Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,294 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities (3561 Views)

A Group Of Ladies Wore A Revealing Clothes To The Church, See What The Pastor Di / Fear God And Fear Woman: See Where The Hand Of A Groom Was During A Group Photo / Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by okoroemeka(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23
realmindz:

People that speak of Jesus don’t know what they are saying.
Jesus did not exist. Jesus was created out of a combination of various religions and made into one word. That’s why his stories are borrowed from Egypt, Zeus, Dionysus, Mithras, Adonis etc
His cross look like the Egyptian Ankh
Jesus Christ existed and was crucified on order of Pontius Pilate who is the governor of Judea during the reign of emperor Tiberius, eyewitness accounts of his existence and activities were recorded by historian scribe josephus and tacticus with further proves from a letter written to the emperor by Pliny the younger,the activities of this early Christians was viewed as a nuisance by the Romans and they were killed in there thousands but the sect grew so much that riots and protests paralyzed the empire and the then emperor has no option but to convert to Christianity to save his crown but the Roman adjusted most of their pagan festivals to synchronize with the christian festivals,the early history of the Christian church is violent and bloody especially during the Inquisition and the crusades

3 Likes

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Zaksart: 7:48pm On Apr 23
Yeah... I stand with the op.. the god we worship are not real God... the real God is not a blood tasty one, he doesn't pick sides either you are pagan or christian or Muslim.. and he is connected to the roots of everything on this Earth.... I don't think I am the only one who questions the creation story of Adam and Eve, woth lot of other questionable acts in our holy books.

If you get to this 4th page it shows that you are interested in knowledge and want to be enlighten. So below i will share a link of a man who has enlightened me beyond my wilderness imagination and other millions people all over the world.

On the clip which is a recent one... He's talking about Enoch. You all should tuned in. Let's get enlighten

https://www.youtube.com/live/WT_8HYeU47w?si=0jnRzRF74qH4fyDr

1 Like

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by correctguy101(m): 9:51pm On Apr 23
Proteanmind:
At last everybody will be alright. The knowledge bouts will continue and will not cease. I captured this in my poetry collection titled: gods of evolution. The fall of man birthed all this. Being inspired or what have you is not the issue; the challenge is can you tell who is behind it? Are you inspired by the works of men that their reasoning have been thwarted by powers that be and are slaves to there master? Which message do you think the purveyors will transmit?

As the popular saying goes: “there is one thing I know and that is I know nothing”.

Yes the "NO-THING"

Some other mad brother here recommended recalling what it was like in the womb...

It's all about the "NO-THING" that somehow became a "Some-Thing" and is crazy enough to always seem to return to become "NO-THING"...undecided undecided

WTH?

Realities within reality, worlds within worlds... May the forces align with us for good..

SMH
Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by 1000Capacity(m): 10:07pm On Apr 23
Power pass power
Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Adaisback(f): 9:32am On Apr 25
WeirdAlien:

Now let me criticise your beliefs based on mine.
(Book of Genesis and Enoch)

Those 4th dimensional entities are the watchers or the fallen angels who are exiled from heaven for their rebellion.
They taught humans advanced technology, resulting into super ancient civilizations.
They came to earth and slept with humans to produce the giants that you mentioned.
The giants and those civilizations were wiped out by the flood. Reason the civilizations were always discovered underground or undersea.
The watchers are immortal, so they're still lurking around the earth till today in that 4th dimension (spirit world).
Some are the princes Daniel spoke about.
Some are demons that possess human hosts.
Some just cause strange unexplainable phenomena we sometimes observe around us.
Some take different forms which we call aliens today. Don't forget they still have their tech, hence the UFOs people see.

Now because the devil has failed to trick many strong believers into thinking there is no God, he has now devised new means to make them think they're worshiping the inferior gods (4th dimensional entities, Annunakis) that you're talking about. Many will fall for the trick sure, but those that know their God shall be strong and shall do exploits.
God bless you dear

1 Like

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by luminouz(m): 12:05pm On Apr 25
Adaisback:
God bless you dear
Please shut DAFUQ up.

Brainwashed human.
Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by luminouz(m): 12:06pm On Apr 25
As usual, the mumu fóøls won't allow OP to finish posting but make snide comments all day long.

Dem curse una ni? If you don't like not agree with what he is saying, just leave. How hard is that?

Brainwashed mumus!!!

2 Likes

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by SporaD8: 6:11pm On Apr 25
MrColdsweat:

There is a greatest overall God. They call it Sophia or wisdom. The book of proverb refers to God as wisdom. The yorubas call it eledumare.
O-L-O-D-U-mare... Pattern or Code of things, or doing things. From the smallest ATOMS, DNA strand etcetera to the magnificent Galaxy and Stars in the universe, the Odu is present.
IFA is the unraveler of that Odu.
Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by correctguy101(m): 9:22pm On Apr 25
SporaD8:

O-L-O-D-U-mare... Pattern or Code of things, or doing things. From the smallest ATOMS, DNA strand etcetera to the magnificent Galaxy and Stars in the universe, the Odu is present.
IFA is the unraveler of that Odu.

And the trick is telling people the Bible god is ryhe same as Olorun and Satan is Esu...

Since when?

Even many born Yoruba peeps fall for such an obvious lie.

They now also equates the Igbo Chineke as this same Bible god.. undecided

And Igbos too fall gfor that...

African man and loss of identity and sense be like our darling presidio and Amala...

Smh

2 Likes

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by FitCorper: 5:38am On Apr 26
OP stop all dis, u go mislead many people wrongly. God is God and Him alone is God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by realmindz: 12:50pm On Apr 26
Ourtruth247:
Am I talking rubbish?

If you think I'm talking rubbish, or I'm influenced by weed or simply a conspiracy theorist talking trash, feel free to leave the thread.

I honestly don't care whether you accept what I'm saying and I'd never waste a sliver of time trying to argue with you.

In fact I don't even want to post all these here, but something keeps forcing me to and I can't resist.

I don't mind keeping all the information to myself. I actually think keeping the information to myself is the right decision as lots of people are so indoctrinated that they'd instantly reject anything I say.

But knowledge should never be hoarded. Despite the majority being spiritually asleep, there are few who are waking up and they quietly follow my threads. They are the ones that I invest the time and energy to share this information to.

I read Otem’s thread back then. The topic is a doctrine of the UFOs.
And it has similarities to many of your threads.
The same conclusion from Otem was that a world existed before that got so technologically advanced till it got to its peak of civilization and apocalypse happened. Then new beings emerged on earth which is our present civilization, and some of the past beings were reintroduced but made to forget their past lives. Something like that

But this issue of Jesus, sound like you are just trying to impress Christians or satisfy your old time indoctrination. Coming out of indoctrination is pretty hard, so I understand. But the Jesus you think you know is not what it seems, stop edifying it, stop that savior mentality. You still have work to do in that aspect. Give it a try and don’t be dogmatic. Jesus is a lie.
Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by Dream25: 12:52pm On Apr 26
FitCorper:

It’s a ritual process bro. But you need to be heavily fortified. Go on a fast for 2 weeks eating majorly fruits and very light food. While at this make sure to heavily fortify your atmosphere and spirit man by constantly praying for the mercies of God, keep your room atmosphere clean from all forms of lust of the flesh. Then at the end of your fast on a weekend hopefully. Buy 100 Naira sk make u tie am smoke. Listen to gospel musics while smoking and afterwards you will get all the answers that you seek. OP is getting it wrong though, cos God is God and consists of Father, Son and Holy ghosts. The yorubas and Hausas have awoken this consciousness that’s y Dey are very dominant. The Igbos only succeeded in awakening Son and Holy Ghost at the expense of the father. Na y dem b rebel group and rebel no fit rule country.
You don smoke again ba?.. cheesy
Re: God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities by FitCorper: 12:59pm On Apr 26
Dream25:

You don smoke again ba?.. cheesy
No boss. That was a very long time ago. I quit for good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Approach This Guy / What Makes A Guy Feel Hurt? / Virginity Above 20; does It Affect Growth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.