Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude (19229 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah: Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries To Be Fully Operational In 2024 / FG To Give Up Majority Stakes In Its 4 Refineries, To Be Privately Managed / 3 Modular Refineries To Begin Operations In 2019 — Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by 2special(m): 9:49am On Apr 16
Alexlalax1:
Who get time to read this epistle should biko summarize for me. What we need is results and not long grammar.
Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by agabusta: 9:50am On Apr 16
fuckJones:
what of if dangote buy all the crude oil and sell in dollars?

I know dangote is a bad guy

That's the work of regulatory agencies.

It's not everybody that has the license to export crude.

Dangote should have the license to export only refined products.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by abujamal: 9:50am On Apr 16
We will get there by the grace of Almighty God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 9:54am On Apr 16
yoruboid:
Tinubu keeps getting it right

I don’t wanna imagine an Obi presidency

The country would have gone up in flames and the economy chaotic
not true, Obi would have done similar just that, his followers and kinsmen would have been disappointed
Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by Blitzking: 9:55am On Apr 16
[sub][/sub]
fuckJones:

Going to be sued for economic sabotage...ask Jack ma.
Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by WorldRichest: 9:56am On Apr 16
fuckJones:

Then if Ogun no kee him Mama very quickly, we will tell Aiyelala and Esu Odara to do the work

3 Likes

Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by Ezewuzie01: 9:56am On Apr 16
I hope Tinubu grows some balls soon and urgently privatise the three FG-owned refineries because it seems like the Mele Kyari led NNPC is deliberately sabotaging their operations to favour the monopolistic tendencies of his Fulani brother Dangote.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by Lovit(m): 9:56am On Apr 16
Do they even need to fight for this? The FG should be the one encouraging such policies to ease up pressure on the Naira

There are other FDI sources that can give us the foreign exchange we requires

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by Dennisochampa: 9:57am On Apr 16
Great news...
Nigeria will be great again
Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by Jeboy(m): 9:58am On Apr 16
If the price is not competitive, just like subsidy regime it will be smuggled out.

Let them sell normal. With the cut off of importation cost when we import pms from abroad,ordinarily the price should come down.

We should also do the business normal so it can withstand the test of time. Concession may affect biz in a long run.

Macphenson:
Thats the way to go. They should also consider reducing rhe price sold to our local refiners and have an understanding with them to also reduce the cost they sell to the local market.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by Inspirer1: 10:00am On Apr 16
Good development, hope they will reciprocate in terms of selling price of the final products after refining
Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by VULCAN(m): 10:00am On Apr 16
Your moniker is YORUB a andr OID

By your name- we know who all you have to offer.

yoruboid:

Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by Drclassic(m): 10:00am On Apr 16
This is a good move. And also let the fed govt sell the crud at less for our refinary at least with this there will be cheeper petroleum product in the market

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by LordReed(m): 10:04am On Apr 16
Great100000:

https://punchng.com/dangote-modular-refineries-to-pay-naira-for-crude/

There should be no or! They should buy in naira full stop. But good step anyway.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by jamesversion: 10:06am On Apr 16
All this oil and gas that will last for 68 years and 97 years respectively, nonexistent in North and None in Yourubaland.

If they don't allow SS/SE to produce next president, all hell will let loose.
Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by Burshh: 10:08am On Apr 16
fuckJones:

E no go fit try am
Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 10:11am On Apr 16
World Richest Ika
WorldRichest:

Then if Ogun no kee him Mama very quickly, we will tell Aiyelala and Esu Odara to do the work
Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by agabusta: 10:19am On Apr 16
Osanoghodua1:
Please, I didn't read all through I don't want to get angry, lols! Dangote refinery or his Modular refinery buying crude with naira? I don't totally understand this.

Yes, that's the best for the Nigerian economy and the naira.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by Deogratiasfx: 10:19am On Apr 16
Spirit247:
Even in the next Election, I'm likely to still vote for Obi. I didn't want Tinubu to win the Presidential Election but he seems to be proving to know this truth: https://www.nairaland.com/8062987/lies-corn-not-being-originally#129462972

The earlier u realize ur pvc is just for ID card the better. Las las na court get power to enthrone and dethrone

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by agabusta: 10:20am On Apr 16
jamesversion:
All this oil and gas that will last for 68 years and 97 years respectively, nonexistent in North and None in Yourubaland.

If they don't allow SS/SE to produce next president, all hell will let loose.

Stories. We have gone this path before. Nothing can be achieved by threat on social media.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by michaellovaldo(m): 10:20am On Apr 16
A step in the right direction

This is a Welcomed development, a peaceful country that caters for it's citizen and gives opportunities to both the old and young is all we want

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by topyhanky(m): 10:20am On Apr 16
Join Our Team! We're Hiring Tech-Driven Teachers and Multitasking Administrative Staff!

Are you a tech-savvy educator or a dynamic multitasker with administrative expertise? We are looking for passionate individuals to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about integrating technology into education or thrive in a dynamic administrative role, we want to hear from you! Send your resume and cover letter to [Ultimatelandmarkschools@gmail.com] and be part of our innovative team.

Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by Raph82(m): 10:29am On Apr 16
Any transaction made in Nigeria, be it crude oil sales or finished products sales should be in naira. Don't give one Stupid dollar a room to breath. In our life time, we want to see 1 USD = 50 naira again. We can make this happen if we rally together and wage war against the dollar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by Babaken(m): 10:29am On Apr 16
stano2:
Price reduction a must

Duty reduction is the gateway to
Price reduction
Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:35am On Apr 16
A step on the right direction, but if possible, let them take it further by selling to indigenous companies in naira... Let the foreign companies buy in dollars

Atleast that way, we go dey get dollars from them, and there won't be much pressure from within

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by Babangidapikin: 10:35am On Apr 16
I also hope the peg gas supply on Naira to Gencos ...when the major stakeholders realize the Naira is important to their growth , they would do everything to protect it ... I don't want to hear someone giving $5000 to comedians on stage ..

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by Ijaya123: 10:39am On Apr 16
yoruboid:

Next time you mention Tinubu, please don’t put that agulu fraud in the same comment. It is an insult to the president.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by onuman: 10:41am On Apr 16
yoruboid:

But not most of Nigeria's population would choose to eat grass instead of food for humans.
Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by Max24: 10:50am On Apr 16
We told them Tinubu is not Obis mate when it comes to strategic decisions. Tinubu is a professor of public governance. Obi would have been too confused with the enormity of decisions to take if he had won. Tinubu remains the most prepared politician for the Nigerian Presidency. Obi needs to sit down and learn after Soludo.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude by adeememman(m): 10:50am On Apr 16
fuckJones:

It's still a win win for Nigeria, more forex inflow

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Be Prepared For 4 Years Of Activism - Adeyanju Tells Buhari / NDDC Interim Management Fails To Explain N143bn Budget Shortfall / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ngbo, Ebonyi Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.