Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model (39578 Views)

Lovelyn Enebechi Is Germany's Next Top-Model 2013 / ~ ANTM : Top Model Favourites ~ Where Are They Now? / Tyra Banks: America Next Top Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by GREED(m): 2:00am On Apr 20, 2006
Brooke is finally gone grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by nike4luv(f): 2:02am On Apr 20, 2006
hw come i dont see this stuff.

dont u dare say UK sucks angry

well maybe it does tongue jus a lil
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by sade511(f): 2:08am On Apr 20, 2006
I know Brooke is gone. Im soo happy for Joanie. I dont think that Danielle should get her gap filled because like she said its her trademark.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by sade511(f): 2:08am On Apr 20, 2006
Furonda is slowly getting to the top.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by disney(f): 2:16am On Apr 20, 2006
I was so so right, brooke is gone . thank God.

Hey everyone, nnenna boyfriend was in the house today oooooooooooooooo. na wa o, the guy de do his smooching and all that, nnenna de enjoy.lol

Sha, hello, tyra was like jade fake tears, hello, tyra banks crys the most fakies tears in the world.

Nnenna said she has never had a doll before, na wa o,  grin grin grin Somebody help us out here o.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by sade511(f): 2:17am On Apr 20, 2006
Nnena's doll pic was not good at all.
The other pic was okay.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by chinani(f): 2:21am On Apr 20, 2006
Yea, I made it 3 hours!!! So, what'd'ya think? It just had to laugh when NNENNA's boyfriend came out. She did not look genuinely happy. Don't want to sound like a hater but I don't think they're going to make it. Of course you can't believe everything on TV for lots of reasons, but NNENNA doesn't/didn't seem that into him. But, maybe she's holding back in front of the cameras. If I were him, I'd be kind of pissed b/c they make him look like a punk. Also NNENNA seems to make it sound like it's "modeling vs. my boyfriend". I don't think it has to be that way. Anyhow, why didn't they send her sis who's in the US to be with her She would have appreciated that more.

The judges were so hard on all the girls! I think they'll be like that from here on out. But, I don't think Danielle should get her gap closed. I got my gap closed at 14 and now I 2nd guess myself (though my teeth look good I'm told). It's part of who she is. Everyone has a flaw; the trick is to make it work. I mean, look at Tyra's high forehead & flat nose. embarassed Those features are not always attractive to me but she makes it work, abi? I think that wearing a teeth "cover" or whatever would be a good compromise. What do ya'll think. It worked for Lauren Hutton and she had a long career.

And Jade! (a) It was nice that her mom came. (b) Her mom was an avg. looking white lady who "channels energy". Er, can't say I'm surprised. (c) I can not believe the judges called her out like that & said she was fake! Though I can't say I was feeling her tears.

I was sad to see Brooke go. But it was predictable b/c as I said she was the weakest link. Isn't it ironic? She didn't cry at the last moment!!! shocked I think she's learned so much & could prolly model in the future.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by chinani(f): 2:25am On Apr 20, 2006
Seriously, my 'rents never bought me a doll as a kid. NEVER. My sis & I had a stuffed animals given to us by a friend when we were 5 & that was it. I was never into dolls b/c of this so I totally felt NNENNA on this show. Whatever Tyra may think, it's hard to get into such things if you didn't have them as a kid.

And her bf is not cute! Of course, my opinion doesn't matter in their relationship but my goodness, he looks kinda sloppy. I wish he would shave. undecided
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by tamia(f): 2:38am On Apr 20, 2006
omg i didn't watch todays's episode1 talk about busy Tia (moi) well by the time i got to my room it was over i can't wait for next tuesday i have to watch it!!!!!!!! so Brooke finally left! how does Joanie look now? someone, , anyone, ,fill me in
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by sade511(f): 2:43am On Apr 20, 2006
She looks basically the same, it's just her teeth that changed.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by sade511(f): 2:44am On Apr 20, 2006
You missed something girl, Jade's mom came and she started crying, she was all super emotional.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by tamia(f): 2:45am On Apr 20, 2006
Did Tyra cry? someone mentioned something Fake about Tyra @ Sade dear fill me in!
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by hotangel2(f): 2:47am On Apr 20, 2006
Ohh boy, They'd better show this thing tonight. I CANT WAIT TILL NEXT TUESDAY!! angry angry
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by sade511(f): 2:58am On Apr 20, 2006
no Tyra didnt cry

They had to take these photos where they were crying and they told Jade her picture isnt believable. Jade started crying. When Tyra gave Jade her pic she was like Jades crying sounded like she was faking. it was funny.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by hotangel2(f): 2:58am On Apr 20, 2006
U guys should stop telling me pwease!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by tamia(f): 2:59am On Apr 20, 2006
oh! sometimes i think Tyra herself is fake. she's got a fake smile and sometimes she be like crying for crying sake.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by sade511(f): 3:00am On Apr 20, 2006
Tyra is fake. . . did you see her show?
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by hotangel2(f): 3:02am On Apr 20, 2006
tyra dunno wat she is. She dont even know her real eye color. She dunno her fake smile from picture smile. She dunno the real color of her hair. She dunno when she's crying for real or crying for camera.

Not that she told me, but daing, she fakes it too much, part of those fake are getting to be HER. She's being modeling, she'll smile when she breaks up with her bf. U know wat i mean?
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by sade511(f): 3:06am On Apr 20, 2006
LOL

Yeah.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by hotangel2(f): 4:30am On Apr 20, 2006
Im watching it now.

They just started showing it.

Anyways nnenna is sick oo. She isn't happy that they sent her boyfriend!! She espected her sisters. cheesy cheesy

Ohh bwoy, that lady is an actress okay i see now. Anyways, im just watching my own when the whole world is done. SO much for the MAVs Game!!! angry
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by Eastcoast(f): 11:27am On Apr 20, 2006
the way her boyfriend was rubbing her head was so funny. she wasn't even happy to see him especially after all their squabbles.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by disney(f): 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2006
@ everybody,

NA wa o, u can say that again, the boyfriend was rubbing nnenna head, it looked like they were both gay. U know nnenna looked like a small boy with sunshine head . Sha, she wasn't too happy. l don't think the guy is all that, he is not giving nnenna her space. I pray she doesn't go home all because of her boyfriend o.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by disney(f): 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2006
Could it be true, Nnenna was like, l have never had a doll? I went what!!!! shocked
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by hotangel2(f): 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2006
Well she prolly never played with a doll.

Last photo shoot.

She freaking looks like a boy. Daing?
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by hotangel2(f): 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2006

She actually REALLY CRIED. Awww. cry
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by Rolly: 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2006
what is this?

hot-angel:

Well she prolly never played with a doll.

Last photo shoot.

She freaking looks like a boy. Daing?

haba! which kain pic be dis? shocked
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by chinani(f): 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2006
Rolly, on last week's episode all the girls had to dress up like dolls. One was a rag doll, Glam doll, Teenage doll, etc. NNENNA was supposed to be a BABY DOLL.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by Rolly: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2006
oh isee, thanks

shebi tyra said they were going to be dressed as mermaids abi they've done that?
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by chinani(f): 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2006
Nope. I haven't seen any mermaids. Maybe it's this weeks episode.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by sade511(f): 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2006
@Rolly (she freakin look like boy)
LOL she sure do in that dolly pic. She dont be lookin right when they put the wigs on her head.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by hotangel2(f): 3:28am On Apr 25, 2006
Rolly u r wicked ooo, haba, see as she said "what's this"?

Anyways i wasn't feeling that picture too.
Re: Nnena, A Nigerian Girl, Is On America's Next Top Model by larger20(m): 5:41am On Apr 25, 2006
looks like dolly to me, it might have something to do with this picture hehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Kathy Onwu Is Miss Africa USA 2013 / Why You Should Not Keep Dreadlocks If You're Not Ready: The Dos And Don'ts. / Organic and Healthy Skincare Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.