Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| (3836 Views)

Port Harcourt Lockdown: Wike Deploys The Military- PICTURES / Nigerian Military To Receive Immediate Arms Procurement, Presidency Orders / Nigerian Military Struggles Against Islamic State In West Africa - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by ChristCee: 9:30am On Apr 20
Whalis:
You don't joke with security information. If you have such idea you need to approach the military for permission and collaboration.
The military might trace you and if found to be true you are in boiling Palm oil to have started such without a valid permission and if false you are in a boiling crude oil.
Only meaningful comment on the thread so far. I thought as much, but the guy seem more like a joke. I think he could only start developing it without a permission if it's a defensive technology but anything fire-power or missile should not be dabbled into without the knowledge of relevant security agency. It is even for his own safety. Because, what if terrorists locates him, kidnaps him and his family and start forcing him to use the technology for them??

1 Like

Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by ChristCee: 9:32am On Apr 20
BigDawsNet:

Are you a Web developer or Nuclear physicists.. because no one is understanding your model here... anyway... can you come to the nearest DSS office... the boys want to quickly show you something
It will be better that DSS grabs him before terrorists do. We don't want missle-armed terrorists.

1 Like

Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by Trizyd(m): 11:50am On Apr 20
Make it smaller and a small payload. Your design will take time to implement. Show the schematics when you done and I'll take you serious.
Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by engrchykae(m): 2:38pm On Apr 20
It looks like small penis
Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by 1000Capacity: 3:02pm On Apr 20
engrchykae:
It looks like small penis

grin grin grin
Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by Chibuezem(m): 6:32pm On Apr 20
Hafeez5000:
I'm developing a missile to sell to Nigerian military but people are advising to stop because the missile will be used to kill people
No bro continue the Nigerian army needs all the support they can get to eradicate miscreants.
Re: I'm Developing A Missile To Sell To Nigerian Military|pictures| by RPG2020(m): 8:54pm On Apr 20
Make as much as you can then find some rugged soldiers and take over Aso Rock that's the beginning of new Nigerian grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yar’Adua Laments Oshodi-Apapa Road Collapse / Joke Silva Confronts Sanusi Over High Lending Rates / Naira: Never Allow Igbo Rule Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.