Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

These People That Sexual Write Ups On Nl, What's The Gain? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These People That Sexual Write Ups On Nl, What's The Gain? (131 Views)

Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / I Caught These People Having Sex In My Uncompleted Building[picture] / Why Breed Bastards? What's The Gain Of Being A Baby Daddy/mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These People That Sexual Write Ups On Nl, What's The Gain? by MONEY247: 10:24am On Apr 16
Many profile and monikers these days post sexual explicit ...... writing... about sexual escapades and their romps in hotels and brothels......
People have sex everyday, please you can keep your experience to yourselves or limit sharing them...

Its funny how you Even remember the act so detailed without missing any action.....

I feel it's fiction and fantasy though.....

1 Like

Re: These People That Sexual Write Ups On Nl, What's The Gain? by squash47(m): 10:38am On Apr 16
MONEY247:
Many profile and monikers these days post sexual explicit ...... writing... about sexual escapades and their romps in hotels and brothels......
People have sex everyday, please you can keep your experience to yourselves or limit sharing them...

Its funny how you Even remember the act so detailed without missing any action.....

I feel it's fiction and fantasy though.....

Haven't you noticed they're pervert everywhere now ? They don't have any serious thing to do with their lives just sex and dirty things like drugs thrive in their world.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Short Story / A Good Like / Japan Africa Economic And Investment Forum 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.