Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,446 members, 7,850,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Kaduna: El-Rufai’s Ally, Aisha Galadima Released, Accuses DSS Of Assault - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna: El-Rufai’s Ally, Aisha Galadima Released, Accuses DSS Of Assault (7973 Views)

DSS Arrests El-Rufai's Political ally, Aisha Galadima for criticizing Gov Sani / Mamu’s Arrest: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Accuses DSS Of Terrorism / Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna: El-Rufai’s Ally, Aisha Galadima Released, Accuses DSS Of Assault by toujurs: 5:51pm On Apr 16
SeniorPrefect44:
Good afternoon, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please I need your help Sir/Ma.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Saturday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Saturday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 26, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Ita-Elega, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 9 0 6 6 0 4 0 6 5 2

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone if you live close to my street or Bode Olude in Abeokuta. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.
Hunger kill you there. Mumu!!!.
Re: Kaduna: El-Rufai’s Ally, Aisha Galadima Released, Accuses DSS Of Assault by Yinkusgold: 5:52pm On Apr 16
godofuck231:
If the mouth no fit shut up na to shut am

Na so they shut your own mouth!? , Don't promote or celebrate illegality, cruelty and stupidity!.
Re: Kaduna: El-Rufai’s Ally, Aisha Galadima Released, Accuses DSS Of Assault by godofuck231: 5:53pm On Apr 16
[quote author=Yinkusgold post=129471844]

Na so they shut your own mouth!? , Don't promote or celebrate illegality, cruelty and stupidity!.[/quotei wasn't referring to you pls , so as you were.....
Re: Kaduna: El-Rufai’s Ally, Aisha Galadima Released, Accuses DSS Of Assault by Yinkusgold: 5:54pm On Apr 16
[quote author=godofuck231 post=129471858][/quote]

So as you were? Meaning?

Or are you referring yourself as werey!?
Re: Kaduna: El-Rufai’s Ally, Aisha Galadima Released, Accuses DSS Of Assault by Emman08: 6:54pm On Apr 16
Karma is a b*itch. El-Rufai rules Kaduna like an emperor and silenced every dissenting voice. These things come back around
Re: Kaduna: El-Rufai’s Ally, Aisha Galadima Released, Accuses DSS Of Assault by Faposky95: 7:19pm On Apr 16
blaquemyc:
If you value your freedom, do not ......................

The green bottle called LIFE
Re: Kaduna: El-Rufai’s Ally, Aisha Galadima Released, Accuses DSS Of Assault by godofuck231: 9:12pm On Apr 16
Yinkusgold:

So as you were? Meaning?

Or are you referring yourself as werey!?
ask you mad father
Re: Kaduna: El-Rufai’s Ally, Aisha Galadima Released, Accuses DSS Of Assault by Exceed15: 4:29am On Apr 17
jmoore:
It takes 4 men to push 1 woman? Those weaklings in DSS should bow their heads in shame.

How true it is ... Women can lie to attract sympathy. Wetin concern me sef for family business.
Re: Kaduna: El-Rufai’s Ally, Aisha Galadima Released, Accuses DSS Of Assault by Yinkusgold: 2:51am On Apr 18
godofuck231:
ask you mad father

Na Ogun go kill you, kill your mad father and your mad mother.
Oloriburuku ! Bastard!
Re: Kaduna: El-Rufai’s Ally, Aisha Galadima Released, Accuses DSS Of Assault by godofuck231: 11:45am On Apr 18
Yinkusgold:

Na Ogun go kill you, kill your mad father and your mad mother.
Oloriburuku ! Bastard!
its a pleasure meeting a mad man's child like you, my deepest greeting
Re: Kaduna: El-Rufai’s Ally, Aisha Galadima Released, Accuses DSS Of Assault by Yinkusgold: 10:44am On Apr 20
godofuck231:
its a pleasure meeting a mad man's child like you, my deepest greeting

Your father is mad, oti pade agbako..... greet your mad parents at home.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ministerial Nominee To Chase Out Demons In The Power Sector / Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? / Hold APC & Buhari Responsible For Incessant Killings - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.