Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife (61573 Views)

Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers / We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour / Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Kobicove(m): 8:28am On Apr 15
Jokerman:
She's going for life or probably death too...

But wives why?? Why??

Don't be too sure...she will tell the judge that she caught her husband sexually abusing their kids and they will give her a lighter sentence undecided

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by manmade(m): 8:30am On Apr 15
oyeb15:
The woman might be innocent. The guy might be a criminal and d wife suddenly find out
what's your age ? I guessed you're 15 years old .
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by BarrElChapo(m): 8:30am On Apr 15
Jokerman:
She's going for life or probably death too...

But wives why?? Why??

Not really o, that’s the sad thing. American laws are built to favor the women, watch her plead domestic violence yada yada yada.

Also most states have outlawed death sentences as punishment for murder and many also have opportunity for parole.

We’d have to watch this closely she might get off lightly say 15 to life, 25 to life, that kind thing or might not even be charged with premeditated homicide rather involuntary manslaughter.

The prosecutor come out with all kinds of things as state laws vary from state to state.

2 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Honestey: 8:32am On Apr 15
Look at the distance of America to Sanbisa Forest, yet a Nigerian still couldn't escape terrorist attack. And before anyone tries to tell me she is a good Christian and not a Muslim terrorist tell me first what terrorists does differently.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by CorrectionFLuid: 8:32am On Apr 15
doggedfighter:
Thankfully a Nigerian woman didn't kill him.

Can bullets penetrate those muscles?

He's' team foreign girls '

Rest well our brother !

Rest

Women still cut off their husband's dick in this country.

4 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Berankis: 8:32am On Apr 15
JohnAOne:
You get.

The woman don claim say she shoot am (multiple times oh, with their kids around) "because she feared for her safety".

[https://abc13.com/amp/michael-chidozie-dies-keaiirra-charged-wife-shoots-husband-during-argument-apartment-galleria-area-domestic-violence-shooting/14659395/]
But in Canada currently we have an international indian student facing up to 14 years jail term prosecution for defending himself again a white armed robber armed with a barton at a store. The student was first attacked by the robber after he was hit twice, he manages to wrestle the barton from the robber and hit back but surprisingly he is being charged for assault even after the assailant pleaded guilty to the robbery charges and sentenced at 14 months or so but the international student is facing up to 14 years for defending himself.
Canada.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Pimine: 8:35am On Apr 15
doggedfighter:
Thankfully a Nigerian woman didn't kill him.

Can bullets penetrate those muscles?

He's' team foreign girls '

Rest well our brother !
I think those muscles actually gave him a fighting chance. He was shot multiple times at close range and he even managed to hang on until he was found and died 18 days later.

A bodybuilder was accidentally run over by a slowly moving truck. Doctors said his well-built abdominal muscles saved his life. They were like a shield.

5 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by spiceadole: 8:36am On Apr 15
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Harddiskng(m): 8:36am On Apr 15
Chivisee:
I'm very sure he wanted to claim the woman's property. That's how they behave! na their regular trade mark, Give them little room.they will be habouring how to claim your thing.they shamefully failed to claim Niger Delta oil,gaslight the government but he no work.niger deltans rejected them brutally, They tried to claim Lagos,they received the beating of their lives! They wanted to steal tinubu's mandate,baba march their heads with hammer! cheesy cheesy cheesy the woman should hire a smart lawyer! tueh

Beware of mocking people.

I have seen people mock other people and same situation happened to them.

4 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Denko2721987(m): 8:37am On Apr 15
WizardOfNG:

Indeed. A history of domestic violence against her, from husband, may even see her get probation and no jail time.

Reminds me of a case in the USA recently where a man was beating on a woman in a fast food takeaway shop. The woman’s teenage son went to the car, got a gun and shot his mum’s attacker dead.

Mother and son walked free.

After so much pressure and protests from the community who where blacks

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by blingxx(m): 8:38am On Apr 15
AfahaAbia:
Marrying a black American ghetto woman as a Nigerian is madness!!! Any man who does this is done for

I swear the worst place on earth to pick a wife, their ancestors left their home training in africa when the slave masters too them.. This is the truth

4 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by DeepSight(m): 8:38am On Apr 15
Chivisee:
I'm very sure he wanted to claim the woman's property. That's how they behave! na their regular trade mark, Give them little room.they will be habouring how to claim your thing.they shamefully failed to claim Niger Delta oil,gaslight the government but he no work.niger deltans rejected them brutally, They tried to claim Lagos,they received the beating of their lives! They wanted to steal tinubu's mandate,baba march their heads with hammer! cheesy cheesy cheesy the woman should hire a smart lawyer! tueh

Aside from the fact that you should be tired of repeatedly going after one tribe, this is particularly shameful and distasteful in the circumstances. You are talking about a young man who has just lost his life. Not even this tragic circumstance can stop you from getting tribalistic in a most egregious manner.

You are a lost soul.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Johnwrite(m): 8:38am On Apr 15
Chaii what is this world turning into
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by TableLeg(m): 8:39am On Apr 15
slimjohn2k5:
So the body not dey bounce bullet?

You are a compound fool for this daft and senseless post.
Oponu ayirada.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by ufotunang: 8:40am On Apr 15
This is the disadvantage of the USA government giving their citizens the right to acquire and own guns
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Dearlord(m): 8:41am On Apr 15
This brother Bleep up, how will one choose a bad poison to die?
It's better to die in the hand of pretty lady than dieing in the hand of ugly ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Luckysbab: 8:43am On Apr 15
Anny69

Why are women killing men?
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by LagosFirstSon: 8:44am On Apr 15
Chivisee:
If you have a relative in diaspora , this will be his fate
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by toujurs: 8:46am On Apr 15
American Black women are too toxic, and these Nigerian women are learning such nonsense.

Too bitter, entitled and toxic.

9 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by THilfiger: 8:46am On Apr 15
tooth4tooth:
Leave tribal basshing out this. Will you?

Exactly,that dude could even be from Rivers or Delta.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by JeffArmani234: 8:47am On Apr 15
Chivisee:

All I see is a tribalistic bigot with so much hatred for
The Igbo race!!! Hence you don’t even care to find out the reason for the argument before judging

My Igbos brothers and sisters, Please we really need to get our shits together and do the needful
Often times they make us understand that we’re not loved or welcomed here

The last presidential election was a clear scenario
I don’t know why d spirits of our ancestors are sleeping 😴
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by diamond68: 8:48am On Apr 15
9JAMac10:
Team naija girls forever. The devil you know is better than the angel you don’t know. All these naija boys with foreign/western girls are suffering and smiling. If you know you know
that other one obumselie white wife stab an to death. All these people shouting foreign women, it’s all hype. Foreign women are like dangerous snakes while naija women are like dangerous puppies 😃. I will take a dangerous puppy over a dangerous snake

5 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by DeepSight(m): 8:50am On Apr 15
Jakumo:
Black American women have earned the title of "Angry Black Woman" for good reason. Black American women are WORLD-RENOWNED for two things - anger and violence. My advice to ALL men of ALL races is that they AVOID black American women in general, and in particular that they AVOID risking their life by entering ANY sort of relationship with America's Angry Black Women, whose foul-mouthed rage turns to violence in a second, over the slightest of imagined provocations.

America is FULL of gorgeous feminine women ranging from Latina to Chinese, to white, so there is NO reason any man should become lonely and desperate enough to try and woo a black American woman who will KILL that man in an instant over NOTHING.

Personally speaking, I LOVE African women who grew up in Africa, but I am proudly racist when it comes to those Angry Black Women who have been raised angry and bitter in America. Hell will freeze over before I ever become desperate and lonely enough to go near any foul-mouthed Angry Black American woman for the balance of my mortal existence.

God help any man foolhardy enough to enter a relationship with an American-born black woman because her rage WILL certainly erupt with regularity over the smallest of imagined offenses. While that rage is in full force, ANYTHING can happen, including murder, because the American Angry Black Woman does not care about being locked up in jail for life after being found guilty of homicide. After all, for her, the pleasure is in the killing of those who anger her, regardless of the legal repercussions of that crazed violence.

Yes sir indeed, this writer detests and loathes America's angry black women with a deep, abiding passion. That instinctive revulsion is renewed every time I read about one of those lunatic women killing someone with a knife, a gun, or poison.

Jaks, a sizable amount of white women do the same and worse oh.

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by buJu234: 8:51am On Apr 15
1001 reasons why i can never visit the US.

one has a higher chances of dying in the US than in Nigeria,

but the media will say otherwise

7 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by diamond68: 8:51am On Apr 15
WizardOfNG:

Only if premeditated murder can be proven. So many considerations, not mentioned, will affect the eventual charge prosecutors will file.

This may even be manslaughter with a 3 year jail term.

RIP to the deceased.
brah she a black woman not a white woman. Those leniency only happens for white people. She go do at least 15 years

5 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by grandstar(m): 8:53am On Apr 15
Shooting him once-that may be overlooked

Shooting him twice- she was really scared and did so out of panic.

Shot him multiple times- haba. You wan kill am? But again might have done so out of panic or done out of hate and pure malice.

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Judgesledge(m): 8:53am On Apr 15
Chivisee:
Neanderthal spotted, always myopic and clannish, the very attributes that has left much of sub Sharan Africa backward

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by SaLongs1(m): 9:00am On Apr 15
buharibanjo:
The wife even resemble man
As she de hold gun as mother him for de hold grenade na.
America with weapons
grin Come be like transgender.

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Kobicove(m): 9:04am On Apr 15
oyeb15:
The woman might be innocent. The guy might be a criminal and d wife suddenly find out

How is this a justification to shoot her own husband multiple times?! shocked
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Truvelisback(m): 9:06am On Apr 15
ipobcannibals:
America has happened to him…r.i.p
This is what happens when you legalize the usage of guns among civilians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja / Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex / Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.