Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Lady Gets Black Eye From Boyfriend’s Side Chic After Going To Confront Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets Black Eye From Boyfriend’s Side Chic After Going To Confront Her (295 Views)

'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party / Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gets Black Eye From Boyfriend’s Side Chic After Going To Confront Her by 9jagist01: 8:19pm On Apr 13
Lady gets black eye from boyfriend’s side chic after going to confront her

Despite getting a swollen eye from confronting her boyfriend’s side chick, a young lady has vowed never to stop fighting for love.

Recall that Tontrends reported a lady who bravely confronted her boyfriend’s side chick.

Continue reading......

http://www.naijabulze.com.ng/2024/04/lady-gets-black-eye-from-boyfriends.html

Re: Lady Gets Black Eye From Boyfriend’s Side Chic After Going To Confront Her by bobbybrown007: 8:22pm On Apr 13
Hmmmm, see finish

(1) (Reply)

Four trusted tips to attract a genuine man for a sincere relationship / Effects Of Your Friends On "You" / Marriage Doesn’t Dig Well With Many Of The Single Habits. 5 Views 0 Comment Ma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.