Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

A Day I Wish To See In Nigeria Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Day I Wish To See In Nigeria Again (202 Views)

Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari / I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo / Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Day I Wish To See In Nigeria Again by Ebinpiawazuu: 9:59pm On Apr 19
O sweet old days!!

Re: A Day I Wish To See In Nigeria Again by Herdsmen: 10:02pm On Apr 19
Hallucinations
Re: A Day I Wish To See In Nigeria Again by Hezzyluv: 10:04pm On Apr 19
One get dagger for pocket. grin
Re: A Day I Wish To See In Nigeria Again by Bookhub: 10:13pm On Apr 19
You mean the 90s and early 2000s its gone forever thanks to APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Day I Wish To See In Nigeria Again by guysbewise: 10:16pm On Apr 19
Hezzyluv:
One get dagger for pocket. grin

Another get biafra for pocket and how to take other peoples lands and their oil on his mind

1 Like

Re: A Day I Wish To See In Nigeria Again by Paraman: 10:22pm On Apr 19
Bookhub:
You mean the 90s and early 2000s its gone forever thanks to APC.
Is it after the 90's and 2000s progroms happen in the eastern region and northern region?

Or it's not the same 90s and 2000s there were lots of ethno religious crisis all over Nigeria?
Re: A Day I Wish To See In Nigeria Again by Ibaaboy(m): 10:31pm On Apr 19
never in naija will this happen
Re: A Day I Wish To See In Nigeria Again by Reality3080: 11:35pm On Apr 19
guysbewise:

Another get biafra and how to take other peoples lands and their oil for pocket
that one in d middle is trying to reason how he will corner d food to himself alone or poison it for others

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Appeal Court Fails To Hear EFCC Suit Against Order Restraining Ex-kogi / Dana Air Plane Crash-lands In Lagos / JAMB Registrar has Politicize the Institution and Needs to Resign Immediately.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.