Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished (66718 Views)

Female Nigerian Graduate Turns To Farming, Shows Off Bountiful Harvests[Photos] / Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) / JAMB's Snake: Nigerian Student Disgraced Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by nairalanda1(m): 8:34pm On Apr 17
dontrulee:

Father ke?
I'm 90% sure it's not her father and I'm 95% sure that it's not only one man behind it.
Girls ehn, I fear them

Some students have very well to do parents.

I went to university with some females whose parents were either rich or high ranking government people. Naturally they lived comfortably

4 Likes

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Dododudu(m): 8:34pm On Apr 17
Why do Nigerians always do as if Netflix na one big thing. Something wey be say na old movies plenty pass there.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by dnawah(m): 8:35pm On Apr 17
Gistmedia10:
A pretty Nigerian student's room is making waves online for its sheer luxury. The room is like a dream come true, filled with expensive things that leave visitors in awe.

As soon as you step in, you're greeted by a beautiful bed with fancy pillows and covers. A huge smart TV for entertainment, and the room stays just right with a fancy air conditioning system.

But the real showstopper is the home theater setup! It's like having a cinema at home, complete with amazing speakers. And then there are the shoes, bags, clothes, and wigs—all top-notch designer stuff.

Every corner is designed with a feminine touch that shows off her style. Even the kitchen is not just for show—it's stocked with the best stuff for cooking up a storm.

Adding to the allure, her beautiful portrait hangs prominently on the wall, adding a personal touch to the lavish space. Each element exudes a refined, feminine style, including the fully stocked kitchen for culinary pursuits.

People are amazed, but they're also wondering: How does a student afford all this? It's the talk of social media, with everyone guessing about her secret. A notable absence, however, is the reading table and chair, which seem to be missing from the lavish space. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBSYAGkLDWA
na them,Fanta spoted shocked shocked
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by godofuck231: 8:36pm On Apr 17
Small v big God

1 Like

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Nokio2: 8:36pm On Apr 17
Na so live in luxurious room
Later grad with bsc in law

4 Likes

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by tnerro1(m): 8:37pm On Apr 17
Na her nipples sweet me pass 😁😋
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Babaibeji2020(m): 8:38pm On Apr 17
Her breast nor too stand sha.....😏
Disappointed...
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Babaibeji2020(m): 8:39pm On Apr 17
Nokio2:
Na so live in luxurious room
Later grad with bsc in law
U nor too well...aswear!
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by cenaman(m): 8:40pm On Apr 17
Naija men no dey carry last
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by bobbiiee: 8:41pm On Apr 17
In 2002, 4 students had cars in my class when i was in school. Two guy and two ladies.
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by jaksmillioniar: 8:41pm On Apr 17
Na her toto dey work
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by EmekaBlue(m): 8:42pm On Apr 17
delzbaba:
She try, but why do ladies like noodles and spaghetti so much?
Easy for them to Cook. Don't you know these children of nowadays don't like stressing themselves. Just to watch movies and tik-tok plus hook ups

2 Likes

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Available9: 8:42pm On Apr 17
Hook up
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by severee(m): 8:43pm On Apr 17
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by anonimi: 8:44pm On Apr 17
Thundafireseun:
Small girl with a big GOD

Ehn now, she has chief priests who have money like water to invest in her endless pit.

See her sister below.

https://www.nairaland.com/8064135/hook-up-girls-earnings-expenses-pictured

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Felixv: 8:45pm On Apr 17
Very neat and tidy girl

1 Like

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by anonimi: 8:45pm On Apr 17
severee:

undecided she no even fine sef

She is fine enough for her customers.
EOD.

1 Like

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by hitsugaya: 8:46pm On Apr 17
Evolutionism:

What's luxurious about this?

This is how all student apartment from an average background should look like if the country was working. Nothing special.

Never knew TV set, food and clothes in a room self contain is now luxurygrin

Poverty have really messed up you peoples brain smhh.

Below image is what is termed luxurious room.
bro poverty has finished the average Nigerian. Imagine what they refer to as luxurious lipsrsealed
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by oshiokpu(m): 8:47pm On Apr 17
I Dey look for the luxury I no see.
This is basic now.
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by MrDoGood(m): 8:49pm On Apr 17
delzbaba:
She try, but why do ladies like noodles and spaghetti so much?

Birds

1 Like

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by aikyg(m): 8:50pm On Apr 17
She claims to be a student, but she does not have reading table and there is not a single book in sight. I'm not judging her.

1 Like

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by comodo: 8:50pm On Apr 17
Gistmedia10:
A pretty Nigerian student's room is making waves online for its sheer luxury. The room is like a dream come true, filled with expensive things that leave visitors in awe.

As soon as you step in, you're greeted by a beautiful bed with fancy pillows and covers. A huge smart TV for entertainment, and the room stays just right with a fancy air conditioning system.

But the real showstopper is the home theater setup! It's like having a cinema at home, complete with amazing speakers. And then there are the shoes, bags, clothes, and wigs—all top-notch designer stuff.

Every corner is designed with a feminine touch that shows off her style. Even the kitchen is not just for show—it's stocked with the best stuff for cooking up a storm.

Adding to the allure, her beautiful portrait hangs prominently on the wall, adding a personal touch to the lavish space. Each element exudes a refined, feminine style, including the fully stocked kitchen for culinary pursuits.

People are amazed, but they're also wondering: How does a student afford all this? It's the talk of social media, with everyone guessing about her secret. A notable absence, however, is the reading table and chair, which seem to be missing from the lavish space. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBSYAGkLDWA
The picture frame on d floor in d 2nd picture says it all.

1 Like

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Maysdevices(f): 8:51pm On Apr 17
Illegal1:
omoh.........erigga say"ashawo dye toto rest..no be lie bros
Mumu
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Maysdevices(f): 8:52pm On Apr 17
Nazgul:

No parent no matter how rich they are can furnish the room of their daughter who they sent to school to study this way.

This is obviously the work of a sugar daddy.
My room was better than this, poverty has eaten your brain
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by vallycan: 8:52pm On Apr 17
Look careful you will sense that she is a makeup and hair stylist..her house be her studio...
Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Fiscus105(m): 8:52pm On Apr 17
BareFacedLies:
Her sugar daddy is alive to his duties grin

And think,it can't come from her parents? Infact, the way that room sets, it's likely from her parents.

Olosho room would likely not set like that.

I know a female secondary school student that her parents (Mum to be specific) gave her corrola that she's driving to sch.

I know a female masters student that is riding SUV her parents gave to sch.

1 Like

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Maysdevices(f): 8:53pm On Apr 17
Evolutionism:

What's luxurious about this?

This is how all student apartment from an average background should look like if the country was working. Nothing special.

Never knew TV set, food and clothes in a room self contain is now luxurygrin

Poverty have really messed up you peoples brain smhh.

Below image is what is termed luxurious room.
I wasted my time opening the thread, one up there even claimed no way her parents could afford all that

Is that really how poor people are? Im shocked to the core

4 Likes

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by 3seriez(m): 8:54pm On Apr 17
BareFacedLies:
Her sugar daddy is alive to his duties grin

What if she comes from an affluent background. Rich kids do this Normal.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Caramia2020(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17
Some girls are into forex while some are into cryptocurrency not all girls are into prostitution.

4 Likes

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by donbenie(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17
ForestHill:
You're funny to think girls can't afford this
How many girls can afford that on their own?
It's like a woman driving a luxurious car,a man somewhere, somehow is very likely involved..

1 Like

Re: A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished by Absuchat(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17
Ibile77:
Reading table and chair is missing, it is well.
She tell you say she wan read?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike / Nigerian Maritime University 2017 Recruitment / A Trillion-tons Iceberg, 4 Times The Size Of London Broke-off Antarctica(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.