Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad (47817 Views)

See The House I Built For My Age Parents. / US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) / Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by free2ryhme: 6:36pm On Apr 14
NwekeUG:
Ghanaian Man Excited At The Beautiful Mansion His Younger Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad

The Ghanaian man had been sending money to his younger brother to help him build a house back home. He recently returned and met a house that was beyond his expectation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7RuLUSvv3A

Nigerian Lady Abroad Who Has Been Sending Cash to Brother to Build House in Nigeria Breaks Down in Tears

https://www.legit.ng/people/1527110-nigerian-lady-sending-cash-brother-build-house-nigeria-breaks-tears/
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Abbeyme: 6:36pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:
May God bless the Ghanaian man.

Ghanaian men are more trustworthy than our criminal minded Nigerian men.

What goes through the mind of Nigerian men is to kill, rape and steal your money and property. undecided

Nonsense men!!

Honestly, Nigerian men irritates me like hell undecided

Do not generalize
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by NwekeUG(m): 6:36pm On Apr 14
See
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Waywardson6: 6:36pm On Apr 14
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jennyclay:

What goes through the mind of Nigerian men is to kill, rape and steal your money and property. undecided

Nonsense men!!

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by MuslimIgbo: 6:41pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

Olori buruku ọmọ ẹru

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Yashita: 6:41pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

grin grin giving some of them a piece of their own medicine
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:42pm On Apr 14
Talkisneeded:

Una go just open mouth waa...
You need to start pouring your words in your ears before typing it out tho
Don't bother replying her. She's seeking attention. I don't reply her comments anymore undecided

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by abobote: 6:43pm On Apr 14
Ghanaians are very sincere people

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by PotatoSalad(m): 6:44pm On Apr 14
Saw this video few months back.
One thing that Nigerians don't seem to understand about these things.
That his younger bro is gonna be made for life.
His honesty and transparency will make his bro refer more people to him. And it's even on TikTok, so imagine the publicity.
You don't use cos of one small opportunity to close future doors on yourself cos you were greedy and selfish.
Trusted a relative to buy and deliver a car and this dude brought back a ride with a dent cos he was running from police. (Someone I sent 30k to settle police and army on the way). And I was even going to send him money for running the purchase for me.
He ruined future opportunities cos he wanted to pocket 30k.

I forgave and tried him again this January to help me buy a big item like that. Immediately this dude saw what I was going to get, he billed me crazy money just to go check it out. The way he described the whole thing via 5 voice notes. The wicked runneth when no one is chasing (Proverbs 28:1)
I have cut him off completely.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Okechinwadike: 6:45pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

Is not a big thing, I did that to my elder brother who is in abroad. so not a big deal, though depending on the individual oooooo. so baby Nigeria man shouldn't irritate you. you hear
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by abobote: 6:45pm On Apr 14
tefishy:
Wetin Nigerian men do you, u never talk am make we hear.

Put yourself in the Ghanian man's shoe, na something else we for dey talk like this

What she said up there is the absolute truth

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Sirianese: 6:46pm On Apr 14
inoki247:
Some people left the group chat...

All those ronu boys left the chat

Rossti-mental, Hell-anus, biodun55 etc...all those ones would sell their own parents for money
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by abobote: 6:47pm On Apr 14
Talkisneeded:

Una go just open mouth waa...
You need to start pouring your words in your ears before typing it out tho
She said the truth
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by FireUpNow(m): 6:47pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

If it were to be a Naija ma.n, na otumokpo he for use kill the brother or make him mad in abroad

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Marsh104(m): 6:47pm On Apr 14
Hope your dad and brothers are Ghanaians? undecided
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by OluwaBlessyn: 6:48pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

Just like your dad and brothers

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Hezmatosky: 6:48pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

Why don't you get a restraining order against all of them? Ranting here can only add to your headache

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Medici777: 6:52pm On Apr 14
He should thank God his brother isn’t Nigerian
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by kay29000(m): 6:53pm On Apr 14
chatinent:
Brother sending money home from abroad aren't stupid. They know you may need to take money out of it for yourself....fine and good.

But just have a conscience and make sure you also do what you are told.

True.
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Shikena(m): 6:55pm On Apr 14
To make things worse, they won't even use posts like this as opportunity to reflect and turn a new leaf for a better nation. They will go on ultra defense mode grin

dele1727:
cheesy grin

This is lovely...

Which makes me remember all this Hypocritical Nigerians who always blame their leaders and their politicians for their problems.

Always blaming others without taking a look at themselves

Are they any different ?
Average Nigerian are . dishonest and capable of the worst actions

Given the opportunity ..they will do worst than their leaders they blame..

A Nigerian can not open shop and put another man in charge without fear...

Even at work...they are ready to kill the company and you blame rich people for bringing Indians and Chinese to work for them

Every Nigerian must recognize his or her part in this rot and make amends before they can have any moral standing of criticizing anybody or a group of people as corrupt

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by tefishy(m): 6:56pm On Apr 14
No gender is absolute saint. Men have their flaws, same for women. So the idea of castigating one gender is insensitive.

abobote:

She said the truth

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by busomma: 6:58pm On Apr 14
Very luck man indeed.
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Heavensent01(m): 6:59pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

Na person send you to go carry HIV, fúck without protection

Abeg carry your cross and stop fooling around
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by emmaitive(m): 7:06pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!! Attention seeker

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Focusmind: 7:06pm On Apr 14
Honestly , Ghanaian builders seems better than Nigerian builders. I have taken time to see some of the works of average Ghanaian engineers and designers. They are more creative. Ours will give you the usual "send down the rain" roof with two giant pillars in front as their usual design.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Talkisneeded: 7:11pm On Apr 14
abobote:

She said the truth

Are you Ghanaian, first tell me what killed Castro the singer

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Btruth: 7:11pm On Apr 14
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

even from your mouth Jenny? 🤷
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Codes151(m): 7:13pm On Apr 14
Hope Nigerians are seeing this.
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by jojothaiv(m): 7:16pm On Apr 14
godofuck231:
Trust , a rare currency
What's life without trust, I'm glad there are good heads out there and not just good heads but family watching out for each others.

Many fail to understand the fact that if their brother win, they also win, nobody wins when the family feud.

Codes151:
Nigerians or not, there are good people out there, if you can't see them be one.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Googledotcom: 7:18pm On Apr 14
Codes151:
Honestly, Nigerians need to copy shamelessly. This is worth emulating.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Algold: 7:21pm On Apr 14
Everytime men men men
Your body count go be like times 20 of your age
feminist

Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How We Build Duplexes In Nigeria / Landlord, Pastor Daniel Obasi Killed As 2-Storey Building Collapses (Graphic) / My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.