Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Girlfriend slapped me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend slapped me (22077 Views)

Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? / My Parents Slapped Me For Dating A Crippled Man - Wife (Video) / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend slapped me by Mastermindfixu(m): 6:07pm On Apr 17
My girlfriend and I have been together a little over a year, and it's always been rocky. We've broken up many times (almost always me with her) but then we end up back together in a few days.
She has never hit me until today, and then suddenly slapped me after she held my shirt and pinned me against the wall. FYI - I did nothing to her in retaliation . However, I feel pained and disappointed by her action.

Reason - she saw me with a lady who was supposed to apply for the post of a chef at our residence and thought I was having an affair .

I explained myself and next best thing she said to me was that she is done with the relationship.

What do I do?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by immortalcrown(m): 6:10pm On Apr 17
The "slapper" and the "slappee" are not compatible. Case closed.

338 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by goodconsience77: 6:17pm On Apr 17
immortalcrown:
The "slapper" and the "slappee" are not compatible.
Definitely and absolutely right.

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by 1000Capacity: 6:22pm On Apr 17
When she slapped your chick, why didn't you give her your head for a good knock.
That's what a gentleman should do.

You shouldn't come here to ask what to do

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Kornfusedman: 6:28pm On Apr 17
Whatever you do is your choice bro but I can help you open up your eyes to te options available....

1. You can choose to forgive and forget like always

2. You can decide to slap back and quit or continue the relationship

3. You can decide to quit the relationship in your mind and turn her into a cum dump till you are satisfied

4. You can also decide to show her that you are the real man and wife her so she'll respect you for the rest of your life

5. The list goes on and on and on so whatever you decide to do is your call!!!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Solofresh2: 6:35pm On Apr 17
Mastermindfixu:
My girlfriend and I have been together a little over a year, and it's always been rocky. We've broken up many times (almost always me with her) but then we end up back together in a few days.
She has never hit me until today, and then suddenly slapped me after she held my shirt and pinned me against the wall. FYI - I did nothing to her in retaliation . However, I feel pained disappointed by her action.

Reason - she saw me with a lady who was supposed to apply for the post of a chef at our residence and thought I was having an affair .

I explained myself and next best thing she said to me was that she is done with the relationship.

What do I do?
Omo she pinned a grown up man like you to the wall and slap you😂
Who is the man in the relationship?
It is obvious she is
And you even have the mind to come and type this here asking what you should do?😯
You are a disgrace to manhood

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Drince: 6:43pm On Apr 17
As long as you guys have sex.. return the favour on either cheeks (butt or face)..
Do it with intention.
If you don't Bleep just leave the relationship bro..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by zed7: 7:24pm On Apr 17
Mastermindfixu:

What do I do?
Call a meeting of your parents, siblings, uncles, aunties, cousins and all extended family members.
Narrate the story and ask them what you should do. They are your flesh and blood and their advice is the one you should follow.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:51pm On Apr 17
Mastermindfixu:
She has never hit me until today, and then suddenly slapped me after she held my shirt and pinned me against the wall. FYI - I did nothing to her in retaliation . However, I feel pained and disappointed by her action.
What do I do?

what a shame!!!!
1st of all, when she slapped you , you should have slapped her back. if she has no respect for your person/relationship, then there is no reason you should have respect for her either.
2nd, if that person cannot communicate respectfully with you, then she has no business being in your life.
3rd, if you ever get back with this disrespectful woman, then that will be her new way of life....aka to disrespect you and your r/ship by slapping you left right and center.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by PureFace1(m): 7:55pm On Apr 17
Women like to act from a place of power and emotional satisfaction, they have queen and princess syndrome. They feel better when they dominate you emotionally.

Men like to dominate physically and feel better when they can easily subdue other men physically, men feel better when they have sex and physically subdue women too, women like to dominate emotionally and same way women feel better when they only know a man care for them not when they have sex with men. That's why when you see men fight they prefer to have a brawl with each other while women will continuously insult, shout and abuse each other.

A woman can never truly walk away from you unless she can see that emotional pain in your face and know you truly care about her, when it come to break up show no emotion and act like you don't give a fvck, she will be the one in more pain and the chance of her coming back is very high because she will continuously crave that satisfaction to know you truly care about her, reason why many men never get their women back after breakup and after begging, you care too much already and it will never work.

The secret to attraction in women is never to give them that emotional satisfaction and deny them that euphoric feeling they get from successfully manipulating men.

Even if you were truly cheating, you lost the plot when you tried to explain yourself , trying to even explain anything equal to you were guilty to her even if you weren't guilty of anything. You easily gave that emotional power to her when you tried to explain yourself, trying to explain mean you still care about the relationship, in situation like that you act like you don't give a fvck about whatever she was thinking.

For her to even have the audacity to slap you is the end of see finish

It seem like you are the bitch in the relationship.

I am sure there were other disrespectful ways she used to treat you and that gave her the audacity to went that far.

She was just looking for an excuse to end things with you and manipulated you into that situation.

You must really be very weak if you are still asking for what to do after she treated you that way instead of you to walk away proudly.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by EreluRoz: 8:39pm On Apr 17
Solofresh2:
Omo she pinned a grown up man like you to the wall and slap you😂
Who is the man in the relationship?
It is obvious she is
And you even have the mind to come and type this here asking what you should do?😯
You are a disgrace to manhood
You expect him to hit her back? Like seriously?

Na wa

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by EreluRoz: 8:40pm On Apr 17
Good you didn't hit her back, you can quit the relationship. Don't mind anyone condemning you for not hitting her back

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Proserpina: 8:43pm On Apr 17
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by pretydiva(f): 8:56pm On Apr 17
Na Mike tyson you Dey date ni?🤣Omo the babe get mind slap you con pin you for wall join😀. Sorry say I laff,your post funny

Ok so on a more serious note, since she already said she’s done with the relationship, Biko let her go. She have no right whatsoever to hit you. Thank your God from saving you from a ticking time bomb before she go begin use you as punching bag

12 Likes

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Sonnobax15(m): 9:11pm On Apr 17
lipsrsealed
My nigha,the truth is that we just have to learn how to tolerate these bannies cuz they are a bunch of necessary evils created by God to come and be tormenting us all in the name of partners undecided. The good part is that thank God you didn't replicate the slap,and that clearly shows her gentlemanly you are.......

But as for the relationship that she said she's done wth grin. Omoh,e be like say she don see your substitution wey sabi score goals pass you and just been looking for an excuse to break things up with you...Cuz I don't really see what you did wrong if that was what really transpired from what you just wrote..

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Mercury12(m): 9:25pm On Apr 17
I don commot my hand for nairaland relationship matter undecided

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by FRANCISTOWN: 10:00pm On Apr 17
Mastermindfixu:

What do I do?

When I been talk say no dey follow women around. 21st century ladies have no usefulness towards men. You all were acting like a mad person.

I said okay, since them don swear for you to make a woman the purpose of your existence.

Okay then, no dey follow woman shine teeth. They said I'm toxic. No dey follow woman play, no dey follow them gist or do amebo. Respect your afuonu. They said I'm wicked.

Wetin concern me. Sheybi she don slap you now. Na your mother she go go slap next.

A lady slapped you, you come cry come nairaland.
Woman come dey use your cheeks do milky doughnut dough.
If be say na me born you. By now, you for dey hospital. One leg for earth , one leg for heaven. Because wetin I go do you.

O ye foolish men. I'm so ecstatic tonight.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by FRANCISTOWN: 10:03pm On Apr 17
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
My nigha,the truth is that we just have to learn how to tolerate these bannies cuz they are a bunch of necessary evils created by God to come and be tormenting us all in the name of partners undecided. The good part is that thank God you didn't replicate the slap,and that clearly shows her gentlemanly you are.......
E no go buy calabash for the people wey put this kind thing for your head.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by MrCork: 10:10pm On Apr 17
Mastermindfixu:

What do I do?

angry
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by MrCork: 10:11pm On Apr 17
Mastermindfixu:

What do I do?

Yor wife slap,u?..are u gay? why are u gay sir?((no oofencsece)) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Peakdesign23(m): 10:47pm On Apr 17
It’s very obvious that she’s tired of you simp.

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by muyico(m): 11:07pm On Apr 17
Beg her nah? Den cont. With d relationship?

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:18pm On Apr 17
When she slapped you, you should have grabbed her and kiss her very well, she will be turned on and have no choice but to reciprocate, then you will now pin her on the wall as she did to you, then lift her by with her bum drop her on the bed or couch.. lemme stop here, I left something on the fire 🏃🏃🏃🏃
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Gbadugbakun(m): 11:19pm On Apr 17
Eyah sorry
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Fahvvy: 11:57pm On Apr 17
Where is she now OP? undecided...

In a hospital abi she's receiving treatment in a nearby chemist shop? undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by AcadaWriter: 12:12am On Apr 18
Beg her nah? Den cont. With d relationship?
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by chatinent: 5:01am On Apr 18
You want us to tell you to slap her back or breakup?

Not gonna happen.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by imagrg(m): 5:12am On Apr 18
Your long preek is just there as decoration. You are not a man...I swear! grin

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by MrPOTUS: 7:23am On Apr 18
She slapped you because you a weak man and a fool undecided

How you carry yourself in a relationship matters.

For her to even harbor the thought of slapping you shows that you're a weakling.

Most men we have today are weaklings like this idiot OP.

Go cry in peace, mumu man.

8 Likes

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by NEUDUDE: 7:45am On Apr 18
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by NEUDUDE: 7:46am On Apr 18
pretydiva:
Na Mike tyson you Dey date ni?🤣Omo the babe get mind slap you con pin you for wall join😀. Sorry say I laff,your post funny

Op i will tell you why this one is laughing.

It is simply becos you are slow, only a fool would think girls like gentlemen. It is not in their nature or programming. she slapped you and you are here writing epistle ozwoor

Women will always test you by trying to drag power with you from the getgo, apparently you have failed her tests certainly. This isnt the first time, shes been experimenting with how much you can take as a fool that you are. The audacity to pin a grown man like yourself to the wall and deliver to you a dirty slap. Such a shame my brother, your folk should be disappointed in you.

12 Likes

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Ttipsy(f): 8:20am On Apr 18
Mastermindfixu:

What do I do?
I am proud of her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? / My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? / Reason Why Ladies Hate Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.