Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,654 members, 7,813,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife (61575 Views)

Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers / We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour / Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by MuslimIgbo: 7:41am On Apr 15
LATER, SOME BASTARƊ OLOSHO WILL SAY WE'RE WRONG FOR ACCUSING OLOSHO WÙNMI OF KILLING MOHBAD...

You foōls should come and defend this
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:41am On Apr 15
Jokerman:
She's going for life or probably death too...

But wives why?? Why??

I hope you read she has been given bail

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by bewla(m): 7:42am On Apr 15
Chivisee:
I'm very sure he wanted to claim the woman's property. That's how they behave! na their regular trade mark, Give them little room.they will be habouring how to claim your thing.they shamefully failed to claim Niger Delta oil,gaslight the government but he no work.niger deltans rejected them brutally, They tried to claim Lagos,they received the beating of their lives! They wanted to steal tinubu's mandate,baba march their heads with hammer! cheesy cheesy cheesy the woman should hire a smart lawyer! tueh
Not funny at all
This pure jealousy from the woman. If I cant have you no one will that's what she mean
Why keep a gun when you have a man that can protect you like him
She has a plan to kill him loong time ago
He just don't believe it
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by ToteJesus: 7:43am On Apr 15
Jokerman:

But wives why?? Why??
20 or 30 years. You need intent (premeditation) for life inprisonment or death penalty.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by MuslimIgbo: 7:44am On Apr 15
Jokerman:

But wives why?? Why??
No death penalty in most USA State, very evil society.

She'll plead not guilty and say it's self defence...

IF I WERE HER CHILD, I'LL NEVER HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER TILL THE END OF TIME.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Ravenna: 7:44am On Apr 15
slimjohn2k5:
So the body not dey bounce bullet?

Only one bullet sent the muscle man to the great beyond.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by KIDfurniture(m): 7:45am On Apr 15
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by MuslimIgbo: 7:47am On Apr 15
alizma:

Lol, the judgement go shock you, they already told you they met her in panic mode, they have just create a window through which they will twist the story and by the time they are done with the twisting, they fit tell the family of the black boy to apologize on his behalf. No be America again
If I were his family member, THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING I WON'T DO TO KILL HER TOO.
She'll never know peace till the end of time.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by mysticwarrior(m): 7:48am On Apr 15
Jakumo:
Black American women have earned the title of "Angry Black Woman" for good reason. Black American women are WORLD-RENOWNED for two things - anger and violence. My advice to ALL men of ALL races is that they AVOID black American women in general, and in particular that they AVOID risking their life by entering ANY sort of relationship with America's Angry Black Women, whose foul-mouthed rage turns to violence in a second, over the slightest of imagined provocations.

America is FULL of gorgeous feminine women ranging from Latina to Chinese, to white, so there is NO reason any man should become lonely and desperate enough to try and woo a black American woman who will KILL that man in an instant over NOTHING.

Personally speaking, I LOVE African women who grew up in Africa, but I am proudly racist when it comes to those Angry Black Women who have been raised angry and bitter in America. Hell will freeze over before I ever become desperate and lonely enough to go near any foul-mouthed Angry Black American woman for the balance of my mortal existence.

God help any man foolhardy enough to enter a relationship with an American-born black woman because her rage WILL certainly erupt with regularity over the smallest of imagined offenses. While that rage is in full force, ANYTHING can happen, including murder, because the American Angry Black Woman does not care about being locked up in jail for life after being found guilty of homicide. After all, for her, the pleasure is in the killing of those who anger her, regardless of the legal repercussions of that crazed violence.

Yes sir indeed, this writer detests and loathes America's angry black women with a deep, abiding passion. That instinctive revulsion is renewed every time I read about one of those lunatic women killing someone with a knife, a gun, or poison.
Bro there are good African American women and worst Nigerian women. I think some of the best women in America are Indian Americans, Chinese Americans and Philippino Americans, those ones don't kill their husbands or call cops on them just to weaponize them because the law there are favorable to the female gender.

3 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Jakumo(m): 7:50am On Apr 15
victorVIC1:

There are sufficient evidence online that indict the wife. Apparently, she was on live video call when the argument ensued and there was barely any physical reaction from the man. On the video, the guy was packing his loads to leave the house but I guess that didn't register well with the wife

American women are BORN permanently angry so they LOVE to kill anybody that is within gunshot range when that frequent anger erupts as it it does with clockwork regularity.

5 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by travelzcruix: 7:52am On Apr 15
Until men start marrying like our mentor king Solomon, this nonsense from women will not stop.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by kunle75(m): 7:53am On Apr 15
Jokerman:

But wives why?? Why??

Only if there is enough evidence, that's the irony of the judicial system here in the state.
She is already on bail and she can lie that she is defending herself, since the victim is no more.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Artscollection: 7:53am On Apr 15
WizardOfNG:

Indeed. A history of domestic violence against her, from husband, may even see her get probation and no jail time.

Reminds me of a case in the USA recently where a man was beating on a woman in a fast food takeaway shop. The woman’s teenage son went to the car, got a gun and shot his mum’s attacker dead.

Mother and son walked free.

The man at the fast food deserve what he got, i watched the video. How can a grown be punching a woman that was not physically aggressive to him in anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by aywagze(m): 7:54am On Apr 15
Stupid children of these days think shooting your spouse is what you should play with ..🤔
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Dpharisee: 7:55am On Apr 15
lexy2014:

how can someone who killed another person be released on bail?
She's a woman in America, the law favours them against the men

2 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Omalicious1: 7:55am On Apr 15
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Mikuni(m): 7:58am On Apr 15
HelenBee:
Argument that could have been prevented now a life is lost. Anger management is a thing.
Reason why I call women fish brain. They get controlled easily by small things
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by AngelicBeing: 8:02am On Apr 15
descarado:
Had this been a Nigerian woman......
Hmmmmm sad
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by sonnie10: 8:02am On Apr 15
MuslimIgbo:

No death penalty in most USA State, very evil society.

She'll plead not guilty and say it's self defence...

IF I WERE HER CHILD, I'LL NEVER HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER TILL THE END OF TIME.
There’s death penalty in Texas. The report says the incident occurred in Houston.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by jaxxy(m): 8:06am On Apr 15
why should an argument escalate? The fact she had a gun ready in the middle of an argument says alot and suggests a few possible things. undecided
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by GentleRay: 8:10am On Apr 15
Men should be protected

2 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by sonnie10: 8:12am On Apr 15
Dpharisee:

She's a woman in America, the law favours them against the men
It might be because she didn’t attempt to run or hide after the incident. So she is not considered a flight risk.
Secondly she might not have had previous encounter with law
Lastly, because the case is still depending, she is still considered innocent. She could have been released to cater for the children since their other parent is no longer there.

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by bitbillionaire: 8:15am On Apr 15
When the body builder knew his wife gets angry easily or can be hot tempered, and to make the matter worse, she has a gun, why didn't he get a gun too and be careful and vigilant around her? Or didn't he know all these?

2 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Testimony1988(m): 8:16am On Apr 15
Eyah.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Blackdisciple(m): 8:16am On Apr 15
This one don enter for life be that
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by OniyideAmplify(m): 8:16am On Apr 15
Chivisee:
I'm very sure he wanted to claim the woman's property. That's how they behave! na their regular trade mark, Give them little room.they will be habouring how to claim your thing.they shamefully failed to claim Niger Delta oil,gaslight the government but he no work.niger deltans rejected them brutally, They tried to claim Lagos,they received the beating of their lives! They wanted to steal tinubu's mandate,baba march their heads with hammer! cheesy cheesy cheesy the woman should hire a smart lawyer! tueh
What's all these you are saying again bro? We're talking about a serious matter here, someone somewhere just lost a child, someone just lost a father, while someone just lost a brother. Please let's be reasonable for once.

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Chibuezem(m): 8:19am On Apr 15
doggedfighter:
Thankfully a Nigerian woman didn't kill him.

Can bullets penetrate those muscles?

He's' team foreign girls '

Rest well our brother !
I'm team Nigerian girls lol

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Empresa: 8:22am On Apr 15
Shooting him has been on her mind for a long time, she just got an opportunity to do so

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Father254: 8:23am On Apr 15
Jokerman:

But wives why?? Why??

That one is not a wife but a knife. Hellfire is here on earth when you marry a devil

4 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by correctguy101(m): 8:26am On Apr 15
buharibanjo:

The wife even resemble man
As she de hold gun as mother him for de hold grenade na.
America with weapons

grin

No be transgee o..

Dem get pikin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja / Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex / Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.