Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee (11821 Views)

Lateef Fagbemi Tackles Governor Ododo For Helping Yahaya Bello Evade Arrest / Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor / APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by happiness32: 12:02pm On Apr 18
🚨BREAKING

APC Appoints Governor Usman Ododo Of Kogi State As Chairman Ondo APC Governorship Primary Election Committee.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by Is04970: 12:03pm On Apr 18
I no wan laff o
Is that a reward for a job well done smuggling Yahaya Bello from facing justice?

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18
I don’t know who the presidency is backing but it will be a tough fight between Jimoh Ibrahim who is a close pal to Tinubu against the incumbent governor.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by Jostoman: 1:53pm On Apr 18
Is04970:
I no wan laff o
Is that a reward for a job well done smuggling Yahaya Bello from facing justice?
i told you people yesterday that they are just playing you people.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by pharmagba: 2:00pm On Apr 18
Jostoman:
i told you people yesterday that they are just playing you people.
Perhaps it a chess game
Give a pawn to him, he takes it,
Then you make 'THE' move, checkmate!

Mouth shut,
Eye open
We watch and wait

6 Likes

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by rayvelez(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18
Lol what a joker
Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by christejames(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18
APC the lawless party shocked

Ododo just committed an impeacheable offence suddenly he has matured to lead the party in an electoral exercise? shocked

What a crime ridden party!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by ZACHIE: 2:52pm On Apr 18
What do you expect from anything headed by a Ganduje?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by pretydiva(f): 2:52pm On Apr 18
Ododo ke🤣. Bunch of jokers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by ValarDoharis: 2:53pm On Apr 18
APC too like criminals!

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by spencekat(m): 2:53pm On Apr 18
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I don’t know who the presidency is backing but it will be a tough fight between Jimoh Ibrahim who is a close pal to Tinubu against the incumbent governor.
Aiyedatiwa will win.

2 Likes

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by Honestey: 2:54pm On Apr 18
They want to keep Ododo busy so that Yahaya Bello will have no one to hide under his babariga around him again chai! Dia ris god ooooo

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18
It is well
Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by Exousiang01: 2:54pm On Apr 18
Now that's Fvcked.
He isn't ripe for such, couple with the quagmire he is causing in respect to helping the White Lion escape the agencies, I think he should be on the sidelines for now

2 Likes

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by mkoabiola: 2:55pm On Apr 18
So patrick obiagbon stil de exist for politics

6 Likes

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:55pm On Apr 18
Gang of criminals just like the runaway Chicago drug criminal, Gbola Tilumbu.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by illuminutty: 2:55pm On Apr 18
APC has no conscience.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by TallPck1(m): 2:56pm On Apr 18
Someone that's suppose to be impeached for obstruction I no blame APC that's what they are known for.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by LaSenior: 2:56pm On Apr 18
cheesy
Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by wizelink(m): 2:57pm On Apr 18
Just imagine

3 Likes

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by moyinoluwabun(m): 2:57pm On Apr 18
Maybe he'll rescue Aiyedatiwa the way he rescued Yahaya Bello

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by meum: 2:57pm On Apr 18
Hmmm
Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by DeGods007(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18
They have tested him...he proved he can steal, snatch and run away with the election result

These are the kinda criminals needed in APC for election rigging cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by Raskimonojendor: 2:58pm On Apr 18
The current governor is returning.

2 Likes

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by iluvdonjazzy: 2:59pm On Apr 18
They want to keep him busy since he doesn't have work but to go about sneaking people out and making them invade arrest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by Exousiang01: 3:00pm On Apr 18
spencekat:
Aiyedatiwa will win.
Dude isn't getting close to that ticket

4 Likes

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by DEROX: 3:01pm On Apr 18
Exousiang01:

Dude isn't getting close to that ticket
grin dey play
Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by Judolisco(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18
Ododo wey dey smuggle criminal grin ododo u get case for Federal government court, u still come go dey fight federal government I pity u.... You'll lose and d sdp guy will defect to APC.... dey play o

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by Coolsat(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18
Ododo best man for the job, tested and trusted.

2 Likes

Re: APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee by Exousiang01: 3:03pm On Apr 18
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Jimoh has more credibility m, coupled with his close relationship with the president and the drama that happened around the death of Aketi, the sitting governor has proven to be one not to be trusted, loyalty is very important in this game of politics and Jimoh has remained loyal to the president over the years.
I don't see the governor getting that ticket

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo: Buhari Endorses Akeredolu As APC Governorship Candidate / Onnoghen Gets Nod To Be CJN / Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.