Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

I Wish We Can Go Back The Way We Were - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish We Can Go Back The Way We Were (338 Views)

Northern Elders: Let Igbo Secede If It’s Their Wish — We Can’t Afford Another Wa / #EndSARS: I Wish We Can Use This Same Energy To Demand Restructuring / I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish We Can Go Back The Way We Were by nobaga: 5:37pm On Apr 13
When we were growing up some of brothers, sisters and wives came from different parts of Nigeria and the children did not know or care.

Today, if your mother is from greedy part, you becomes a suspect.

Tolerance and accommodation are now dirty words
Re: I Wish We Can Go Back The Way We Were by ObiORBiafra: 6:33pm On Apr 13
grin
Are you saying we should fly local?
That we should fly Air Peace?

No worry, Nigerians will flyAirPeace but imagine what some section of this country has been saying about Dangote and his businesses? I can name more but other parts of Nigeria are not that vengeful.

I hope all these fly Air Peace campaign will help you guys be better towards others.

1 Like

Re: I Wish We Can Go Back The Way We Were by helinues: 6:33pm On Apr 13
Forward ever, backward never

1 Like

Re: I Wish We Can Go Back The Way We Were by nobaga: 10:33pm On Apr 13
Unfortunately, most people feel that way.

helinues:
Forward ever, backward never
Re: I Wish We Can Go Back The Way We Were by SeeWahala: 10:39pm On Apr 13
nobaga:
When we were growing up some of brothers, sisters and wives came from different parts of Nigeria and the children did not know or care.

Today, if your mother is from greedy part, you becomes a suspect.

Tolerance and accommodation are now dirty words

Yorubas started it among themselves with mc oluomo against GRV cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish We Can Go Back The Way We Were by Chivisee: 10:44pm On Apr 13
SeeWahala:

This is a very stupid statement. GRV was attacking the yorubas in the past. Insulting prominent Yoruba leaders, and the revered G.O. Adeboye and you xpect Yorubas to be on his side?? Somebody that was ipob sympathisers??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wish We Can Go Back The Way We Were by nobaga: 3:46am On Apr 14
Do you know of any other African land Nigerians have benefited more than Nigeria

SeeWahala:

(1) (Reply)

Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway / Nigerians Still Slaves To Whites, Refuse To Separate Country Formed By Masters / What Happens When Africans Find Out That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.