Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora (31964 Views)

How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact / Top 10 Hilarious Names Of Nigerian Churches (photos) / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by amnesty7: 9:19am On Apr 14
Ok
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by CloudKnight: 9:26am On Apr 14
What is the good thing about religion that you would force children to learn? Religion is nothing but a tool to control and enslave.

Mind you, children do not learn by hearing but they learn by doing (example). It is even in the so called bible that it is better to be a doer than hearer or speaker of the word.

Many so called religious people including you the OP are just hearers and speakers but not doers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by Adonko(m): 9:35am On Apr 14
MuslimIgbo:
They carry their stupidity from the country to other countries, even their teacher country.
To them, they know more than their teachers.
if you have nothing to say pls keep shut...he is trying to talk about the rot in the society and possible solution. Who says you can't know more than your master/teacher..syllabus are updated everyday...as well as curriculum changes and also and student can choose to dive deeper In research than his master.

In this context ....these foreigner's don't know ..most don't know how to bring up children..both God fearing and morally.

5 Likes

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by oyeb15: 9:37am On Apr 14
Convert churches to factories and allow God rest.

We disturb God too much in Nigeria thats why He ignores Nigeria like a troublesome wife.

2 Likes

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by rexbuton: 9:47am On Apr 14
AbuTwins:
During Jesus's time what provisions did he make for kids in church?

None!

Did he even attend anything church on Saturdays or Sundays?

Paul and Pastors will have to fill in the gaps that Jesus left!

Anyways, we hope those kids won't join the next generation of LGBTQ+ Christians abroad!

In scripture, while Jesus taught, some kids were being brought to him, and the disciples prevented them, and Jesus was displeased , and asked that the children be brought to him, and he said “let them come to me, for they are like the Kingdom of God’’, and he blessed them. All three synoptic gospels record this encounter.
Matt 19.13, Mark 10.13-16, Luke 18.16

Jesus went to the synagogue on the sabbath to study and teach God’s word, numerous times. The bible records that it was his custom to go up to the temple to read and teach. Even as a child, he left his parents, and they found him in the temple learning from the teachers and doctors of the law.

We have no excuse.

Obviously, children could not be itinerant like Jesus and his disciples, but all over the scriptures, one thing is repeated, that children have to be brought up FIRMLY in the way of the Lord.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by rexbuton: 9:50am On Apr 14
Jokerman:
Not only on diaspora.

It happening even here in this country.

Children don't do bible study no more. No more sword drills, bible quizzes etc....

Parents always praying for blessings and blessings, while ignoring children growing up in the Lord

It’s ridiculous. They forget that it is the labour of their parents that brought them to this point of apparent plenty
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by djseanjohn77: 9:58am On Apr 14
JASONjnr:
You know that in Nigeria, if you go with a child to church and the moment the church becomes quiet, the children will start crying or distract or disturb the people.

I believe there's no children section and you're not allowed to give your child an intimidating look of warning.

Giving them tablets or headsets is to keep them calm and concentrated on whatever is on their ears or on the tablet.

I believe the whites finds solution better than we Africans with fire approach.

The kids will grow in know the church. As far as they are taken to worships.

As much as i want to agree with you, have you seen the rate at which the diasporan children are disowning existence of God? It is because the society is programmed like that. The failure of the parent to inculcate the teachings of God like back home. And once a child fails to grow with that basic knowledge of God, it will be difficult for anyone to convince such child later in life, owing to the accessibility of basic amenities of life. Since the African way of telling you God exist is, He can solve your basic life problems.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by JASONjnr(m): 10:08am On Apr 14
djseanjohn77:

As much as i want to agree with you, have you seen the rate at which the diasporan children are disowning existence of God? It is because the society is programmed like that. The failure of the parent to inculcate the teachings of God like back home. And once a child fails to grow with that basic knowledge of God, it will be difficult for anyone to convince such child later in life, owing to the accessibility of basic amenities of life. Since the African way of telling you God exist is, He can solve your basic life problems.

In Christianity, God doesn't want people fighting his fight.

Being atheist and against the existence of God is not in our place to worry for.

God arrested Paul and he will arrest people he wants to use to do his ministry.

I've seen atheist who confessed and changed their ways.

2 Likes

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by MySolace: 10:08am On Apr 14
Adonko:
if you have nothing to say pls keep shut...he is trying to talk about the rot in the society and possible solution. Who says you can't know more than your master/teacher..syllabus are updated everyday...as well as curriculum changes and also and student can choose to dive deeper In research than his master.

In this context ....these foreigner's don't know ..most don't know how to bring up children..both God fearing and morally.
Wot rot are u talking about? Rot in religion or morals?

I think it wil benefit us more if we as students strive to become better dan our master in science and tech, innovation etc, than in religion.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by Houseontherock1: 10:12am On Apr 14
oyeb15:
Convert churches to factories and allow God rest.

We disturb God too much in Nigeria thats why He ignores Nigeria like a troublesome wife.

CountinBlessins:

Why not mind your business?

You guys won't say this if you swore an oath before commenting on this Christian thread like they do in the Muslim section undecided
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by Shinjawestern: 10:14am On Apr 14
AbuTwins:
During Jesus's time what provisions did he make for kids in church?

None!

Did he even attend anything church on Saturdays or Sundays?

Paul and Pastors will have to fill in the gaps that Jesus left!

Anyways, we hope those kids won't join the next generation of LGBTQ+ Christians abroad!

Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by aduwak: 10:16am On Apr 14
[b]This is a highly ignorant post.

Covering her children's ears with earmuffs is not because she did not want her children to listen to the word of God.

If she didn't want them to listen to the word of God and be involved with the church, then why wake up on a Sunday morning and make all that effort of taking them to church? Surely it is easier just staying at home.

Although I do not know the reason that the mother covered their children's ears, I know for a fact it is not for the reason that you have stated.

Let's educate ourselves.[color=#770077][/color]
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by CountinBlessins(m): 10:19am On Apr 14
youngsahito:
is this really coming from an adult? I can imagine how lack of home training has turned u into a nonet*ity. "This mind your business" statement has made people to care less about what is happening around them.
I believe that you would be wise enough to retract your gullible statement.

You are a gossip and a busybody.

Stupid man

2 Likes

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by texazzpete(m): 10:21am On Apr 14
The OP and some of you people in this thread are completely nuts.

You see parents of young, overactive kids that are in church and have no nanny to take care of the kids. So the only way they themselves can focus in God’s house is to provide some form of distraction for the kids so they don’t disturb other worshippers.

These are usually very small kids. Toddlers, even. A 2 year old kid isn’t going to learn anything momentous, and they have many more years ahead for you to do moral and religious instruction.

OP needs to mind their business and focus on the church they went to do.

6 Likes

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by armadeo(m): 10:28am On Apr 14
rexbuton:

I have a teenager who works with me once a week, he’s in college, and he casually mentioned to me that they had to read Harry Potter in Secondary school Year 7! Little wonder young people overseas are increasing dabbling in occultism and paganism. Schools have a subject called Religious Education whose content varies depending on the country ...
God bless you.

Harry Potter was written for that age group. When should the child read it, at university ?

5 Likes

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by dequir: 10:32am On Apr 14
The atheists, the hateful Muslims, Jesus haters, the ungodly and the woke christians have invaded this thread, and therefore goodbye to sanity.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by iyababs: 10:38am On Apr 14
The place to start from is having children class/department. The kids do not understand what is being thought in the adults department.

Are you willing to take up the mantle of heading or teaching in the children's department since you have discovered a concern?

The music/noise from the instruments us usually too loud for comfort especially when there are few members in attendance.

2 Likes

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by Blakjewelry(m): 10:45am On Apr 14
JASONjnr:

In Christianity, God doesn't want people fighting his fight.

Being atheist and against the existence of God is not in our place to worry for.

God arrested Paul and he will arrest people he wants to use to do his ministry.

I've seen atheist who confessed and changed their ways.
What ways are talking about, do you typically saying am atheist is an evil person who needs change. So once you become an atheist you lose your conscience, you lose your sense of right and wrong. I have always said it on this forum that religion is very important to keeps the likes of you from running wild because without the limiting effects on a lot of you guys, mehn there will be chaos everywhere.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by Blakjewelry(m): 10:49am On Apr 14
dequir:
The atheists, the hateful Muslims, Jesus haters, the ungodly and the woke christians have invaded this thread, and therefore goodbye to sanity.
You said Jesus haters? Let me ask you a question, do you hate Buddha?
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by dequir: 10:49am On Apr 14
texazzpete:

You see parents of young, overactive kids that are in church and have no nanny to take care of the kids. So the only way they themselves can focus in God’s house is to provide some form of distraction for the kids so they don’t disturb other worshippers.

These are usually very small kids. Toddlers, even. A 2 year old kid isn’t going to learn anything momentous, and they have many more years ahead for you to do moral and religious instruction.

You are the real nut supporting nuisance in the house of God where there should be solemnity and perfect attention to the words of God and worship without distraction by all classes of attendees, young or old.

Giving toys to children in the church to keep them quiet is a devilish form of distraction. Rather a children church should be created apart from the adult church where trained teachers would keep them engaged and quiet going through their own bible classes and worship service. That's what obtains in several churches in Nigeria.

But I heard in Europe and America they have a different God they are serving in their churches which allows all sorts of misbehaviors within the temples of God. Well everyone to his religious choices, it is the judgement day that will separate the chaffs from wheat and the goats from the sheep.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by nairalanda1(m): 10:52am On Apr 14
rexbuton:
I attended two different church programmes this month and I noticed some trends that got me worried, so I thought i should share and offer some counselling too.

1. African women not knowing what to do with children in church. As soon as the service started, the woman in front of me brought out two large ear muffs for both of her children, blocked their ears while she began praising God. They weren’t sat close to a sound speaker. Other women in the congregation came with kids tablets, and you could see how engaged these kids were with their tablets. How do you expect these children to develop faith in God if they cannot hear the word?

(Rom10.17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.)

(2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow therebysmiley

(2Tim 3.15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.)

The above three scriptures explain in detail how the word of God is necessary for growth, faith development and for wisdom. Christianity is not like chemistry where you mix acid and base to get salt and water, in this kingdom, the unseen controls the seen, and faith is the currency.

Our generation was fortunate; we did bible knowledge in primary and secondary school, our parents dragged us along to church revivals, even if we slept through it, the spoken word permeated us and was registered in our subconscious. Today’s generation in the western world do not have that privilege, instead they have tiktok, YouTube and Snapchat. And woe betide anyone who believes what they say about their societies being secular. There is nothing called secularism or atheism in the spirit, ‘’he who is not for us, is against us’’.

I have a teenager who works with me once a week, he’s in college, and he casually mentioned to me that they had to read Harry Potter in Secondary school Year 7! Little wonder young people overseas are increasing dabbling in occultism and paganism. Schools have a subject called Religious Education whose content varies depending on the country and county where you are. In most cases, there is no time or space for bible reading, but there’s enough time for gender ideology, sexual perversion normalisation , and other satanic nonsense

What can be done differently?
Parents must recognise that children must be exposed to God at a tender age, just as Hannah took Samuel to the Lord after she weaned him. We must recognise that school teachers would not do the job as in the times past, thus we must double our efforts in prayer and word study.

I can remember as a child, church was not the most interesting place to be, but how was my attention held?

1. Bible quizzes. Then we didn’t have the internet, so questions required tough bible study, and as I grew older, I learnt to use a concordance.

2. Sword drills. These were interesting events where you had to open your physical bible to a particular scripture as quickly as possible. Thus, most children knew where particular bible books were precisely.

3. Choir and drama events. In one Sunday every month, the kids choir would have a performance at the main church, during regular service, and as they got older, they could commandeer praise and worship even with their own instrumentalists.

4. Kids retreats. Usually once a year, 3-day retreats away from home, for word study, prayer, and fun games. Parents didn’t have to worry about their child’s nut and pollen allergy, because they were in God’s hands.

In conclusion, pastors and church leadership must concentrate on integrating children into the church. In today’s world, they grow up so quickly, we can’t risk having them fall to the wayside. Pastors ought to take personal interest in children’s development, guide them, pray for them, anoint them, recognise those that appear to have fallen into bad company, and create a specialized development plan, just to keep them engaged .
God bless you.

Harry Potter won't get any child interested in the occult
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by JASONjnr(m): 10:55am On Apr 14
Blakjewelry:

What ways are talking about, do you typically saying am atheist is an evil person who needs change. So once you become an atheist you lose your conscience, you lose your sense of right and wrong. I have always said it on this forum that religion is very important to keeps the likes of you from running wild because without the limiting effects on a lot of you guys, mehn there will be chaos everywhere.

What is wrong with you?

Atheist are people who don't believe God exists.... They question God and many of his powers.

I sited Paul for instance.

I said, Paul was killing believers of God because he was thought to do so. But when God arrested him, he changed his ways.

Also, I am saying that, God doesn't want us fighting for him.

Again, a child will grow to either worship God or deviant. Whichever way. God is supreme and God is all knowing and we are not to worry about what plans he has for each and every one of us.

Please, if you quote me after reading this to say nonsense again, I will give you the insult of your life...

What sort of simple thing will you not understand?
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by JASONjnr(m): 10:58am On Apr 14
texazzpete:

Exactly.... But many people wants the mother to send off their children to where they will use Bible and force it on the child till the child becomes a pastor at 12yrs.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by Blakjewelry(m): 11:06am On Apr 14
JASONjnr:

What is wrong with you?

Atheist are people who don't believe God exists.... They question God and many of his powers.

I sited Paul for instance.

I said, Paul was killing believers of God because he was thought to do so. But when God arrested him, he changed his ways.

Also, I am saying that, God doesn't want us fighting for him.

Again, a child will grow to either worship God or deviant. Whichever way. God is supreme and God is all knowing and we are not to worry about what plans he has for each and every one of us.

Please, if you quote me after reading this to say nonsense again, I will give you the insult of your life...

What sort of simple thing will you not understand?
So how is what you quote about Paul different from what I am saying. Paul was a murderer so he can change his ways, how do compare a murderer to someone who simple doesn't believe in what you believe.

There are billions of people who have lived on this earth each worship whatever they believed to be their true God. Your relationship with any deity should be personal because yours can't be anymore more superior to the next man's own, whichever superiority you feels recides within the bound of your circle.

As for the insult part, no even go there. I am not the old me that form gentleman, I go so use you rub ground. I no say na online but I promise you I go spoil your mood physical.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by JASONjnr(m): 11:10am On Apr 14
Blakjewelry:

So how is what you quote about Paul different from what I am saying. Paul was a murderer so he can change his ways, how do compare a murderer to someone who simple doesn't believe in what you believe.

There are billions of people who have lived on this earth each worship whatever they believed to be their true God. Your relationship with any deity should be personal because yours can't be anymore more superior to the next man's own, whichever superiority you feels recides within the bound of your circle.

As for the insult part, no even go there. I am not the old me that form gentleman, I go so use you rub ground. I no say na online but I promise you I go spoil your mood physical.

Fool .... How will you spoil my mood physically when you can't even type like a reasonable person....

The attention I am giving is worth a fortune in your entire existence.

Paul was a murderer.... He was assigned to kill followers of Christ. He was an executioner.

I won't refer you to the Bible.

I understand that you're an atheist and a very stupid one at that.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by sunsweet33: 11:18am On Apr 14
rexbuton:
I
1. African women not knowing what to do with children in church. As soon as the service started, the woman in front of me brought out two large ear muffs for both of her children, blocked their ears while she began praising God. They weren’t sat close to a sound speaker.

Those ear defenders are designed for neurodivergent children who become distressed when overstimulated with noise, the lady was only trying to manage her family but you brought it here to make a mockery which is exactly what repels people from coming to church.

2 Likes

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by fa636: 11:23am On Apr 14
aduwak:
[b]This is a highly ignorant post.

Covering her children's ears with earmuffs is not because she did not want her children to listen to the word of God.

If she didn't want them to listen to the word of God and be involved with the church, then why wake up on a Sunday morning and make all that effort of taking them to church? Surely it is easier just staying at home.

Although I do not know the reason that the mother covered their children's ears, I know for a fact it is not for the reason that you have stated.

Let's educate ourselves.[color=#770077][/color]
[/b]

Thank you for the reasonable submission above.

I haven’t posted on Nairaland for years now, but felt the need to do so for this topic.

Anyone who has an autistic child that is triggered by loud sounds that lead to dysregulation of the child would’ve done the same thing. It’s a coping mechanism from what years of research has shown in the abroad.

Taking positions of this as an example of bad parenting (let’s be honest that’s what is being suggested here) is rather ill-informed and dangerous.

I implore us to be more widely read and expand our minds. The more we do that, the better our understanding of things around us.

Happy learning!

3 Likes

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by Ever8090: 11:39am On Apr 14
JASONjnr:
You know that in Nigeria, if you go with a child to church and the moment the church becomes quiet, the children will start crying or distract or disturb the people.

I believe there's no children section and you're not allowed to give your child an intimidating look of warning.

Giving them tablets or headsets is to keep them calm and concentrated on whatever is on their ears or on the tablet.

I believe the whites finds solution better than we Africans with fire approach.

The kids will grow in know the church. As far as they are taken to worships.
the kids ought to listen to the word of God at this age, during our time and still now in africa, kids cry in church and at the same time, the once not crying at the time listen to the word of God. Mother's in Africa knows how to pamper a child to be silent when they start crying, so the reason you gave is invalid, let's call a spade the spade ..

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by KnownUnknown: 11:51am On Apr 14
rexbuton:
I attended two different church programmes this month and I noticed some trends that got me worried, so I thought i should share and offer some counselling too.

1. African women not knowing what to do with children in church. As soon as the service started, the woman in front of me brought out two large ear muffs for both of her children, blocked their ears while she began praising God. They weren’t sat close to a sound speaker. Other women in the congregation came with kids tablets, and you could see how engaged these kids were with their tablets. How do you expect these children to develop faith in God if they cannot hear the word?

(Rom10.17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.)

(2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow therebysmiley

(2Tim 3.15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.)

The above three scriptures explain in detail how the word of God is necessary for growth, faith development and for wisdom. Christianity is not like chemistry where you mix acid and base to get salt and water, in this kingdom, the unseen controls the seen, and faith is the currency.

Our generation was fortunate; we did bible knowledge in primary and secondary school, our parents dragged us along to church revivals, even if we slept through it, the spoken word permeated us and was registered in our subconscious. Today’s generation in the western world do not have that privilege, instead they have tiktok, YouTube and Snapchat. And woe betide anyone who believes what they say about their societies being secular. There is nothing called secularism or atheism in the spirit, ‘’he who is not for us, is against us’’.

I have a teenager who works with me once a week, he’s in college, and he casually mentioned to me that they had to read Harry Potter in Secondary school Year 7! Little wonder young people overseas are increasing dabbling in occultism and paganism. Schools have a subject called Religious Education whose content varies depending on the country and county where you are. In most cases, there is no time or space for bible reading, but there’s enough time for gender ideology, sexual perversion normalisation , and other satanic nonsense

What can be done differently?
Parents must recognise that children must be exposed to God at a tender age, just as Hannah took Samuel to the Lord after she weaned him. We must recognise that school teachers would not do the job as in the times past, thus we must double our efforts in prayer and word study.

I can remember as a child, church was not the most interesting place to be, but how was my attention held?

1. Bible quizzes. Then we didn’t have the internet, so questions required tough bible study, and as I grew older, I learnt to use a concordance.

2. Sword drills. These were interesting events where you had to open your physical bible to a particular scripture as quickly as possible. Thus, most children knew where particular bible books were precisely.

3. Choir and drama events. In one Sunday every month, the kids choir would have a performance at the main church, during regular service, and as they got older, they could commandeer praise and worship even with their own instrumentalists.

4. Kids retreats. Usually once a year, 3-day retreats away from home, for word study, prayer, and fun games. Parents didn’t have to worry about their child’s nut and pollen allergy, because they were in God’s hands.

In conclusion, pastors and church leadership must concentrate on integrating children into the church. In today’s world, they grow up so quickly, we can’t risk having them fall to the wayside. Pastors ought to take personal interest in children’s development, guide them, pray for them, anoint them, recognise those that appear to have fallen into bad company, and create a specialized development plan, just to keep them engaged .
God bless you.

Good way to continue the creation of morons.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by Vulcan24(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14
MySolace:
We're talking about engaging kids in problem solving programs and ure talking about religion. The earlier u understand da todays religion is more of a social gathering, d better for u.

Eclipse happened few days ago, wit science and tech, d notice was brought to us even months ahead. Including how it would and the very day it would.

Have u wondered wot religion(pastors and men of god) wouldve done wit dis event in the absence of science and tech. Certainly dey wouldve given it a spiritual interpretation, cook up all manner of lies and keep people of d world in perpetual bondage and ignorance. And not witout milking their pockets dry.

Plz u should b more concerned about engaging d kids in problem solving activities.
(but d problem is, instead of accepting d truth, some persons wil blindly begin to scream "stop attacking the body of christ"..., mind u, am also a christian).

May God help all of una!

U av no idea! U think the whites never had their foundation in religious knowledge and church upbringing!

Your comments shows you skipped real knowledge to scrap the surface. We were brought up with all what the author writes and same with our parents who founded Christianity in ijebu land !

Look at our strides and compare it to your woke belief in putting vague knowledge first without first learning about God!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. / Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time / Controversial: Real-life Angel Fell From The Sky In London? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.