Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? (1578 Views)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? / It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. / Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by illicit(m): 7:23pm On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:

Abeg be my guest. Na today? No be una oxygen be that For here? Like I bloody care?

Abegi!

U shd apologise
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by Jewessgratitud3: 7:28pm On Apr 19
illicit:

U shd apologise

To who?
For what?

When you were asking me a mumu question did you apologize? No be only...
you think I'm dumb and didn't see what you did there? You threw a subtle shade at me and put a disclaimer. Don't ever do that to me again unless you go hear wetin dey my mouth.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by illicit(m): 7:31pm On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:

To who?
For what?

you think I'm dumb and didn't see what you did there? You threw a subtle shade at me and put a disclaimer. Don't ever do that to me again unless you go hear wetin dey my mouth.

I dont think your being single is an insult any longer

Its been overflogged here

I didnt shade you

I only wanted to hear what happened to your relationship with those guys...

You always have a reason and a story to tell about each of your past relationships

I mean u like to talk/boast about them

No Shades intended
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by Jewessgratitud3: 7:35pm On Apr 19
illicit:

I dont think your being single is an insult any longer

Its been overflogged here

I didnt shade you

I only wanted to hear what happened to your relationship with those guys..

You always have a reason and a story to tell about each of your past relationships

I mean u like to talk/boast about them

No Shades intended

.I dumped all of them because they were money toxic and like wom too much en. Girls too no let them rest. So I had t to take a bow.

Shey you don hear story
The. You go hide your own for belle thinking you're wise. I don't even care.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by illicit(m): 7:45pm On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:

.I dumped all of them because they were money toxic and like wom too much en. Girls too no let them rest. So I had t to take a bow.

Shey you don hear story

I thought as much

I no hide anytin, so many stories on my profile

Mostly campus stories sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by Fahvvy: 7:50pm On Apr 19
Hahahah grin...
I expected this grin...

What's funny here is that, the women in Nigeria that have this qualities are very few grin...

Those that don't even have a fifth of this will be throwing tantrums upandan like the one above me grin...

Honestly, once men start having standards (like they are begining to now), they'll realize how us.eless and empty majority of modern females are undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:00pm On Apr 19
grin

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by Tranquility2345: 8:09pm On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:

Shey you don hear story

Wetin be this?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by Caleb15(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19
Gbas Gbos No Gree For Anybody
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by Tranquility2345: 8:11pm On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:

To who?
For what?

Fighting fighting and fighting. That’s all you know. I can now see why you are single at 43. Na wa o..

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by Tranquility2345: 8:14pm On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:

When I was still into the dating game if you're not using designers boxers you can't come near me and all my guys knew cos I'm too clean and when they see a clean babe like me they have no choice but to meet my standard.

I didn't date classless guys. Guys working in kpmg, Chevron and finance houses were my spec those days. It's when I joined nairaland I heard the word broke for the first time and see guys relating to it.

Get a life!

Continue lying to yourself. Las las you know the truth deep down in your mind. Just continue lying..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by Tranquility2345: 8:15pm On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:

Show us your investments and achievements.. until then never you talk down on Nigerian girls cos Many of them can feed you everyday 24/7.

Excuse me!

Omo you get serious issues. Haba. Better go and check your BP. Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by advanceDNA: 8:16pm On Apr 19
Tranquility2345:

Fighting fighting and fighting. That’s all you know. I can now see why you are single at 43. Na wa o..

Una too get bad mouth for nairaland.....Una go don make this girl regret say she reveal her age online......
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by Tranquility2345: 8:18pm On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:

Says someone who can't change his smelly dirty boxers full of holes. Abeg leave here. !
If they call men you too will come out. You're the handicapped one obviously.

Haba. Which kind person be this. Just fighting and fighting. You no dey tire? I’m saying this for real. You’ve got serious mental and emotional issues that need to be checked before it’s too late. I don warn you o.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by Badmashiii: 8:32pm On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:

To who?
For what?

The award of nairaland most noisy evening newspaper is hereby given to you.

It's one thing to be an evening newspaper com still rude join am.

It's like you've already given up on finding a mate no wonder you're always bitter. Mind you,a potential suitor who fits the spec you have in mind could be reading all this,do you imagine he'll go for a girl like you?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by Karlifate: 9:02pm On Apr 19
Cloudflare:
Honestly, why is it so extremely difficult to find these qualities in a woman.

1. Doesn't double date
2. Not into hookup, runz and twerking on tiktok and whatsApp status
3. Independent
4. rich
5. Educated
6. Not a single mother
7. Beautiful
8. Figure 8
9. Romantic
10. Doesn't follow men for money
11. Spend her money on her man and Pampers him
12. Isn't stingy
13. Doesn't have entitlement mentality
14. Tall
15. Doing well for herself
16. Have a good business or a job that fetches her good salary
17. Smart with good sense of humour
18. Virgin
19. Has a car
20. doesn't have only sex to offer

Those are the qualities every sane man wants in a woman, is that too much to ask?

You need connection to meet them. grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by Vergovert: 9:02pm On Apr 19
Badmashiii:

It's like you've already given up on finding a mate no wonder you're always bitter. Mind you,a potential suitor who fits the spec you have in mind could be reading all this,do you imagine he'll go for a girl like you?

Girl at 43 you say? Dey play!

43 year old females na great grand ma for far north.

Go confirm.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by Badmashiii: 9:13pm On Apr 19
Vergovert:

Girl at 43 you say? Dey play!

43 year old females na great grand ma for far north.

Go confirm.

Bros i be confirm northerner and wetin you talk no be lie. Infact any girl from 23 na evening newspaper already for north.

I just dey try give am small hope because she desperately need it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:28pm On Apr 19
Badmashiii:

Uncle I'm not looking for husband on nairaland. I don't know why everyone thinks I'm looking for one and if I needed a husband I would have picked from the 100s of DMs I got from this Post. But no way! There are better men outside this forum.

Ill be minding my business,doing my thing and they'll just mention me and start insulting me. For what now? If I don't give it back to them they'll keep coming but I think I've given them enough to last them for a season but will they let me be?

I don't talk much in real Life. Very easy going fellow but I won't allow anyone bully me online and I'll be looking.

Let no nairalander pick Interest in me for a relationship biko. I don't want them. Very toxic human beings.

I'm just here catching cruise.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:38pm On Apr 19
Tranquility2345:

You have a very bad attitude. Come old on top. Truth be told, you are single at 43 for a reason. And your bad attitude is the number one reason. There’s no way a man can be with someone like you. It is impossible. Maturity you no get. Beauty you no get. Womb you don destroy. Kpekus dry. Age no come dey your side. Food you no sabi cook. Wetin you wan give man apart from your old mama face and bad mouth and fight upon fight? Na wa o.
author=Badmashiii

You see what I'm talking about. This particular guy started since very early morning today mentioning me with all sorts of insults. If he's not mad tell me what his problem is...
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by Badmashiii: 9:46pm On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:
Uncle I'm not looking for husband on nairaland. I don't know why everyone thinks I'm looking for one and if I needed a husband I would have picked from the 100s of DMs I got from this Post. But no way! There are better men outside this forum.

Ill be minding my business,doing my thing and they'll just mention me and start insulting me. For what now? If I don't give it back to them they'll keep coming but I think I've given them enough to last them for a season but will they let me be?

I don't talk much in real Life. Very easy going fellow but I won't allow anyone bully me online and I'll be looking.

Let no nairalander pick Interest in me for a relationship biko. I don't want them. Very toxic human beings.

I get you now. Life without cruise isn't worth living truly.

Let me add something, they are some really high profile individuals on nairaland. They just like keeping a low profile.

Also,nairaland have thousands of fresh viewers in any given day. You never can tell who might be watching.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by Jamie248: 10:11pm On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:

Shey you don hear story

Please what are the characteristics of a 'money-toxic' man?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by Jewessgratitud3: 10:18pm On Apr 19
Jamie248:

Please what are the characteristics of a 'money-toxic' man?

Sorry I meant intoxicated.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by Raalsalghul: 10:46pm On Apr 19
illicit:

This is not a bash

How come u didnt marry any of the kpmg, chevron, guys...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by Peakdesign23(m): 11:12pm On Apr 19
Truly truly, na Genz pop this question.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by BigYash: 11:18pm On Apr 19
grin Kuku kill them o
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by Jamie248: 11:24pm On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:

Sorry I meant intoxicated.

Oh, okay cool
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by CarlosTheJackal: 11:34pm On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:

When I was still into the dating game if you're not using designers boxers you can't come near me and all my guys knew cos I'm too clean and when they see a clean babe like me they have no choice but to meet my standard.

I didn't date classless guys. Guys working in kpmg, Chevron and finance houses were my spec those days. It's when I joined nairaland I heard the word broke for the first time and see guys relating to it.

Get a life!
yen yen yen

Guys working in KPMG, CHEVRON are your spec but you dated a divorcee and do enter Oshodi train to IFO to collect because you wanted the words of Prophet Joel to come to pass in your life but your attitude which the 😈 is using to hold you down made him slip away that's why you are writing Letter of nkasi obi at 43

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by candelahria(f): 1:57am On Apr 20
I actually had all these except a vehicle before I got married and it's because I hadn't learnt how to drive yet. You may not believe me but it's the truth.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by GrandFinale2021(m): 11:45am On Apr 20
Jewessgratitud3:

100s of DM that wants to sample your pussy.
I sha for like follow knack your MILF OLD PUSSY.
I hear say Dem dey sweet pass these young girls.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by GrandFinale2021(m): 11:48am On Apr 20
illicit:

I am not in d habit of insulting people

If not...
you're a simp, leave that useless woman alone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Golden Rules For Finding Your Life Partner By Hardware / Sometimes Falling In Love Can Be An Out Of Body Experience. / I Have Made Up My Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.