Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad (47992 Views)

See The House I Built For My Age Parents. / US Returnee In Tears After She Saw The "2storey" Her Brother Built For Her (vid) / Landlady Gifts Tenant N50k For Christmas Celebration. Excited Tenant Shares Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Godwin25king: 1:11pm On Apr 15
Jennyclay:
May God bless the Ghanaian man.

Ghanaian men are more trustworthy than our criminal minded Nigerian men.

What goes through the mind of Nigerian men is to kill, rape and steal your money and property. undecided

Nonsense men!!

Honestly, Nigerian men irritates me like hell undecided

Starting from your dad??
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Fearyourcreator: 3:12pm On Apr 15
Villa12:
shut up agba ti o tole. Useless man bringing his family affair to public.
Bring it , oloriburuku Omo!
Onijere ... Awon obi e ma foju sunkun laslas ... Oloriburuku omo ... Ile iyalaya e ti mo daru show me ... Ooni le ba
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Villa12(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15
Fearyourcreator:

Bring it , oloriburuku Omo!
Onijere ... Awon obi e ma foju sunkun laslas ... Oloriburuku omo ... Ile iyalaya e ti mo daru show me ... Ooni le ba
you're already a cursed person. Your wife married a useless man bringing her matter to public.
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Fearyourcreator: 3:39pm On Apr 15
Villa12:
you're already a cursed person. Your wife married a useless man bringing her matter to public.
Onisorire se.. Omo irankiran... Afa to ... Small boy wey him mouth go out for trouble .. won ni jere e walai.... Ko ni ba e mu ... As you wan dey troll me here oriibu oni jina si e... Iwo Omo ibanuje Yi... Ko ni ragba fun e...
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Villa12(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15
Fearyourcreator:

Onisorire se.. Omo irankiran... Afa to ... Small boy wey him mouth go out for trouble .. won ni jere e walai.... Ko ni ba e mu ... As you wan dey troll me here oriibu oni jina si e... Iwo Omo ibanuje Yi... Ko ni ragba fun e...
Failure grin go and work on your failed marriage. You're failure supporting APC that brought Nigeria to this mess. Asife oko ni e. I pity your wife. She's so unfortunate to end up with a useless man like you.
Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by yommen: 5:36pm On Apr 15
Jennyclay:

What goes through the mind of Nigerian men is to kill, rape and steal your money and property. undecided

Nonsense men!!

There are still good people in Nigeria. If you are not good, that doesn't mean everybody is not good too. My younger brother once handled projects for an elderly friend of his who was playing football in India. He trusted my brother more than his own family members. In fact, if his family members needed things, he would tell them to go and meet so so person. Even the workers in sight were praising my bro that they were surprised that it's whatever list of items they give to him he would snap and send to the Bross abroad without him approaching to inflate the price and make money for themselves. He eventually had to start giving excuses to the Bross when he realised that he needed to distance himself.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by prophetfire: 6:55pm On Apr 15
Jennyclay:

Nonsense men!! But Nigeria men still dey fvvuck you na and you still dey collect money from them.

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Fearyourcreator: 9:11pm On Apr 15
Villa12:
Failure grin go and work on your failed marriage. You're failure supporting APC that brought Nigeria to this mess. Asife oko ni e. I pity your wife. She's so unfortunate to end up with a useless man like you.
Small boy ti oni gbe nkan re se... Na nairaland you go waste all your life ... Jobless small boy ...
If you troll me again I won't reply you but but akufa won't leave your family... Alaiye baje omokekere ... If you troll or quote me again ... Omije ibanuje oni kuro loju awon to feran pelu awon to feran e ... Koni dun fun e mo ... Ooni lu aluyo ... Ona mo di pa fun e ni... Aiye e ma daru lai ni ojutu ...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad by Konquest: 7:18pm On Apr 16
NwekeUG:
Ghanaian Man Excited At The Beautiful Mansion His Younger Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad

The Ghanaian man had been sending money to his younger brother to help him build a house back home. He recently returned and met a house that was beyond his expectation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7RuLUSvv3A
That mansion is impressive!

I just found out that the two Ghanaian brothers are actually of Hausa descent after hearing them speak the language in the video. There are Hausas in Northern Ghana from a couple of centuries back due to trading activities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Landlord, Pastor Daniel Obasi Killed As 2-Storey Building Collapses (Graphic) / How We Build Duplexes In Nigeria / My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.