Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) (43974 Views)

Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful / Labour Strike: Presidency, NASS Meet At VP's Residence / Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by eldoradoxx: 5:23pm On Apr 13
I hope the daft and clueless man that was Buhari's FCT Minister for 8 years can bury his head in total shame. The same FCT that he could not harness its abundant resources to provide infrastructure, Wike has turned the story around. It goes to competence, Buhari appointed incompetent people to run the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by WorldRichest: 5:23pm On Apr 13
EmmyMaestro:
So where does the vice president live ? Is it hotel or Airbnb

Airbnb
Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by ZombieTAMER: 5:24pm On Apr 13
Chicagograduate:
Upon the billions,the VP house still look like a local government office.

How else do you expect Wike to loot

2 Likes

Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by WorldRichest: 5:24pm On Apr 13
Mjshexy:
I'm disappointed sad

Yes, some people hate good news
Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by Confirm4real(m): 5:24pm On Apr 13
Government of thieves in a useless Corntree tongue

2 Likes

Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by DeepSight(m): 5:25pm On Apr 13
I just don't know why Nigerian Governments lack imagination, creativity and style when it comes to architecture. Just look at this pedestrian ordinary looking crap. Same goes for Aso Rock itself, no elegant imagination whatsoever.

When you compare the Nigerian Supreme Court building to other African Supreme Courts, you get the same picture.

PIC 1 - Nigerian Supreme Court

2 - Egyptian Supreme Court

3 - South African

4. Ghanaian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by bayelsaowei(m): 5:26pm On Apr 13
Very useless and wasteful project
Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by Dada4me: 5:27pm On Apr 13
Help urgently needed please.

Good afternoon everyone,

I am in dare need of Two Million Naira (#2,000,000.00), for school 🏫 development.

I will pay back Two Million, Four Hundred Thousand Naira (#2,400,000.00), in monthly instalment of One Hundred Thousand Naira (#100,000.00) in 2 years (24 months).

I can travel to any part of the country if you want me to meet you physically.

Thank you.
Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by jamesversion: 5:27pm On Apr 13
Ojukaye Flag Amachree is now with Wike.

Wonders shall never cease.

1 Like

Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by phransix2: 5:29pm On Apr 13
He is eyeing that quarters come 2027... Greedy Mo'fo
Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by KnownUnknown: 5:29pm On Apr 13
Fucking idiots. Imagine having a foreign firm build your leaders’ abode. Haven’t they heard of espionage?
Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by iluvdonjazzy: 5:31pm On Apr 13
Somebody should compare the two pictures of Wike I don't think they are the same please.
Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:33pm On Apr 13
WorldRichest:

Airbnb

Na wa o

WorldRichest:

Airbnb

Na wa o
KnownUnknown:
Fucking idiots. Imagine having a foreign firm build your leaders’ abode. Haven’t they heard of espionage?

They have special assistant for everything, so before he moves into the house, he will bring his special assistant on spiritual affairs from his village to use spiritual eyes to sniff out any bugs grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by frog12: 5:33pm On Apr 13
why can't nigerians do this ?
these german firms charge billions for what nigerians can do for less
Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by Mjshexy(f): 5:34pm On Apr 13
WorldRichest:

Yes, some people hate good news
Not that, money was always budgeted for this same structure right from previous government but this is all they could come up with, i expected something more exquisite that's worth the billions sad
Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by Eteka1(m): 5:35pm On Apr 13
Efuaye:
I had high expectations given the large budget, but what I saw did not meet them. I was disappointed.
cost includes interior decor
Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by JohnBullMySon: 5:35pm On Apr 13
allen113:
In all honesty this house is not befitting for a vp residence. They should have built something more beautiful than this.
Eleporobi:
Despite all the billions of naira look at the structure undecided

This same structure don gulp over 20 billion naira and yet its not even as fine as all those house in ikate

It is actually beautiful just not fancy. For those who love originality and timelessness, it is a masterpiece. It conveys 'Government' accurately. Its called brutish style

1 Like

Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by Oritna94(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13
Chai. See the ugly house. Naija sef..
Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by Blaze14k: 5:38pm On Apr 13
olisaEze:
Was the last VP living in a tree??

This could be some sort of deal cos there's no need for it
Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by fitinwell: 5:38pm On Apr 13
Efuaye:
I had high expectations given the large budget, but what I saw did not meet them. I was disappointed.

Building material don cost.. no vex

2 Likes

Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by paramakina202: 5:39pm On Apr 13
Na this duplex them take 17 billion dey renovate grin
Odi egwu.

2 Likes

Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by LOVEALAIGBO: 5:39pm On Apr 13
Efuaye:
Outdated you meant.

Yeah!
Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by davibid: 5:40pm On Apr 13
olisaEze:

My brother, I tire ooooo

This people just dey waste our resources
Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by HugoBoss10(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13
Why won't he be satisfied
Did you know how much kick back he made from this project alone
Dey play you hear
Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by jojothaiv(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13
olisaEze:
A very important question.

I don't like the kind of politics we practice in Nigeria, it's wastefulness at best.
Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by Angelfrost(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13
This is a national project that is gulping Billions of Naira...?!!

These are the people Nigerians fight for and defend with their lives!

Let me just laugh.
Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by naptu2: 5:40pm On Apr 13
Justice Akinola Aguda House (where the Vice President currently stays).

Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by Meti99(m): 5:42pm On Apr 13
Wike just gave another vice president another reason to request for another house .
Anyways , Wike should publish what was spent on this library and tell us the balance remaining
Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by naptu2: 5:43pm On Apr 13
The proposed vice president's residence (some years ago when a committee of the National Assembly went to inspect it).

Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by slowice(m): 5:44pm On Apr 13
I'm guessing there's an underground bunker, rooftop Olympic size swimming pool, underground gym, basketball court, private forest and go kart track somewhere.... Because this house cost us billions of naira so it has to reflect in the finished work.

We are not going to build a new one anytime soon so am guessing the wow effect that is worth 20billion is hidden somewhere right?
Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by jaxxy(m): 5:45pm On Apr 13
waste of funds as usual
Re: Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) by KnownUnknown: 5:46pm On Apr 13
EmmyMaestro:

They have special assistant for everything, so before he moves into the house, he will bring his special assistant on spiritual affairs from his village to use spiritual eyes to sniff out any bugs grin cheesy cheesy grin

Lmao, we jest but it’s possible that’s what the nincompoop would do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Governors Line Up For Buhari / Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy / Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.