Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Cubana Chiefpriest And Bobrisky To Be In The Same Prison As He Was Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cubana Chiefpriest And Bobrisky To Be In The Same Prison As He Was Arrested (258 Views)

Fayose To Spend Weekend In Prison As He Struggled To Meet Bail Conditions / Twitter Presidential Election Between Bukola Saraki And Bobrisky. / I'm Privileged To Sleep In The Same Prison Bed Used By Obasanjo, Says Jonah Jang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubana Chiefpriest And Bobrisky To Be In The Same Prison As He Was Arrested by Patrick3030: 11:01am On Apr 17
Watch As Cubana chiefpriest Was Arrested And Will Be Staying In The Same Prison Together 😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ_FJ7Rp_hs?si=XkRSEvMgUAXQ7Xzr
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest And Bobrisky To Be In The Same Prison As He Was Arrested by Mushmush: 11:24am On Apr 17
It's all lies. The useless op is looking for views to cash out. Don't watch the video

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest And Bobrisky To Be In The Same Prison As He Was Arrested by Exousiang01: 2:05pm On Apr 17
I think people think they can become bloggers simply because they can read and write.
They don't know that blogging requires the use of the brain.

Bob is in jail.
Pascal was in EFCC custody, I am very sure my dog would know the difference. He would because it never goes into the generator house despite the Fact they it looks just like his dog house.

You want to blog, but basic knowledge of what a prison is and a holding is.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest And Bobrisky To Be In The Same Prison As He Was Arrested by Melagros(m): 2:39pm On Apr 17
Mushmush:
It's all lies. He useless op is looking for views to cash out. Don't watch the video
grin grin grin
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest And Bobrisky To Be In The Same Prison As He Was Arrested by SpatialKing(m): 2:48pm On Apr 17
I can't imagine the body odour from that prison

I'm happy and excited that fatty was arrested

Before you come for me, I'm from imo state
That guy has wasted a lot of Imo ladies with lifestyle n clubs
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest And Bobrisky To Be In The Same Prison As He Was Arrested by Endtimelifeinna: 2:51pm On Apr 17
SpatialKing:
I can't imagine the body odour from that prison

I'm happy and excited that fatty was arrested

Before you come for me, I'm from imo state
That guy has wasted a lot of Imo ladies with lifestyle n clubs
Bad bellee tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest And Bobrisky To Be In The Same Prison As He Was Arrested by Zulu11zulu: 3:31pm On Apr 17
Patrick3030:
Watch As Cubana chiefpriest Was Arrested And Will Be Staying In The Same Prison Together 😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ_FJ7Rp_hs?si=XkRSEvMgUAXQ7Xzr
do not click anything this Yahoo yahoo of boy want you to his Chanel nothing there just old video and too much talking

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu, Bill Gates Hold Meeting On Making Tax Collection Easier For Nigerian Gov / Wait! Help This Nairalander To Get A Job / How The Senate Has Dealt With Environmental Damage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.