Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Portable Pleads With EFCC For Spraying Money To Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portable Pleads With EFCC For Spraying Money To Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term (424 Views)

EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) / Obi Cubana Spends Second Day With EFCC, Passport Seized / Nora Okafor's Ordeal With EFCC: '25 Hefty Armed Men Broke Into My House At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Portable Pleads With EFCC For Spraying Money To Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term by lagostrendboy: 6:50pm On Apr 16
Portable pleads with EFCC for spraying money to fans amidst Bobrisky’s jail term

Habeeb Okikiola, a Nigerian musician better known by his stage name Portable, has begged the EFCC to stop dousing his fans with cash.

It appears that most Nigerians, especially celebrities who often spray Naira in public, are now more cautious after crossdresser Okuneye Idris, commonly known as Bobrisky, was sentenced to six months in jail.

Remember how Portable once claimed to provide his fans with about N2 million worth of spray paint every day? The street artist claimed that his acts are kind to individuals in a recent live conversation. Eyes Of Lagos reports,
Portable pleads with EFCC for spraying money to fans amidst Bobrisky's jail term
Portable, Nigerian artist

The head of the Zeh Nation label, appearing fearful of the consequences following footage showing him splattering cash, pleaded for forgiveness from the government and the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), an anti-graft agency.

Portable announced that he would no longer be spraying money and encouraged his supporters to open bank accounts, adding that he would only make transfers.

In Portable’s words:

“I didn’t deface the Naira, I help a lot of people, After God na Government, Please forgive me if you have videos of me spraying money, no more spraying of money.”

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/16/portable-pleads-with-efcc-for-spraying-money-to-fans-amidst-bobriskys-jail-term/

cc : Mynd44, fergie001

Re: Portable Pleads With EFCC For Spraying Money To Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term by StarFist(m): 6:52pm On Apr 16
Fear of 6 months in jail is beginning of wisdom
Re: Portable Pleads With EFCC For Spraying Money To Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term by lagostrendboy: 6:58pm On Apr 16
i dey tell u
StarFist:
Fear of 6 months in jail is beginning of wisdom
Re: Portable Pleads With EFCC For Spraying Money To Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term by Mynd44: 8:11pm On Apr 16

(1)

Spoon Feeding The Government Is Not The Business Of The Opposition, ACN Replies / Boko Haram: Ahmed Datti Withdraws From Committee / Constitution: Nigerians Rejectrotational Presidency, Immunity,state Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.