Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) (53214 Views)

Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) / 2 Ghanaian Dwarfs In Love Flaunt Their Romance Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Skyehigher1: 3:31pm On Apr 20
My second wife loading very soon
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Agugbadin: 3:31pm On Apr 20
illicit:
I wan be like dis man when I grow up

🥵

what Donald Trump said about Africa and Naija is true.
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by treatise: 3:32pm On Apr 20
GistMedia0:
A viral video has captured the attention of social media users worldwide. The video features four wives proudly flaunting their husband in a touching moment of joy and happiness.

In the video, each wife stands before the camera, confidently declaring her position within the family dynamic. From the first wife to the last, each one asserts her role with pride. Then, in a powerful display of unity, they join together in unison, proclaiming, "This is our husband."

The proud husband can be seen in the background, beaming with a smile as his wives express their love and admiration for him.
shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9XI7qq3ANw
In line with the "go ye and multiply" directive. More power to your elbow sir as well as the wives. 🙏
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:33pm On Apr 20
Mariangeles:
It's not real.
Of course it won't be real to you because you are forever single.
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by israelmao(m): 3:33pm On Apr 20
[quote author=shortgun post=129523720]A very happy man and every man's role model[/quote
Your role model
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by dNortherner(m): 3:34pm On Apr 20
Mariangeles:
It's not real.
Hmm! Stay there...
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by onatisi(m): 3:36pm On Apr 20
bros, we don tell dem tire , but they won't listen. THERE IS NOWHERE IN THE BIBLE THAT GOD IS AGAINST HAVING MORE THAN ONE WIFE, I HAVE CHALLENGED MANY CLERICS AND NO ONE CAN PROVE IT IN THE BIBLE .
IT IS ALL WHITE MAN CULTURE THAT WE ADOPTED WHICH IS DESTROYING US , UNFORTUNATELY, MANY LADIES END UP DYING AS SINGLE BABY MAMAS INSTEAD OF BEING MARRIED TO MEN.
well the wise ones amongst them have started realizing this and are now happily married as second or even third wives.

2Radii:
Always remember, no book in the world says u re condemned to eternal damnation if u marry two wives..its all the manipulation of the simp whitemen to service the ego of their lording wives..
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Gboom: 3:37pm On Apr 20
Polygamy the root of corruption
Polygamy the root of envy and jealousy
Polygamy the root of witchcraft and sorcery
Polygamy the root of backwardness and stagnancy
Polygamy the root of failure and non-achievement

For those of you that are supporting polygamy, look deep into polygamous family around you and see trouble in the lives of children from such homes

1 Like

Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by obaidan: 3:37pm On Apr 20
Odogwu himself!!!
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Morbeta11(m): 3:37pm On Apr 20
One faithful, they will share your meat like pride of lion and the disabled antelope....
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by vikstandon(m): 3:38pm On Apr 20
These are sisters and their only brother.
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by kay29000(m): 3:39pm On Apr 20
ValCon888:
This man's bank account must be loaded. So far you have money, you can marry as many Nigerian women as you want.

I used to know an Alhaji who had five wives and five separate duplexes for each of them.

Each wife had her own day with Alhaji from Monday to Friday[b] while the weekends was strictly for his sidechicks and concubines.[/b]

Ahh! The man wants to kill himself cheesy
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by 2Radii: 3:39pm On Apr 20
onatisi:
bros, we don tell dem tire , but they won't listen. THERE IS NOWHERE IN THE BIBLE THAT GOD IS AGAINST HAVING MORE THAN ONE WIFE, I HAVE CHALLENGED MANY CLERICS AND NO ONE CAN PROVE IT IN THE BIBLE .
IT IS ALL WHITE MAN CULTURE THAT WE ADOPTED WHICH IS DESTROYING US , UNFORTUNATELY, MANY LADIES END UP DYING AS SINGLE BABY MAMAS INSTEAD OF BEING MARRIED TO MEN.
well the wise ones amongst them have started realizing this and are now happily married as second or even third wives.

Leave them to their delusions...

1 Like

Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Maysdevices(f): 3:39pm On Apr 20
Allisgud:
This man go just dey chop concoction from their babalawo steady,the one wey go use urine cook vegetable for him,the one wey go use menstruation blood cook stew,the one wey go soak her dirty pant daybreak inside water cook for am all because she want to be the most liked
If na woman type this one now, dem go call am bitter feminist

grin
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Madups(m): 3:41pm On Apr 20
shortgun:
A very happy man and every man's role model
bros speak for yourself.
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by GradExams: 3:41pm On Apr 20
Jewessgratitud3:
They look like siblings.

A Nigerian man can or have all 4 beautiful ladies as wifes some must be ugly while some will look older.

He's their brother.

You are right
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by saveman91(m): 3:41pm On Apr 20
Damm see better chubby Baby, The man toto hard no be small
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by obaidan: 3:42pm On Apr 20
Gboom:
Polygamy the root of corruption PEOPLE IN MONOGAMY CORRUPT PASS
Polygamy the root of envy and jealousy IF RESOURCES GO ROUND, NO ENVY
Polygamy the root of witchcraft and sorcery DEY PLAY O
Polygamy the root of backwardness and stagnancy YINMU
Polygamy the root of failure and non-achievement HOW

For those of you that are supporting polygamy, look deep into polygamous family around you and see trouble in the lives of children from such homes
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by GrandFinale2021(m): 3:44pm On Apr 20
Mariangeles:
It's not real.
shut up.
What do you know
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by GrandFinale2021(m): 3:44pm On Apr 20
Macnnoli4:
Must be Urhobo man. Those guys seem to not only have a love for polygamy but also discovered the secret to a peaceful polygamous life
before I open this page I already knew it'll be a delta man
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by EreluRoz: 3:49pm On Apr 20
gaby:
Odogwu no be nickname... grin

Wehdone, mentor... grin
Mentor online but monogamy offline. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by CJStarz: 3:51pm On Apr 20
Treat your women well, they'll worship the ground you walk on
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by lesbiconverter: 3:53pm On Apr 20
shortgun:
A very happy man and every man's role model
Until superstory starts to unfold 😂
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by schoolboymatt(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20
A skit?
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:01pm On Apr 20
Mariangeles:
It's not real.

Let's just face it...!

A lot of women don't mind polygamy once their needs are well catered to, especially financial ones.

Personally, I despise polygamy as a man, but it is what it is.
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Gboom: 4:03pm On Apr 20
[quote author=obaidan post=129541185][/quote]
Small pikin dey worry you.
What an elderly man see sitting down, if you a small boy climb Mount Kilimanjaro you will not see it
A dog that is ready to be lost will not hear hunters whistle
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Mariangeles(f): 4:05pm On Apr 20
] Ikillbrokehoes post=129541051:
[font=George][

You Satan has been put to shame, and you will forever remain shamed and defeated.

Ekwensu!
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Voltron007(m): 4:08pm On Apr 20
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Chai !!!

See enjoyment. If na me get this plenty wife’s, I don cancel ASHAWO house be dat.

Na to de NACK dem anytime way my PREEK stand like standing fan..

That 3rd wife go sweet to NACK well well.. even if I release, i go still leave my PREEK inside her TOTTO ..

Chai !!!! Baba I hail u oooo !!!

I SAMANKWE 4 ur GOVERNMENT.. after U na U.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
😆🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by sparko1(m): 4:08pm On Apr 20
Mariangeles:
It's not real.

Very real, that is money speaking 🗣️
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by sylve11: 4:10pm On Apr 20
Allisgud:
This man go just dey chop concoction from their babalawo steady,the one wey go use urine cook vegetable for him,the one wey go use menstruation blood cook stew,the one wey go soak her dirty pant daybreak inside water cook for am all because she want to be the most liked

Abeg nor make person vomit. cry embarassed cool
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by CoolAmbience(m): 4:11pm On Apr 20
eepeepook:
One wife is enough trouble. I pity him.

Bros, one wife is way more problematic.

The man is not in a state to be pitied.
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by komzy589(m): 4:15pm On Apr 20
eepeepook:
One wife is enough trouble. I pity him.
Multiple wives is more peaceful. Most people don’t know this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos / Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours) / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.