without a shot fired or single casualty! Not enough to warrant Israel starting WW3 and misleading all their security apparatus. An absolute master stroke. The world is laughing at Israel today and they still do not know if Iran will rocket them now or not. Persia is winning in the mind game department and still has full initiative to retaliate should they choose! grin grin grin grin
we never knew this how they shoot 3000 missile to win a war lolz.
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by SS777(m): 8:20pm On Apr 13
Segxydube:

The real terrorists are your brothers in islåm

Don't worry what the Palestinians survive for 75 years and triumph will come to your people, and won't be able to stand it for 1 year.

For your information I'm a judaist, not the propaganda Jews wanna be of Ipob.
Re: Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) by SS777(m): 8:21pm On Apr 13
Obaranje:

Don't be childish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Refuses To Resign As Zimbabwean President / Robert Mugabe Sacked By Zanu-PF, Replaced By Emmerson Mnangagwa / Graca Machel: Meet Woman Who Became First Lady Of Two Different Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.