Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,525 members, 7,843,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Biafra: Esn In Confrontation With Fulani Herdsmen And K!lled Many Of Their Cows - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Esn In Confrontation With Fulani Herdsmen And K!lled Many Of Their Cows (2745 Views)

Epe Youths Chase Herdsmen And Their Cows Out Of Their Town (Video) / Biafra: ESN At Work As Fulani Herdsmen Are Sent Parking From Bushes In Ebonyi. / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Esn In Confrontation With Fulani Herdsmen And K!lled Many Of Their Cows by WizardOfNG: 11:15pm On Apr 13
yarimo:
Shey when Fulani herdsmen retaliate it won't be persecution

Bro, I am one of the biggest antagonists of IPOB on Nairaland but I will never lose my decency to support what is wrong against anyone simply because I dislike them.

I will look at every case on it's merit. Fulani vagrancy and throwback method of itinerant cattle grazing is really troubling Nigeria. In fact it is threatening our cohesion, unity, agricultural yield, food security, economy and lives.

Open cattle grazing, banned across the South, is what Fulanis, from all across Africa, now hide behind to commit many and several heinous crimes in Nigeria, to include kidnapping they were never traditionally involved with, all in pursuit of land grab and expansionist agenda.

You want the traditional owners of the land to keep looking like mumus while Fulanis import and enshrine terror into every corner of Nigeria?

If you know there is ban on open grazing against Fulani herders in the South then why say what you do here when you should know and appreciate that , by breaking the law, Fulanis are 100% at fault and expose themselves to whatever actions victims deem as fit protective and self-preservation retaliation against aggressors.

To many Nigerians today, Fulanis now seem an invading people.who stubbornly refuse to obey the laws laid down by competent Nigerian Courts.

Such is their brazeness that they even invite their brothers across the sahel, from Mali and Niger Republic to Burkina Faso, to come and help them oppress and supress Nigerians in their land.

We dont have to keep up the Igbo v Yorjba thing always. Especially when issues are about the brutal destruction of lives and livelihood the Fulanis are about these days.

If you can confirm you know open grazing is banned in the South then you must admit, in the face of Fulani refusal to respect the law, and with our police unable or unwillig to enforce the law against them, then the gius in the video are left with no choice but to act as they did. Simple. It is about fighting to survive always against Predators in life.

Re: Biafra: Esn In Confrontation With Fulani Herdsmen And K!lled Many Of Their Cows by APOPTOSIS: 11:38pm On Apr 13
Hope BENUE Youths will see and learn from this.?
This is how it should be. Stop counting on FG.
When women hit the ground praying to have baby boys in their families, it's for a reason. Men are raised to counter Idiotic men from other climes.
Sometimes, it pays more to have people fear you than respect you. Dat's the reason WHALES suffer in water, but Sharks never suffer, they're battle ready.
Re: Biafra: Esn In Confrontation With Fulani Herdsmen And K!lled Many Of Their Cows by melow666: 1:47am On Apr 14
muyico:
Igbo is unfair? Dis sum1 investments? Not all fulani were wicked. Im yoruba by tribe. I gat dem as frnds! Even educated

Why don't you tell the herdsmen to buy a piece of land in the east and rear their cattle in a ranch like every other person.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Esn In Confrontation With Fulani Herdsmen And K!lled Many Of Their Cows by paramakina202: 12:02pm On Apr 14
YorubaMod:

Imbe_cile kagi nma o..

Lee ihe ina ezuzughari, tufiakwa nne muru gi.

Ekperima ozu ure..Nne na nna muru unknown gunman gba aka nwa.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Esn In Confrontation With Fulani Herdsmen And K!lled Many Of Their Cows by Mrexcell(m): 2:43pm On Apr 14
SS777:

What is tinubu waiting for before he will depopulate certain animals in human form;
You spread yourselves across the country, million s of their people scattered in Kano,Bornu, Niger, everywhere but the few strangers in their communities won't be allow cos of hatred.

If you're from south east, start preparing to relocate if you're residing in SS,it will sound like a joke in their ears, continue playing with reality.

Are those igbos that are residing in ur lands destroying ur means of livelihood and killing ur people unlike ur very notorious fulaniherdsmen?
Re: Biafra: Esn In Confrontation With Fulani Herdsmen And K!lled Many Of Their Cows by Mrexcell(m): 2:48pm On Apr 14
muyico:
Igbo is unfair? Dis sum1 investments? Not all fulani were wicked. Im yoruba by tribe. I gat dem as frnds! Even educated

So it's fair for those fulaniherdsmen to be killing innocent people and destroying their only means of survival? Why can't they modernize their business like everyone else instead of constituting nuisance to their host communities?
Re: Biafra: Esn In Confrontation With Fulani Herdsmen And K!lled Many Of Their Cows by Dafresh: 2:54pm On Apr 14
YorubaMod:

Cry me a river 😭😭😭..

Put body nah - ka inu uda ya.
Nofin like ESN again but BLA
Re: Biafra: Esn In Confrontation With Fulani Herdsmen And K!lled Many Of Their Cows by Dafresh: 2:55pm On Apr 14
Bulldozer90:
lol.
ESN still full ground waiting for the next command.
No more ESN but BLA nobody is funding ESN again don't fall to their propaganda
Re: Biafra: Esn In Confrontation With Fulani Herdsmen And K!lled Many Of Their Cows by Dafresh: 2:56pm On Apr 14
ottersberger:

Ok. Carry cow enter bush in Southeast.
Many of the cows been killed in the South East are owned by Igbos no more ESN but BLA
Re: Biafra: Esn In Confrontation With Fulani Herdsmen And K!lled Many Of Their Cows by Skiddo2020: 3:00pm On Apr 14
SS777:

Inferiority complex I'm a confirmed deltan not migrants attaching that is begging just to be among.

Continue deceiving yourself Mr. Confirmed Deltan. I can smell that you are an Islamic dirty terrorist from here.
Re: Biafra: Esn In Confrontation With Fulani Herdsmen And K!lled Many Of Their Cows by nairalanda1(m): 3:01pm On Apr 14
Well, this won't end well. Fulanis will come back armed and kill in retaliation, and esn will strike back, and there would be blood all over...and people would die unnecessarily.

All this started because of two things

1. A poorly funded police

2.A poorly funded and understaffed judiciary.

Take those two together...and you have people taking the laws into their own hands. You cannot have a police force working on the kind of budget they get. NO wonder many of them extort members of the public...pay a person badly...

And we don't have enough judges, which is why we have been having long lines of awaiting trials in our prisions. Someone spends 10 years and then gets sentenced for a crime that means 2 years in jail. Okay.

Fund the police better, fund the judges better, and we may see wonders. Like a working force.

As for fulanis, it's time to stop wandering around with cows. Populaiton is growing, and land is becoming scarce.
Re: Biafra: Esn In Confrontation With Fulani Herdsmen And K!lled Many Of Their Cows by nairalanda1(m): 3:05pm On Apr 14
yarimo:
Shey when Fulani herdsmen retaliate it won't be persecution undecided undecided

Well, they should not invade other people's farms for starters, and also organise themselves into ranches up North, and maybe things might get better.

Government should also improve railways. BY 1960. cows were increasingly being transported by rail. If not that the railways were messed up between 1964-92, by now, all cows would have been transported by railways..instead of roaming up and down.
Re: Biafra: Esn In Confrontation With Fulani Herdsmen And K!lled Many Of Their Cows by Bulldozer90: 3:37pm On Apr 14
Dafresh:

I am allergic to being quoted by lunatics.
Re: Biafra: Esn In Confrontation With Fulani Herdsmen And K!lled Many Of Their Cows by ottersberger(m): 4:16pm On Apr 14
Dafresh:

Many of the cows been killed in the South East are owned by Igbos no more ESN but BLA

True. But the herdsmen are mostly Fulani. The problem I see is their inability to be open about the criminality attributed to their people. I do not believe that every Fulani herdsman is a criminal and a kidnapper, but they must start breaking their code of silence and openly talk about the undesirable elements in their ranks.

They know the bad eggs among then. Some of them are also victims, therefore, no one should have to lose their lives and livelihoods because those you host have decided to turn you into a commodity to be kidnapped and traded or even killed at will.

That's why I believe the ESN are involved, and will continue to be until relative safety is restored.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Esn In Confrontation With Fulani Herdsmen And K!lled Many Of Their Cows by Iceberg3: 4:26pm On Apr 14
Eeyahhh see that calf standing close to its mother!!!
Re: Biafra: Esn In Confrontation With Fulani Herdsmen And K!lled Many Of Their Cows by Iceberg3: 4:28pm On Apr 14
yarimo:
Shey when Fulani herdsmen retaliate it won't be persecution
The people killer herdsmen have been killing over the years,if people decide to retaliate,will there be any Fulani left in earth?
Cowards die many times before their death..
Re: Biafra: Esn In Confrontation With Fulani Herdsmen And K!lled Many Of Their Cows by Tranquillity360: 4:46pm On Apr 14
Dafresh:

Lolz because apc Ekperima agent in Finland told you he have destroyed ESN and ipob. grin grin
Re: Biafra: Esn In Confrontation With Fulani Herdsmen And K!lled Many Of Their Cows by Dafresh: 5:32pm On Apr 14
Bulldozer90:
I am allergic to being quoted by lunatics.
continue to deceive yourself
Re: Biafra: Esn In Confrontation With Fulani Herdsmen And K!lled Many Of Their Cows by Stephench: 10:49pm On Apr 14
SS777:

What is tinubu waiting for before he will depopulate certain animals in human form;
You spread yourselves across the country, million s of their people scattered in Kano,Bornu, Niger, everywhere but the few strangers in their communities won't be allow cos of hatred.

If you're from south east, start preparing to relocate if you're residing in SS,it will sound like a joke in their ears, continue playing with reality.
Stop taking this cheap kai kai it's not good for your health
Re: Biafra: Esn In Confrontation With Fulani Herdsmen And K!lled Many Of Their Cows by SS777(m): 11:33pm On Apr 14
Stephench:

Stop taking this cheap kai kai it's not good for your health

Igbo doesn't deserve to be among Nigerians in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Retired General Victor Malu's Interview / This Is Not Politics, Half Man - Half Tree / Fashola Bags UN-Habitat Award In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.