Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife (61714 Views)

Micheal Chidozie: Police Arrest Activist For Beating Wife To Death In Rivers / We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour / Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Kingfcb(m): 6:46am On Apr 15
What a sad news
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by benqo01(m): 6:47am On Apr 15
cococandy:
I have guns and I’m a Nigerian woman. This is something I’d never do.

It’s crazy people who have no regard for human life that do this. You’ll hardly hear of a Nigerian woman doing this. Many of us have access to firearms and can shoot very well. We are MOSTLY raised to value people’s lives.
Obviously not all but the majority of us will never do stuff like this

Gun violence isnt just our thing

5 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by DestinyNigga: 6:47am On Apr 15
doggedfighter:
Thankfully a Nigerian woman didn't kill him.

Can bullets penetrate those muscles?

He's' team foreign girls '

Rest well our brother !

Naija own worst. Dey go knack man for ur face. U go vex hit her and she will call cops on u. U will end up in jail.

6 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Tfkspecial(m): 6:48am On Apr 15
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by cococandy(f): 6:51am On Apr 15
benqo01:

Gun violence isnt just our thing
for real
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by deavicky(m): 6:53am On Apr 15
See how their picture was post for clarification if na una for here na one Police man wah nothing concern am picture una go, go post.

5 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Saao(m): 6:54am On Apr 15
Jokerman:
She's going for life or probably death too...

But wives why?? Why??
they already bailed her

4 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by highchief1: 6:55am On Apr 15
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by martineverest(m): 6:57am On Apr 15
HRMK:
obviously the wife isnt a Nigerian!where is she from?
American
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by HRMK: 7:04am On Apr 15
martineverest:
American
thanks.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by onecansee: 7:07am On Apr 15
ThìsGlobe.com pictures
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Oceanjagaban: 7:09am On Apr 15
Ebibedike1:
America failed him, he should have stayed back in Nigeria

R I P
Thats why you are still suffering in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Oceanjagaban: 7:12am On Apr 15
Chivisee:
I'm very sure he wanted to claim the woman's property. That's how they behave! na their regular trade mark, Give them little room.they will be habouring how to claim your thing.they shamefully failed to claim Niger Delta oil,gaslight the government but he no work.niger deltans rejected them brutally, They tried to claim Lagos,they received the beating of their lives! They wanted to steal tinubu's mandate,baba march their heads with hammer! cheesy cheesy cheesy the woman should hire a smart lawyer! tueh
If you no confess,your madness go tey

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by sweetkev(m): 7:13am On Apr 15
cococandy:
I have guns and I’m a Nigerian woman. This is something I’d never do.

It’s crazy people who have no regard for human life that do this. You’ll hardly hear of a Nigerian woman doing this. Many of us have access to firearms and can shoot very well. We are MOSTLY raised to value people’s lives.
Obviously not all but the majority of us will never do stuff like this
What you doing with gun as a woman ?

2 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Blankstare(m): 7:13am On Apr 15
lexy2014:

how can someone who killed another person be released on bail?

That was what got my attention, even a Nigerian magistrate won't do that at the first instance

2 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by cococandy(f): 7:15am On Apr 15
sweetkev:
What you doing with gun as a woman ?
was it made for men alone? 🙄

5 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Farfalla(f): 7:16am On Apr 15
cococandy:
Exactly

Nigerian woman for don hear am by now.

God for is let her be a Nigerian woman who is also a nurse. Double wahala

I know they have a thing against bankers and Nollywood actresses.

Nurses too? cheesy
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by tfelicityk(m): 7:21am On Apr 15
She is lucky the government didn't take the children from her...

No matter any situation we found ourselves. Please endeavour to control the ANGER in you.

Have a pleasant week ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Farfalla(f): 7:22am On Apr 15
tunddy:
she is even 2 years older than the guy...

And? How does this relate to the topic at hand?

2 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Yorubaponu: 7:25am On Apr 15
Chivisee:
I'm very sure he wanted to claim the woman's property. That's how they behave! na their regular trade mark, Give them little room.they will be habouring how to claim your thing.they shamefully failed to claim Niger Delta oil,gaslight the government but he no work.niger deltans rejected them brutally, They tried to claim Lagos,they received the beating of their lives! They wanted to steal tinubu's mandate,baba march their heads with hammer! cheesy cheesy cheesy the woman should hire a smart lawyer! tueh

Ogun kpail you . You are a slave and slave shall you be forever

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Dpharisee: 7:27am On Apr 15
AfahaAbia:
Marrying a black American ghetto woman as a Nigerian is madness!!! Any man who does this is done for
Every Nigerian in America should avoid Ghetto Akata, they are for the streets but them no go hear. I wonder why many of them go for damaged women over there because its like the good ones are out of reach in gated communities and white neighbourhoods.

Even her name Keaiirra Shavoiyae should have rang a bell to him that she was raised by a bitter single mother who name their kids as a way of getting back at their unavailable deadbeat biological fathers who is probably homeless, in prison or a drug addict.

Caveat emptor: You can marry a low level Nigerian girl who grew up under the guidance of both parents who are very poor financially and mold her into the best kind of wife you want but never settle for a low class African American Akata, 95% of them grew up under a bitter mother who is a baby Mama to five different fathers paying her child support monthly to raise those kids till they reach 18years, majority of them are seriously damaged, you can watch Maury Show or Paternity Court on YouTube to get an idea of what I am talking about

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Angelfrost(m): 7:28am On Apr 15
Jokerman:
She's going for life or probably death too...

But wives why?? Why??

Lol... She's a woman and mother of young kids.

They will find a way to temper it down.

They will end renaming her crime to something as vague as "Justifiable Homicide" or as unrelated as "Defensive Manslaughter".

You would be shocked that she might not get more than 10 years with parole.

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Dpharisee: 7:28am On Apr 15
AfahaAbia:
Marrying a black American ghetto woman as a Nigerian is madness!!! Any man who does this is done for

Even their own men avoid them as wives, the American system has empowered them with welfare payments which makes them lazy and they are violent and uncouth and making babies from multiple men just to be living off child support in addition to welfare payments from their government especially the Democrats

3 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by cococandy(f): 7:30am On Apr 15
Farfalla:

I know they have a thing against bankers and Nollywood actresses.

Nurses too? cheesy
Yep especially nurses who live abroad cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by advanceDNA: 7:33am On Apr 15
Chivisee:

They calm down naaa..... somebody died naaa.
Show some sympathy in the small humanity u have left

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Natbrowny: 7:33am On Apr 15
Husband and wife titles need to be eliminated

Be like crimes committed by cohabiting as married couples worry well well.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by Dumfrank(m): 7:34am On Apr 15
Chivisee:

Lol...You are gone.

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by drugBaronTINUBU: 7:36am On Apr 15
Chivisee:
Fawaz Alabi did more than this and today he is no more
Be wise

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by MrPresidon: 7:36am On Apr 15
Likes of Jennyclay. Marry them at your own peril. You'll get shot in front of your kids, that's even if she's able to give birth in the first place undecided
Re: US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife by jibrilELsudan: 7:38am On Apr 15
KUKUNASE MUST KILL A MAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Actor Olumide Olajide Arrested For Defrauding Traders With Fake Bank Alerts / Security Guard On N25,000 Salary Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blow / Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.