Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. (1970 Views)

Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by Doveheart: 10:41pm On Apr 14
Her husband is long dead and she hasn't gotten married since then, we have been friends since then. She's my junior colleague in my former office anyways.
My wife has left me close to 3 years now and I want to settle down.
But I don't know if it's advisable for me to settle down with this single mother because I told her that our friendship could turn to something more serious later and, she said there's no problem about that.
What do you think friends.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by lordm(m): 10:46pm On Apr 14
All I can say is.

Na you know how far

13 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by immortalcrown(m): 10:53pm On Apr 14
Wear the shoe if it is your size. But do it rightly.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by qtguru(m): 10:56pm On Apr 14
If she's a good person why not.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by Frigga13: 10:58pm On Apr 14
Sup with your kids ? Reason with them..

If no kids and you believe with her less drama as experienced person

... sail

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by SWATMan: 11:12pm On Apr 14
Doveheart:
Her husband is long dead and she hasn't gotten married since then, we have been friends since then. She's my junior colleague in my former office anyways.
But I don't know if it's advisable for me to settle down with this single mother because I told her that our friendship could turn to something more serious later and, she said there's no problem about that.

She's a widow and not a single mother according to your post. Please change the heading..
If you feel she's what you want in a woman, why not?

9 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by frozen70(f): 12:49am On Apr 15
Doveheart:

I think you should ask your ex wife family to return your bride price, that will really be the end of that marriage so that you can start another one

But bear in mind that your new woman responsibilities on her children will be handled by both of you for a peaceful relationship

Those children will regard and take you as their dad if only you will accept them with love and care

5 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by Namaster: 6:06am On Apr 15
Children are a NIGHTMARE to raise these days. Raising another man's children is the kind of nightmare that even Stephen King cannot conjure.

First of all, you are opening yourself up to a LOT of problems. You are inviting not 1, not 2 but 3 strangers into your life.

If you have NO kids, you will IMMEDIATELY be outnumbered in your own home. If you have kids, you are exposing them to unhealthy levels of rivalry.

Nothing disappoints a child than seeing their parent investing his scarce resources EQUALLY in children that are not related to him.

It communicates to the kids that if their father could invest in strange kids as much as he invests in them, then they are not special to him. The superior love that parents have for their offsprings does not exist in their lives.

In short, they feel UNLOVED. Or less loved.

And make no mistake, your wife will make sure your investments (both emotional and financial) in her kids are equal to your investments in your kids. She'll argue that it's the only way to keep the family cohesive.

Meanwhile, she'll NEVER do the same for your kids. Your kids will begin to learn firsthand the origin of the evil stepmother fairy tales.

That is if you have kids.

If you don't have kids, why are you eager to live your life raising another man's kids. Kids that will NEVER accept you as their father.

Their father is dead which makes him a special kind of hero that can never be replaced. To them, you are nothing but a wallet and a mother-fuuucker.

Plus when you try to discipline them, they'll feel like you were being too harsh because they are not your biological kids. Your wife will feel like you were being too harsh because they are not your biological kids. Then you will start to question yourself whether you were being too harsh because they are not your biological kids.

Also the quality and frequency of sex with a single mother is NEVER great. Pregnancy and child birth fuucks up a woman's body. Sometimes, her mind too.

You'll have to deal with that too.

Finally, everybody you know will think of you as a LOW-QUALITY MAN. They will treat you as such. It'll be unconscious, not deliberate. It's a kind of evolutionary instinct.

Only a low-quality man with no other options will choose to raise another man's seeds for a chance at getting pussy. It means you agree to let your resources be siphoned to raise offsprings that offer you no reproductive advantage in exchange for a puuusssy that's been damaged by another man's dick and the birth of another man's children.

Low quality!

One last thing:

All single mothers are angels when dealing with a prospective suitor. Marry them and you'll unlock their hidden demons.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by FRANCISTOWN: 6:36am On Apr 15
Doveheart:

Anyone who gives even the littlest piece of advice to you is very stupid and has a lot of free time in his hands to experimentalize foolishness.
If after all the shouts and rants of men on this forum doesn't teach you anything about single mothers.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by delkuf(m): 6:44am On Apr 15
You are a single father and you are asking if it advisable to marry a single mother. It is the single mother that need to be seeking advice here not you. Because hers is that she lost her husband but you, your wife left you. What did you do that will make your wife leave you. If I know her, I will advise her to into this

10 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by Gadafii: 7:10am On Apr 15
Game never start Dem want to lead you 2:0

5 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by FRANCISTOWN: 7:49am On Apr 15
frozen70:

I think you should ask your ex wife family to return your bride price, that will really be the end of that marriage so that you can start another one

But bear in mind that your new woman responsibilities on her children will be handled by both of you for a peaceful relationship

Those children will regard and take you as their dad if only you will accept them with love and care

It pains to the bone marrows where one encounter foolishness and frivolities where wisdom is expected (ibi to baye kati ba ogbon, taaba ba omugo nibe , aama dunni yeye).

Look at what a lady wrote. See what some idiotic men taking a stroll in women panties wrote.

So, sense come leave all the men wey comment head. The sense come go visit a woman head. Chai!

@frozen. Kudos and respect to the man that raised you.

By the way, @frozen. You were able to use your common sense because the issue doesn't concern you. If you were to be the ex wife or the single mother. Your greediness will automatically override your sense.
Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by Badmashiii: 7:52am On Apr 15
Namaster:
Children are a NIGHTMARE to raise these days. Raising another man's children is the kind of nightmare that even Stephen King cannot conjure.

First of all, you are opening yourself up to a LOT of problems. You are inviting not 1, not 2 but 3 strangers into your life.

If you have NO kids, you will IMMEDIATELY be outnumbered in your own home. If you have kids, you are exposing them to unhealthy levels of rivalry.

Nothing disappoints a child than seeing their parent investing his scarce resources in EQUALLY in children that are not related to him.

It communicates to the kids that if their father could invest in strange kids as much as he invests in them, then they are not special to him. The superior love that parents have for their offsprings does not exist in their lives.

And make no mistake, your wife will make sure your investments (bothe emotional and fijancial) in her kids is equal to your investments in your kids. She'll argue that is the only way to keep the family cohesive.

Meanwhile, she'll NEVER do the same for your kids. Your kids will begin to learn firsthand the origin of the evil stepmother fairy tales.

If you don't have kids, why are you eager to live your life raising another man's kids. Kid's that will NEVER accept you as their father.

Their father is dead which makes him a special kind of hero that can never be replaced. To them, you are nothing but a wallet and a mother-fuuucker.

Plus when you try to discipline them, they'll feel like you were being too harsh because they are not your biological kids. Your wife will feel like you were being too harsh because they were not your biological kids. Then you will start to question yourself whether you were being too harsh because they were not your biological kids.

Also the quality and frequency of sex with a single mother is NEVER great. Pregnancy and child birth fuucks up a woman's body. Sometimes, her mind too.

Finally, everybody you know will think of you as a LOW-QUALITY MAN. They will treat you as such. It'll be unconscious, not deliberate. It's a kind of evolutionary instinct.

Only a low-quality man with no other options will choose to raise another man's seeds for a chance at getting pussy. It means you agree to let your resources be siphoned to raised offsprings that offer you no evolutionary advantage in exchange for a puuusssy that's been damaged by another man's dick and the birth of another man's children.

Low quality!

One last thing:708y660

All single mothers are angels when dealing with a prospective suitor. Marry them and you'll unlock their hidden demons.

Boss you said absolutely nothing but facts! The best part i love is this;
"TO THEM YOU A NOTHING BUT A WALLET AND MOTHER-FUCKER".

6 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by seanwilliam(m): 7:53am On Apr 15
Namaster:

Nothing disappoints a child than seeing their parent investing his scarce resources in EQUALLY in children that are not related to him.

And make no mistake, your wife will make sure your investments (bothe emotional and fijancial) in her kids is equal to your investments in your kids. She'll argue that is the only way to keep the family cohesive.

If you don't have kids, why are you eager to live your life raising another man's kids. Kid's that will NEVER accept you as their father.

Plus when you try to discipline them, they'll feel like you were being too harsh because they are not your biological kids. Your wife will feel like you were being too harsh because they were not your biological kids. Then you will start to question yourself whether you were being too harsh because they were not your biological kids.

Only a low-quality man with no other options will choose to raise another man's seeds for a chance at getting pussy. It means you agree to let your resources be siphoned to raised offsprings that offer you no evolutionary advantage in exchange for a puuusssy that's been damaged by another man's dick and the birth of another man's children.

Low quality!

One last thing:

I’m quoting this for future reference 📍

4 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by tochez24(m): 7:54am On Apr 15
Doveheart:

She's a widow and not a single mother⚠️

Please don't rush and marry her, first of all bring her closer to your children and watch the outcome✅

If she treat them right then you can ahead sir

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by FRANCISTOWN: 7:54am On Apr 15
Namaster:

Low quality!

One last thing:

Ooooooooooooooooooh! No dey cast this update now. Mammals learn the best thru pain.
Let him learn the best way na.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by advanceDNA: 7:56am On Apr 15
Doveheart:
.single mother and single father .....the perfect. Combination......just make sure say u get money ..... a woman and two children plus her inlaws and ur own kids in case u have, no be beans

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by skj1377(m): 8:21am On Apr 15
Namaster:

Nothing disappoints a child than seeing their parent investing his scarce resources EQUALLY in children that are not related to him.

And make no mistake, your wife will make sure your investments (both emotional and financial) in her kids is equal to your investments in your kids. She'll argue that it's the only way to keep the family cohesive.

If you don't have kids, why are you eager to live your life raising another man's kids. Kids that will NEVER accept you as their father.

Plus when you try to discipline them, they'll feel like you were being too harsh because they are not your biological kids. Your wife will feel like you were being too harsh because they are not your biological kids. Then you will start to question yourself whether you were being too harsh because they are not your biological kids.

Only a low-quality man with no other options will choose to raise another man's seeds for a chance at getting pussy. It means you agree to let your resources be siphoned to raise offsprings that offer you no evolutionary advantage in exchange for a puuusssy that's been damaged by another man's dick and the birth of another man's children.

Low quality!

One last thing:

Wow this is insightful.
Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by Nice2023(m): 8:32am On Apr 15
It is a perfect combination as both of u were once married.

Just make sure what happened in ur previous marriage does not repeat itself.

Discuss all that with her,know her strength,have a target,plan with her and don't hide ur funds especially in a relationship that can lead to marriage.

Get to know her better,buy her gift it is necessary,as broke men will never concur to this. Women are the sweetest and most beautiful creature ever made by God.

I am talking from experience.

Good luck to u guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by Emmanuel30a: 8:57am On Apr 15
Doveheart:
I thought someone wants to kills somebody... Someone ought to kills somebody... I am waiting for the good news...
Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by frozen70(f): 9:00am On Apr 15
FRANCISTOWN:

It pains to the bone marrows where one encounter foolishness and frivolities where wisdom is expected (ibi to baye kati ba ogbon, taaba ba omugo nibe , aama dunni yeye).

Look at what a lady wrote. See what some idiotic men taking a stroll in women panties wrote.

So, sense come leave all the men wey comment head. The sense come go visit a woman head. Chai!

@frozen. Kudos and respect to the man that raised you.

By the way, @frozen. You were able to use your common sense because the issue doesn't concern you. If you were to be the ex wife or the single mother. Your greediness will automatically override your sense.

Thanks for the comment in second to the last paragraph

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by DyingFetus: 9:08am On Apr 15
Single mothers are a no go area

In everything she does , her children comes before you

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by advanceDNA: 9:09am On Apr 15
frozen70:

Thanks for the comment in second to the last paragraph
Dem praise u now....e dey sweet u for belle..
U nor complain ooo....u nor reject am from the guy oooo

If Dem give u sliding tackle now for another not so good comment...y'all will call it misogyny, hatred and attack against women

Tell me something.....why is that u women don't like hearing the truth....especially when it's not singing ur praise?
Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by Autobot05: 9:37am On Apr 15
if her behavior is good and if you deem it necessary to remarry… But it could always end in tears
Fair enough Since you’re both second-hands 🙃

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by tanigororo: 9:50am On Apr 15
Doveheart:
Follow Your Mind Bro!
We go just confuse you here for Nairaland
Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by Doveheart: 10:15am On Apr 15
Thanks for those that have given their advice and corrections. You guys are brilliant. However, your advice is noted and more are still welcome
Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by Peakdesign23(m): 10:21am On Apr 15
Congratulations to you both in advance.
Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:12am On Apr 15
Namaster:

And make no mistake, your wife will make sure your investments (both emotional and financial) in her kids are equal to your investments in your kids. She'll argue that it's the only way to keep the family cohesive.

Only a low-quality man with no other options will choose to raise another man's seeds for a chance at getting pussy. It means you agree to let your resources be siphoned to raise offsprings that offer you no evolutionary advantage in exchange for a puuusssy that's been damaged by another man's dick and the birth of another man's children.

Low quality!

One last thing:

The truth is brutal

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by SamOchuko: 11:51am On Apr 15
Doveheart:

You tagged her a single mom of two but kept quiet about yourself, are you childless?

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by obinna58(m): 12:09pm On Apr 15
Nice2023:
It is a perfect combination as both of u were once married.

Just make sure what happened in ur previous marriage does not repeat itself.

Discuss all that with her,know her strength,have a target,plan with her and don't hide ur funds especially in a relationship that can lead to marriage.

Get to know her better,buy her gift it is necessary,as broke men will never concur to this. Women are the sweetest and most beautiful creature ever made by God.

I am talking from experience.

Good luck to u guys.

Baba always remember realities differs from fairytales

Never take advice from simps
Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by Nice2023(m): 12:11pm On Apr 15
obinna58:

Baba always remember realities differs from fairytales

Never take advice from simps

Obinna,I have given my own advice...face the topic and stop advising me.

I am a father of 4children.

I am talking from experience ok.
Re: I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. by obinna58(m): 12:14pm On Apr 15
Namaster:

Low quality!

One last thing:

The hard truth difficult to accept
Op once you’re willing to counter to all these realities and accept the challenges then you can move on with the relationship, you’re no different from others who suffered from it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Buy The Cow? / Hello, my Girl friend is bigger than me. / What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.