Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Patrimony + Matrimony = The Life I Choose. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Patrimony + Matrimony = The Life I Choose. (100 Views)

First Time In My Life I Felt What Losing A Family Is / ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' / The Life And Times Of Late Mystery Man Kolawole Olawuyi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patrimony + Matrimony = The Life I Choose. by WealthInvestor: 11:24am On Apr 15
I Am Not Just The Messiah of African Agriculture.

I Am The Crypto Messiah of Africa.

I Invent And Re-Invent Trends.

It is For This Reason Your Facebook, Instagram And Twitter (FIT) Coaches Reckon Me.

It is The Reason They "ASK GOOGLE " To Educate Themselves On Societal Solutional Topics.

Guess Where Google Points Them To ?

"Nairaland ".

... You Are Right.

And That's Exactly Where I OPERATE.

I Am Messiah On Nairaland For Many Reasons.

However;

This is The Life I Chose....

πŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎ

Re: Patrimony + Matrimony = The Life I Choose. by WealthInvestor: 5:57pm On Apr 15
Your Investment On People Should Be Your Ultimate Priority In Life.

You Invest On One Person; The Result is Uncertain.

You Invest On 10 Persons; You'll Surely Get Some Good Returns On Investments.

You Invest On 100 Persons; You'll Surely Reap Your Rewards.

I Chose To Invest On Grassroot Farmers in UGEP, Cross River State.

I've Deliberately Been Doing This For Over 2 Years Now.

The Cassava Farmers Have Got My Support.

The Rice Farmers Have Got My Full Support Too.

So, Despite The High Cost of Rice in Nigeria; Don't Be Surprised That I've Been Made To Consume 4 Plates of Rice, Plantain, Beans And Chickens - Just Within 3 Hours....!!!

Give Your Help To People.

It Will Always Matter And Yield Results In Many And Any Unexplainable And Unexpected Folds.

I Am The Messiah of African Agriculture (TMOAA); And I'm Still Investing On Grassroot Farmers in Cross River State.

(1) (Reply)

So Much To Win With Itel Join The Winning Team / . / YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW (2): Ladies Perspectives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.