Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora (32151 Views)

How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact / Top 10 Hilarious Names Of Nigerian Churches (photos) / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by BeigJawnson(m): 3:22pm On Apr 14
MuslimIgbo:
They carry their stupidity and I TOO KNOW from the country to other countries, even to their teacher countries.
To them, they know more than their teachers, the people who wrote and gave them the Bible through slavery.

Are you saying there wasn't slavery in Africa before the whites came?

What were the powerful gods of the land doing when their people were been taking into the white man's land as slaves...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by BeigJawnson(m): 3:24pm On Apr 14
MySolace:
We're talking about engaging kids in problem solving programs and ure talking about religion. The earlier u understand da todays religion is more of a social gathering, d better for u.

Eclipse happened few days ago, wit science and tech, d notice was brought to us even months ahead. Including how it would and the very day it would.

Have u wondered wot religion(pastors and men of god) wouldve done wit dis event in the absence of science and tech. Certainly dey wouldve given it a spiritual interpretation, cook up all manner of lies and keep people of d world in perpetual bondage and ignorance. And not witout milking their pockets dry.

Plz u should b more concerned about engaging d kids in problem solving activities.
(but d problem is, instead of accepting d truth, some persons wil blindly begin to scream "stop attacking the body of christ"..., mind u, am also a christian).

May God help all of una!
Are you saying this about all pastors or some pastors?
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by YourGFsnatcher: 3:25pm On Apr 14
Dancebreaker:

The same generation that was dragged to church are the corrupt politicians that ran Nigeria down. If all that religiosity was that great, 9ja should be El Dorado by now. As we do ITK reach, no light, no road, Boko and nonsense.

Hypocrisy.
That's all true.
The fact that they lose the value fast means its all hypocrisy in the first place

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by MySolace: 3:41pm On Apr 14
Vulcan24:

How can u bring up moral individuals without first inculcating a religion! Religion is first before morals unless u don't know the meaning of religion!

The christian, moslem and traditional religions teach morals that makes ppl human first, respect others and value life!

Outside this is science that shuns a devotion to any deity and inadvertently is killing the world today !

I am not arguing about false teachings and extremism in religion.
You can't solve any problem without first having a religion, those who tried still acknowledged there is sense In religion and a supreme diety!

Look around u and see how the world is trying to fix the world without religion.

The true teachings of each religion is what is causing the problems of the world now not religion in itself
So, in other words, those without religion lack morals?
Problems cant be solved witout religion?

So, religion brought about d phone ure using to spew dis out?

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by Maysdevices(f): 3:42pm On Apr 14
CloudKnight:
What is the good thing about religion that you would force children to learn? Religion is nothing but a tool to control and enslave.

Mind you, children do not learn by hearing but they learn by doing (example). It is even in the so called bible that it is better to be a doer than hearer or speaker of the word.

Many so called religious people including you the OP are just hearers and speakers but not doers.
Apt. Parents tell kids to be Godly but ask them to help lie in certain situations
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by Maysdevices(f): 3:49pm On Apr 14
JASONjnr:

Fool .... How will you spoil my mood physically when you can't even type like a reasonable person....

The attention I am giving is worth a fortune in your entire existence.

Paul was a murderer.... He was assigned to kill followers of Christ. He was an executioner.

I won't refer you to the Bible.

I understand that you're an atheist and a very stupid one at that.
Na you make mistake answer the first reply
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by Vulcan24(m): 3:50pm On Apr 14
MySolace:

Are u a graduate? These ur questions are taught in GST courses!
Each subject or profession is an integral part of mans morality, religion and education!

What they produce in each compartment is not independent of each other! The man who made phone if he had been smoking colos at his young age and drinking concoction at the bar who wouldn't have lived or had the education n sense to invent a fone ?

Am not supposed to be educating u on the integral functions of moral, religion and science but I felt u are a young man needing tutelage
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by Vulcan24(m): 3:57pm On Apr 14
MySolace:

Each subject or profession is an integral part of mans morality, religion and science!

What they produce in each compartment is not independent of each other! The man who made phone if he had been smoking colos at his young age and drinking concoction at the bar who wouldn't have lived or had the education n sense to invent a fone ?

Look at the man who invented Kalashnikov, look at the writings of Plato, book written by Hitler, the art of da Vinci, Handel music....all these great men are products of the embodiment of religion, moral and science. In real times their environment and an interplay of their innate skills developed by education.

Am not supposed to be educating u on the integral functions of moral, religion and science but I felt u are a young man needing tutelage
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by plaetton: 3:57pm On Apr 14
DeepSight:

There are highly religious societies that have progressed well so it's not all about religion.
Namely?
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by Dancebreaker: 4:01pm On Apr 14
Vulcan24:

And do I know how many atrocities have been committed with their creation!

Acknowledged first that the fear of God is the begining of wisdom and the wisdom that God gives can't be polluted
Well, bro you need to first stop using tech! So that their creation will not pollute your religiosity. Don't drive car, don't use aeroplane, phone, laptop etc. Because all use computer chips.

And who said our ancestors didn't already have fear of God?

They marvelled at the power of God displayed in his creation: rivers, mountains, forest, wind, sunshine, darkness, fire, the earth, thunder and lightening, etc.

They had enough presence of mind to develop their own religious philosophy of lesser gods being in the service of God.

Ifa, Ogun, Sango, Amadioha, Yemoja, Esu, Ani, Olokun, Osun, Egugun and others in service of Osanobua, Eledumare, Chukwu, etc.

They didn't wait for Europeans to come first.

Oyinbo continued to develop their ideas despite their religion to produce modern age.

We Africans stopped developing the ideas of our ancestors to play follower to oyinbo religious ideas. While Oyinbo dumped same religious ideas they gave us.

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by NoToPile: 4:06pm On Apr 14
Handling toddlers can be a handful and it's always easier to criticize another as a bad parent until you enter that same shoe.

Here in Naija there are children's section, teenagers section etc. some churches even break the children's section down further according to age. Methods of teaching children is different, they sing christain songs, read Bible out loud a whole lot of christain activities in church

Nursing mothers have a place they stay too sometimes at the back of the church, in some churches it's another section entirely but what is happening in the main church is transmitted to them on TV. You can't determine when a baby cries.

All is to minimize distractions from the children.

So maybe the church attended abroad doesn't have a children's section, because most churches have here.

Though I must say some parents are actually slacking in bringing their children up in the way of God, that's another topic entirely.

2 Likes

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by plaetton: 4:14pm On Apr 14
Vulcan24:

Each subject or profession is an integral part of mans morality, religion and science!

Look at the man who invented Kalashnikov, look at the writings of Plato, book written by Hitler, the art of da Vinci, Handel music....all these great men are products of the embodiment of religion, moral and science. In real times their environment and an interplay of their innate skills developed by education.

It is always laughable when people falsely equate religion with high morals.

2 Likes

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by Vulcan24(m): 4:15pm On Apr 14
Dancebreaker:

Well, bro you need to first stop using tech! So that their creation will not pollute your religiosity. Don't drive car, don't use aeroplane, phone, laptop etc. Because all use computer chips.

And who said our ancestors didn't already have fear of God?

They marvelled at the power of God displayed in his creation: rivers, mountains, forest, wind, sunshine, darkness, fire, the earth, thunder and lightening, etc.

They had enough presence of mind to develop their own religious philosophy of lesser gods being in the service of God.

Ifa, Ogun, Sango, Amadioha, Yemoja, Esu, Ani, Olokun, Osun, Egugun and others in service of Osanobua, Eledumare, Chukwu, etc.

They didn't wait for Europeans to come first.

Oyinbo continued to develop their ideas despite their religion to produce modern age.

We Africans stopped developing the ideas of our ancestors to play follower to oyinbo religious ideas. While Oyinbo dumped same religious ideas they gave us.

God means a supreme diety by whatever name each religion calls it!

Yes I use technology but there's no instrument or vice that can't be a tool of destruction in the hands of a man who doesn't fear God!

So pls understand my point that we must first acknowledged God in all we do before we put so much faith in our science & tech.

Am widely read and I can tell u the brain behind most inventions is a product of moral religion and lastly science!
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by Vulcan24(m): 4:17pm On Apr 14
plaetton:

It is always laughable when people falsely equate religion with high morals.

Defeatist approach!

Moral did not exist in a vacuum, morals are taught in religion!

Am not sure u are following! Where's the morality that dosent follow a religious belief? Point it out!!

Fo your own good, don't argue to win, argue to learn
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by delpee(f): 4:21pm On Apr 14
JASONjnr:
You know that in Nigeria, if you go with a child to church and the moment the church becomes quiet, the children will start crying or distract or disturb the people.

I believe there's no children section and you're not allowed to give your child an intimidating look of warning.

Giving them tablets or headsets is to keep them calm and concentrated on whatever is on their ears or on the tablet.

I believe the whites finds solution better than we Africans with fire approach.

The kids will grow in know the church. As far as they are taken to worships.

In Nigeria, there's usually Sunday School for kids and Youth Church for teenagers within the premises. They are taught the scriptures and engage in activities relevant to their ages.

I still have fond memories of my years in Sunday School. A good foundation in learning about God.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by DeepSight(m): 4:24pm On Apr 14
plaetton:

Namely?

United States is one example and Europe before the late twentieth century is another.

So was Greece, Rome, Persia and Egypt.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by plaetton: 4:56pm On Apr 14
DeepSight:

United States is one example and Europe before the late twentieth century is another.

So was Greece, Rome, Persia and Egypt.
Europe began to progress with the emasculation of religion. Likewise the United States has seen the gradual but steady emasculation of religion on a parallel course with their technological and economic growth.

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by plaetton: 5:02pm On Apr 14
Vulcan24:

Defeatist approach!

Am not sure u are following! Where's the morality that dosent follow a religious belief? Point it out!!

There is a difference between being moral and claiming moral.
I should be asking you where exactly is the morality in any religious belief?
Religious belief, by definition is : Make it anything up as you go, including the claim to morality.
I have not seen any morality in any religious belief. Rather, I seen a lot of evil carefully dressed I'm religious garb.
If you a person cannot be good or moral without a religious foundation, then of us that try to be good without any religious mortgage are better adapted to face life and reality.

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by DeepSight(m): 5:09pm On Apr 14
plaetton:

Europe began to progress with the emasculation of religion. Likewise the United States has seen the gradual but steady emasculation of religion on a parallel course with their technological and economic growth.

I am sure I dont need to say anything - you yourself know how lame this response is. The United States is a very religious country and has always been and has always been on the path of steady progress. There is no corelation between the emasculation of religion and the progress of the United States. And Europe has been largely religious throughout most of its progress. Deviation away from religion is fairly recent in historical terms.

Finally you just had to be silent about Greece, Rome, Egypt, Persia, didnt you? You had no choice but to ignore these references.
What these references show is that societies can, do and have progressed with religion.
Thus, its not just about religion as I said.

If anything, it can be argued that religion has in fact contributed much to many societies, in terms of education and charity for example. Most of the earliest universities were set up by the Church, for example. The Big Bang Theory was propounded by a Catholic Priest.

And the fact that I am saying all these things should give you cause for pause because you know just how much I detest religion myself. I am just trying to make a point to you: you are singling out religion as the single cause of Africa's backwardness and that is simply not so. The matter is beyond just religion.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by plaetton: 5:37pm On Apr 14
DeepSight:

I am sure I dont need to say anything - you yourself know how lame this response is. The United States is a very religious country and has always been and has always been on the path of steady progress. There is no corelation between the emasculation of religion and the progress of the United States. And Europe has been largely religious throughout most of its progress. Deviation away from religion is fairly recent in historical terms.

Finally you just had to be silent about Greece, Rome, Egypt, Persia, didnt you? You had no choice but to ignore these references.
What these references show is that societies can, do and have progressed with religion.
Thus, its not just about religion as I said.

If anything, it can be argued that religion has in fact contributed much to many societies, in terms of education and charity for example. Most of the earliest universities were set up by the Church, for example. The Big Bang Theory was propounded by a Catholic Priest.

And the fact that I am saying all these things should give you cause for pause because you know just how much I detest religion myself. I am just trying to make a point to you: you are singling out religion as the single cause of Africa's backwardness and that is simply not so. The matter is beyond just religion.
First of all I kept silent on ancient Greece, Rome and Egypt because I'm not quite sure how we can attribute progress to these ancient societies considering that they all eventually spiraled into decline and exist no more. There is no way to measure the standard of living of the average citizens of these now defunct civilizations. If we can day that these were highly religious civilizations, then we might as well also say that their retrogressive religions ultimately led to their extinction.
Secondly, the United States is not very religious nation, as you claim. Yes, the religious south use religion as a political weapon and make a lot of noise about it.
In the United States, religion is both a political weapon to subdue and business that exploits.
And that's my point. Religion is a retrogressive evil weapon used to control and exploit.

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by DeepSight(m): 5:56pm On Apr 14
plaetton:

First of all I kept silent on ancient Greece, Rome and Egypt because I'm not quite sure how we can attribute progress to these ancient societies considering that they all eventually spiraled into decline and exist no more. There is no way to measure the standard of living of the average citizens of these now defunct civilizations. If we can day that these were highly religious civilizations, then we might as well also say that their retrogressive religions ultimately led to their extinction.
Secondly, the United States is not very religious nation, as you claim. Yes, the religious south use religion as a political weapon and make a lot of noise about it.
In the United States, religion is both a political weapon to subdue and business that exploits.
And that's my point. Religion is a retrogressive evil weapon used to control and exploit.

Look, I don't think there is a point in quibbling about the details - all of which you are very wrong about. This is because Your last line is right.

What you fail to see is that that last line being right does not render religion solely or mainly responsible for the backwardness of Africa.

Many other factors are at play and are far far far more important.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by plaetton: 6:19pm On Apr 14
DeepSight:

Look, I don't think there is a point in quibbling about the details - all of which you are very wrong about. This is because Your last line is right.

What you fail to see is that that last line being right does not render religion solely or mainly responsible for the backwardness of Africa.

Many other factors are at play and are far far far more important.
I cannot say and have not said that religion is solely responsible for the backwardness of Africa.
I did respond to the poster who complained about the rot in western society, supposedly speaking from a religious moral high ground.
And my point is that if religion is somehow connected to high morals, then as the most religious nation on earth, Nigerians should not only be the beacons of the highest morals,but should have built an egalitarian society for the citizens and not need to be economic refugees in the West.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by DeepSight(m): 6:21pm On Apr 14
plaetton:

I cannot say and have said that religion is solely responsible for the backwardness of Africa.
I did respond to the poster complained about the rot in western society, supposedly speaking from a religious moral high ground.
And my point is that if religion is somehow connected to high morals, then as the most religious nation on earth, Nigerians should not only be the beacons of the highest morals,but should have built an egalitarian society for the citizens.

Well this angle is fair enough I must say.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by JASONjnr(m): 6:35pm On Apr 14
delpee:

In Nigeria, there's usually Sunday School for kids and Youth Church for teenagers within the premises. They are taught the scriptures and engage in activities relevant to their ages.

I still have fond memories of my years in Sunday School. A good foundation in learning about God.

In the memories you hold, I will tell you that, the method used in teaching the kids were Bible story time, dramas, songs and dancing. Those activities keep the children active and growing in the gospel.

Nobody will start telling the child to listen to scriptures from the Bible and teachings from the Bible. A child will grow into the gospel.

Same way, nobody will take a junior secondary student to the university to start receiving 2hrs lectures from their usual 40minutes lessons.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by sunsweet33: 6:48pm On Apr 14
7508:

Brilliant response and thank you for replying, I was just about to reply the same but a lot of these morons probably won't even understand what neurodivergence is about.

I will always reiterate that parents who care for kids know what they face to nurture and cherish their kids and don't need a busybody to tell them how to care for their offsprings, if you don't like what they are doing, why don't you tap them on their shoulder and ask them why they are putting on earmuffs or giving their kids tablets and see if you don't get a smack in the mouth for being an oversabi

Well, to me not knowing something is not a crime but passing such judgement because “she wasn’t even anywhere near the speaker” is quite surprising to see from a Christian writer.

Sounds like he felt the kids were being spoilt by a silly, overindulgent mom rather than her actively taking a cogent decision as a parent raising her kids in the church.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by armadeo(m): 8:27pm On Apr 14
rexbuton:

What age group is the bible for ?

Every age. A child should not even be able to read when the Bible should be exposed to him/her.

Harry Potter was targeted at young kids / early teens. It just blew up beyond its scope.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by femi4: 10:24pm On Apr 14
rexbuton:
I attended two different church programmes this month and I noticed some trends that got me worried, so I thought i should share and offer some counselling too.

1. African women not knowing what to do with children in church. As soon as the service started, the woman in front of me brought out two large ear muffs for both of her children, blocked their ears while she began praising God. They weren’t sat close to a sound speaker. Other women in the congregation came with kids tablets, and you could see how engaged these kids were with their tablets. How do you expect these children to develop faith in God if they cannot hear the word?

(Rom10.17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.)

(2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow therebysmiley

(2Tim 3.15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.)

The above three scriptures explain in detail how the word of God is necessary for growth, faith development and for wisdom. Christianity is not like chemistry where you mix acid and base to get salt and water, in this kingdom, the unseen controls the seen, and faith is the currency.

Our generation was fortunate; we did bible knowledge in primary and secondary school, our parents dragged us along to church revivals, even if we slept through it, the spoken word permeated us and was registered in our subconscious. Today’s generation in the western world do not have that privilege, instead they have tiktok, YouTube and Snapchat. And woe betide anyone who believes what they say about their societies being secular. There is nothing called secularism or atheism in the spirit, ‘’he who is not for us, is against us’’.

I have a teenager who works with me once a week, he’s in college, and he casually mentioned to me that they had to read Harry Potter in Secondary school Year 7! Little wonder young people overseas are increasing dabbling in occultism and paganism. Schools have a subject called Religious Education whose content varies depending on the country and county where you are. In most cases, there is no time or space for bible reading, but there’s enough time for gender ideology, sexual perversion normalisation , and other satanic nonsense

What can be done differently?
Parents must recognise that children must be exposed to God at a tender age, just as Hannah took Samuel to the Lord after she weaned him. We must recognise that school teachers would not do the job as in the times past, thus we must double our efforts in prayer and word study.

I can remember as a child, church was not the most interesting place to be, but how was my attention held?

1. Bible quizzes. Then we didn’t have the internet, so questions required tough bible study, and as I grew older, I learnt to use a concordance.

2. Sword drills. These were interesting events where you had to open your physical bible to a particular scripture as quickly as possible. Thus, most children knew where particular bible books were precisely.

3. Choir and drama events. In one Sunday every month, the kids choir would have a performance at the main church, during regular service, and as they got older, they could commandeer praise and worship even with their own instrumentalists.

4. Kids retreats. Usually once a year, 3-day retreats away from home, for word study, prayer, and fun games. Parents didn’t have to worry about their child’s nut and pollen allergy, because they were in God’s hands.

In conclusion, pastors and church leadership must concentrate on integrating children into the church. In today’s world, they grow up so quickly, we can’t risk having them fall to the wayside. Pastors ought to take personal interest in children’s development, guide them, pray for them, anoint them, recognise those that appear to have fallen into bad company, and create a specialized development plan, just to keep them engaged .
God bless you.
misleading title
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by MySolace: 11:25pm On Apr 14
Vulcan24:

Firstly, wot is religion?

I strugle 2 understand wot brought "kolos" into dis context, nevertheless, did d iventors of phone came about it by doing "abrakadabra" in d church?

Sir, does one need to b a graduate to knw that mankind braces evolution?
And d era of "over dependency" on religion has passed. science and tech solver d problems of mankind more dan religion.
Does one need to b a graduate to knw dat UK dat is less religious is more advanced and innovative dan, if i say d whole of religious africa put togeda, i hope am not hiting out of proportion?
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by MySolace: 11:43pm On Apr 14
Vulcan24:

Look at the man who invented Kalashnikov, look at the writings of Plato, book written by Hitler, the art of da Vinci, Handel music....
...contd...

Also, few persons u mentioned practiced indigenious religion. Why would Africans dwell so much on alien religion? Religion dey barely understand! The world has moved on.

Also for d records, am an alumni of one of the prestigious Federal institution in d southeast.
Studied Political science.

So its laughable if u think being a graduate has anything special to offer in dis context.

Am a Realist.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by MySolace: 12:14am On Apr 15
Vulcan24:

Defeatist approach!

How do u mean plz? Of course morality doesnt exist in vaccum.
Morality comes more from culture and tradion dan from religion. Its inside culture u even find religion.
But africa chooses to sufforcate itself wit another man's religion. Making a mess of it and themselves. The painful part of it is dat d real owners of this religion(precisely christianity) have moved on.

This is purely axiom. It doesnt need proof cos its crystal clear.
Africa has replaced common sense/reasoning wit religion and spirituality.
Wen one is sick, instead of visiting a physician or medical centre, he's running to the church. An average african brain/mentality is religiously enslaved. This has to stop. Else, we remain in d dark.
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by DigitB: 2:19am On Apr 15
Children have nothing to learn from your "Service"
Re: Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora by RussellRutherfo: 5:58am On Apr 15
MuslimIgbo:
They carry their stupidity and I TOO KNOW from the country to other countries, even to their teacher countries.
To them, they know more than their teachers, the people who wrote and gave them the Bible through slavery.

Shut your trap pedo false prophet follower. Muhammad(may poison continuously be upon him) was a black slave trader and islamic slave trading of Africans was evil and still not yet stopped while Christian abolitionists stopped slave trading.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" / Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos / Akan Weeks' Banner Spotted In Ghana 3 Months After Uyo Church Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.