Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,368 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos (25897 Views)

Couple Files $650,000 Suit Against Their Son For Not Giving Them Grandchildren / Meet Monica Okoye With 12 Children, 36 Grandchildren, 43 Great Grandchildren / 17-Year-Old Girl Rescues Her 3 Sisters From Burning House In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by Segzy19: 8:47pm On Apr 19
Oh! The hunger pain that these.poor kids must have gone through in those 3 days..

Oh! The thoughts and confusion that must have gone through the innocent minds of these kids...

What a grandmother from hell....
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:49pm On Apr 19
To off the grandma dey hungry me like this. What nonsense for where small children dey.
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by damkin24(m): 8:52pm On Apr 19
unclejb2:
That's exactly how Tinubu supporters behave. No human sympathy, no conscience
Get well soon
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by Oluwazeezu(m): 8:55pm On Apr 19
there are alot of situations like dis, i just pray OLUWA will show law enforcers the way to those heartless pple
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by abbeyd2(m): 8:58pm On Apr 19
The Grandma should rot in hell wicked and heartless mother
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by Papayaayasager(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19
Ikotun_Yoruba do the maths
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by Zony94: 9:10pm On Apr 19
Grand wicked should also be locked up for days to know how it feels ,those children are innocent of whatever
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by Emdebby2: 9:12pm On Apr 19
Evil grandma! Where are the parents anyway?
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by NaijaCover(m): 9:15pm On Apr 19
Nawa o
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by Agunesinjaweola: 9:15pm On Apr 19
cliqtips:
Which kain lazy n incomplete news is this?

Why did she lock them up in the room?

I wonder 🤔
Where is the parents and what is the other information ℹ️
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by CrossRhodes: 9:18pm On Apr 19
Where are the parents?
Are they dead?
Why?
Haba.... embarassed
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by pikechukwu6(m): 9:23pm On Apr 19
So the witch tagged to old grandma's are true
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by emonis88: 9:28pm On Apr 19
If d granny was from d hated region of Nigeria, her name would ve bn in capital emboldened letters.
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by dododawa1: 9:47pm On Apr 19
IKOTUN IJEGUN ABARANJE and ISHERI OSUN

Den of DARKNESS
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by highbee02: 9:50pm On Apr 19
Y were they locked up? Where are the parents?
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by hardam003: 9:55pm On Apr 19
Try get the full gist first before una start to yab the grandma. Locked up in what context?! If na pikin wey their adrenaline high and the environment no too secure, u want make grandma dey look for picking up and down. And another angle is they might be inside eating, watching cartoons and doing some other stuffs without being allowed to step outside. Is that also still lockup?!
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by jiz: 10:04pm On Apr 19
The police should show the face of the culprit not the children
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by Bimpe29: 10:49pm On Apr 19
The poor grandma should be treated in a language her type would simply understand.
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by Vergovert: 10:58pm On Apr 19
No Yoruba grand ma will do this.

Na dotian ape!
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by fitinwell: 10:59pm On Apr 19
nlfpmod:

Come back here... The story no complete joor.. tongue
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by wellmax(m): 11:39pm On Apr 19
unclejb2:
That's exactly how Tinubu supporters behave. No human sympathy, no conscience

Sense is really far from you. Hope your family are aware of your mental situation.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by GenFunction: 12:22am On Apr 20
Granny na witch eh
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 3:30am On Apr 20
In page one ....noo body asked for the parents of these children,
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by iukpe: 3:44am On Apr 20
nlfpmod:

Could this be the police station or the room where they were locked up?
We need to change the way we do things as government agencies in order to help shape public psychology. Why not cloth them first feed them and give a bit of care before parading them?
Is there reason for us to see all evidence before we believe the police?
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by Eziro(m): 5:10am On Apr 20
Such wonderful children, I believe their innocence in the eyes of God produced the deliverance that they got. That woman wanted to destroy their in death stars thanks to God Almighty He saved them. Imagine how hard their grand mother's heart is the cry of a child is able to invoke sympathy let alone ,3children hat woman has questions to answer..,.To the children God who rescued u three will provide for u. No matter the matter these children must matter. The biological parents also need to be arrested. Reason being the thread says locked up for several days meaning they were not regular in seeing them!!!!!!!!!. Also thank God for the neighbours who informed the police. God bless them. Pls let's continue to pray for them..
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by BlessedNikki: 5:23am On Apr 20
This is sad !
The old woman needs mental evaluating. Can't believe she will delibartely keep and treat her grandchildren in this manner.
Grandparents are usually kind and loving which I can recall and relate.
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by MEGAWATCH: 5:36am On Apr 20
easzypeaszy:
Cow..I kw her..na Igbo people

Why are you people always angry with the truth?

Is what he is saying wrong?

You people are so wicked to Nigerians for this period of APC in government.

Wicked mindset.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by walosky(m): 5:58am On Apr 20
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Imagine..grandmothers that are suposed to be sweet..remember those days when growing up I always run to my grandmother because only she tolerate me ...my dad and mum will beat me if I do nonsense...but grandma will pamper me

She locked them probably she thinks they are witches

O boy Africans mentality are a disease

One thing about me if all you think of is that life is spiritualism and witches I will do away with you as a friend or brother

Because in my world I believe in smartness, intelligence, rational thinking, simple logic and science

Not some stupid spiritualism that do not exist
Oga did they mention the kids being witches abi na you report the News?
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by bluefilm: 6:07am On Apr 20
End time Grandmother
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by easzypeaszy(m): 6:46am On Apr 20
MEGAWATCH:

Why are you people always angry with the truth?

Is what he is saying wrong?

You people are so wicked to Nigerians for this period of APC in government.

Wicked mindset.
U dat dont hv even common sense
Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by MEGAWATCH: 6:48am On Apr 20
easzypeaszy:
U dat dont hv even common sense

Because I told you how you and the people you have been supporting have been wicked to Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Grandmother For Locking Up Her 3 Grandchildren In Lagos by rapheal5(m): 9:35am On Apr 20
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Imagine..grandmothers that are suposed to be sweet..remember those days when growing up I always run to my grandmother because only she tolerate me ...my dad and mum will beat me if I do nonsense...but grandma will pamper me

She locked them probably she thinks they are witches

O boy Africans mentality are a disease

One thing about me if all you think of is that life is spiritualism and witches I will do away with you as a friend or brother

Because in my world I believe in smartness, intelligence, rational thinking, simple logic and science

Not some stupid spiritualism that do not exist
so an Edo man no believe in spiritualism and witchcraft...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married / Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby / Do You Remember Wearing Cortina Shoes ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.