Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

How Can One Get Rid Of Mosquitoes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can One Get Rid Of Mosquitoes (145 Views)

Mosquitoes Attack In My House / What Functional Role Do Mosquitoes Play In The Earth's Ecosystem / Which Insecticide (fleet) Has Worked For You Against Mosquitoes At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Get Rid Of Mosquitoes by Gidigbam001: 2:30am On Apr 17
Good day house. The rain is gradually setting in and as usual, it allows mosquitoes to breed and thus disturbing our night rest.

I went online (nairaland) to see if I can get suggestions but all the threads are old.

I need suggestions please on recent insect killers that are effective.

Thsnks
Re: How Can One Get Rid Of Mosquitoes by noskcid(m): 3:41am On Apr 17
Clean your home and environment and do away with any stagnant water then Use insecticide every 2 days

1 Like

Re: How Can One Get Rid Of Mosquitoes by Babbyad: 4:33am On Apr 17
Thwy might actually develop resistance to frequent usage of insecticides...
noskcid:
Clean your home and environment and do away with any stagnant water then Use insecticide every 2 days

1 Like

Re: How Can One Get Rid Of Mosquitoes by Lewisland: 5:53am On Apr 17
Surround your home with mosquito repellant plant and thank me later..
Re: How Can One Get Rid Of Mosquitoes by Nazgul: 5:59am On Apr 17
Gidigbam001:
Good day house. The rain is gradually setting in and as usual, it allows mosquitoes to breed and thus disturbing our night rest.

I went online (nairaland) to see if I can get suggestions but all the threads are old.

I need suggestions please on recent insect killers that are effective.

Thsnks
Change the mosquito net in all your windows. It could be that they've torn due to age. Get new ones.

Buy mosquito insecticide. I'll recommend Baygon.

Good luck
Re: How Can One Get Rid Of Mosquitoes by Gidigbam001: 6:44am On Apr 17
Nazgul:

Change the mosquito net in all your windows. It could be that they've torn due to age. Get new ones.

Buy mosquito insecticide. I'll recommend Baygon.

Good luck

My nets are not torn and Baygon is no longer active like it used to be
Re: How Can One Get Rid Of Mosquitoes by Nazgul: 7:01am On Apr 17
Gidigbam001:

My nets are not torn and Baygon is no longer active like it used to be
You're right about Baygon. Most companies are reducing the standard of their goods.

If your net isn't torn, and you don't have dirty and stagnant water in your environment, you shouldn't have any issues with mosquitoes.

(1) (Reply)

Agroland For Family To Invest / Something To Learn From Your / Do You Need Trustworthy Domestics Staff Reach Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.