Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model (39533 Views)

Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 / ~ ANTM : Top Model Favourites ~ Where Are They Now? / Tyra Banks: America Next Top Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by hotangel2(f): 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2006
Ohh yeah DISNEY will be!!! lol,

U r right outkast, i guess we were blinded by the fact that she's nigerian
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by Outkast(f): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2006
@lizzy, did you see the episode?
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by hotangel2(f): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2006
yes now, yesterday.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by Rolly: 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2006
when are they going to show the replay.? i missed it

hey outkast!!!!! how u dey? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by Outkast(f): 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2006
I dey ooh, see you in the I'm thinking thread
they'll show it on saturday or tuesday next week
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by hotangel2(f): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2006
Tuesday next week!
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by Rolly: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2006
ok thanks. i'll be sure not to miss it. cheesy

outkast, see you there kiss
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by disney(f): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2006
, don't worry , when l get there, l would be speaking pidgin language to the judges . grin grin grin lol

But here are some funny things nnenna said ( l don't know if she hangs out a lot with sierraleonians . grin grin as in the way her mouth twists whenever she is making some statements.

Distwarted instead of distracted grin grin grin

Chemistriiii instead of chemistry grin grin

Arkfrica instead of Africa grin grin grin

Just teasing Nnenna pronouciation sha. grin grin grin

I just got to get over it. Reality is Nnenna is gone from ANTM. cry
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by mukina2: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2006
@disney wats up wit sierra leoneans angry angry angry angry
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by Rhodalyn(f): 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2006
careful careful cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy mukina is frm Sierraleon cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by mukina2: 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2006
yes o angry angry angry
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by hotangel2(f): 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2006
im sure she meant no harm. Just how dey speak, u know how people talk?
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by disney(f): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2006
@mukina

Am sorry about that but just teasing, l mearnt no harm ,  grin grin
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by mukina2: 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2006
ok no probs grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by sexyncool(f): 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2006
anywhere miss jay sees me(which i doubt) he should start runningooo cos me, ill be coming with 9ja cutlass behind him, i feel better now though, its not the end of nnenna's career for sure and for some reasons i believe tyra wouldnt have given this girl the price even if she deserved it, @disney, i feel ya, she kindda talks somehow though i dont know why but its funny n cute at same time, they are just decieving themselves there, im sure furonda or the one they picked at the mall, sarah will be going home soon, furonda needs to bounce cos shes got "a very bad skin" and she lanky like a stick otherwise known as shapeless amoeba, sad
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by hotangel2(f): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2006
shocked shocked shocked Okay ooo! lol,

Anyways im no longer sad abt nnenna. Im kinda okay now.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by Impression(f): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2006
Check this out,
To enter visit www.impressionstalent.com

Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by larger20(m): 12:45am On Apr 28, 2006
Do you think dagrego can compete with these girls if she is called on the table?
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by larger20(m): 12:46am On Apr 28, 2006
hot-angel:

shocked shocked shocked Okay ooo! lol,

Anyways im no longer sad about nnenna. I'm kind of okay now.

I will never be sad for her, even though she did not win, I still feel she is the hottest girl there, maybe she lacked the talent like others but as far as the package goes, I dove my hat for her. cheesy. I will join husband race if the boy friend makes mistake
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by tamia(f): 1:21am On Apr 28, 2006
to me it's still a dream. i am in denial Nnenna's not gone yes i know!!!!!!!!!! but she was becoming arrogant saying stuff like "she's not one of the bunch!" i was like what shocked well Nnenna's not gone!
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by lauryn(f): 1:24am On Apr 28, 2006
Now what?
She'ld probably be miserable right now.
Oh well! not surprised at all
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by larger20(m): 1:24am On Apr 28, 2006
tamia:

to me it's still a dream. i am in denial Nnenna's not gone yes i know!!!!!!!!!! but she was becoming arrogant saying stuff like "she's not one of the bunch!" i was like what shocked well Nnenna's not gone!

Yes she is not, she is right, i see her point, I know that i and nnenna will make a perfect couple,
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by tamia(f): 1:28am On Apr 28, 2006
@ larger 20 my next fave is Danielle 9did i spell it right?) hey do y'all think they used Nnenna's worst picture?
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by Seun(m): 1:30am On Apr 28, 2006
She'ld probably be miserable right now.
Don't worry, her boyfriend will comfort her. Oh, I forgot, she broke up with him because of the show!
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by larger20(m): 1:33am On Apr 28, 2006
@tamia

I still like jade even though she can be bitchy but she got all the skills. Danielle is good but honestly if u look at the street u can see girls like her. Try FTV.com

I think jade is kinda better than them all not just cos she featured in video but she knows her thing
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by lauryn(f): 1:34am On Apr 28, 2006
@ Nwoke,
maybe her Father would.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by Impression(f): 12:37am On Apr 29, 2006
Check this out,

Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by Ciaralover(f): 2:05am On Apr 29, 2006
Nneena got Eliminated!!!I actual thought she was going to win!!!So now its up to tyhe girl with the gold hair!!
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by Ciaralover(f): 2:09am On Apr 29, 2006
I tkink the girl with the gold hair name is Jayla or something like that!!
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by ANTMNnenna(f): 2:19am On Apr 29, 2006
Hello everyone, this is Nnenna and I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by sade511(f): 2:26am On Apr 29, 2006
You welcome and I hope you took the judges advice. Hope you are blossoming and reping Naija to the fullest. Much Love and don't ever forget where you came from.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by nike4luv(f): 2:50am On Apr 29, 2006
wow! we gat a celebrity amongst us [not that we are all not celebrities] but wow! shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 / Why You Should Not Keep Dreadlocks If You're Not Ready: The Dos And Don'ts. / Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.