Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,734 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' (48286 Views)

House On The Rock: Why Our Pastor Mounted Pulpit With AK-47 / Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar / Some Of Those Who Condemned Owo Massacre Also Sang About Burning The Church . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On Apr 22
thrillionaire:
Who announced these words to be God's word? Wasn't it Jeremiah? Or was it God himself that wrote it down there? I'm going by your logic.
Jeremiah was a Prophet of God, and Jesus Christ was the last prophet sent from God of Israel; Jesus Christ said all those who pretend to be of Him yet claiming to be prophets were false Prophets and False Teachers. undecided

Paul was not a Prophet sent to the people by the God of Israel--YHWH--- and as such could not make statements differently from that already stated by the Prophets before him. Hence the reason why much of his writings were presented by him as a collection of his opinions/views in letters. grin
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by Kobojunkie: 3:39pm On Apr 22
thrillionaire:

Amplified Bible
Therefore if anyone is in Christ [that is, grafted in, joined to Him by faith in Him as Savior], he is a new creature [reborn and renewed by the Holy Spirit]; the old things [the previous moral and spiritual condition] have passed away. Behold, new things have come [because spiritual awakening brings a new life].
Again, God of Israel said that it is the House of Jacob that He makes His new agreement with. Jesus Christ came and said His Father sent Him to give even Eternal Life only to the Lost Sheep of Israel,the same people God raised the Bronze Snake up to in the desert. And He declared that His Word is the same yesterday, today and forever - EVERLASTING. So, I ask you again, do you believe what Jesus Christ said remains True to this day or did Paul set himself against Jesus Christ -- antichrist--- on your behalf? undecided
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:42pm On Apr 22
OLAADEGBU:

Mandisa Talks About Her Struggles In Last LIVE Before Death, Grammy-winning American Idol Christian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wJAJijlI_s

Mandisa: This is How I Overcame My Depression | FULL EPISODE | Women of Faith on TBN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RlipeCQjUs

Mandisa joins Bobby Schuller on TBN's Praise to discuss depression and overcoming the lie of shame and living in the freedom of Christ. Listen as they discuss breaking out of the dark and living in the light of Christ.

This video was brought to you by TBN Networks®.
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by thrillionaire(m): 4:32pm On Apr 22
Kobojunkie:
Again, God of Israel said that it is the House of Jacob that He makes His new agreement with. Jesus Christ came and said His Father sent Him to give even Eternal Life only to the Lost Sheep of Israel,the same people God raised the Bronze Snake up to in the desert. And He declared that His Word is the same yesterday, today and forever - EVERLASTING. So, I ask you again, do you believe what Jesus Christ said remains True to this day or did Paul set himself against Jesus Christ -- antichrist--- on your behalf? undecided
So then every one of us can not have this eternal life seeing it's only for Israel? Lol
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by thrillionaire(m): 4:34pm On Apr 22
Kobojunkie:
Jeremiah was a Prophet of God, and Jesus Christ was the last prophet sent from God of Israel; Jesus Christ said all those who pretend to be of Him yet claiming to be prophets were false Prophets and False Teachers. undecided

Paul was not a Prophet sent to the people by the God of Israel--YHWH--- and as such could not make statements differently from that already stated by the Prophets before him. Hence the reason why much of his writings were presented by him as a collection of his opinions/views in letters. grin
So Paul's Epistles were only his views,? Wow! You're confused. Can't banter with you.
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Apr 22
thrillionaire:
So Paul's Epistles were only his views,? Wow! You're confused. Can't banter with you.
Insulting me will not change the facts. Even Paul never referred to his letters as Scripture for good reason, so you considering them Scripture is all you and not according to what Paul himself believed. undecided
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by Kobojunkie: 4:39pm On Apr 22
thrillionaire:
So then every one of us can not have this eternal life seeing it's only for Israel? Lol
So, again, you do not believe what the God of Israel — YHWH— and His Son, Jesus Christ, proclaimed? You don't believe in them at all! grin
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by thrillionaire(m): 4:44pm On Apr 22
Kobojunkie:
So, again, you do not believe what the God of Israel — YHWH— and His Son, Jesus Christ, proclaimed? You don't believe in them at all! grin
The gentiles have been grafted in fella. It's pointless arguing with an ignorant you.
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by thrillionaire(m): 4:45pm On Apr 22
Kobojunkie:
Insulting me will not change the facts. Even Paul never referred to his letters as Scripture for good reason, so you considering them Scripture is all you and not according to what Paul himself believed. undecided
Hahahaha.. you are a long way off the truth.
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by Kobojunkie: 5:05pm On Apr 22
thrillionaire:
The gentiles have been grafted in fella. It's pointless arguing with an ignorant you.
Be more specific cause this statement of yours does not make sense to me. undecided

According to the God of Israel, the families of Jacob include the Jews(the family of the nation of Judah ) and the rest of Israel(the family of the nation of Israel) whom He cast out among the Gentiles for their sins around 720BC. The Jewish nation, of Judah, was inhabited by Israelites of the tribe of Benjamin, Judah, and Levi. Whereas the former nation of Israel was inhabited by the other tribes - 1 King 12 undecided
31 This is what the Lord said, “The time is coming when I will make a new agreement with the family of Israel and with the family of Judah.
32 It will not be like the agreement I made with their ancestors. I made that agreement when I took them by the hand and brought them out of Egypt. I was their master, but they broke that agreement.” This message is from the Lord.
33 “In the future I will make this agreement with the people of Israel.” This message is from the Lord. “I will put my teachings in their minds, and I will write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.
34 People will not have to teach their neighbors and relatives to know the Lord, because all people, from the least important to the most important, will know me.” This message is from the Lord. “I will forgive them for the evil things they did. I will not remember their sins.” - Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34
So, when Paul, himself a Jew(of the family of the nation of Judah) spoke of the Gentiles in the context that is Jesus Christ, the Kingdom of God, he, Paul, meant to refer to the non-Jewish family of Israel. Paul's statement in that verse is his view on what it means to live one's life in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ — what it means to be in Christ. undecided

So, what is it that you wish for me to believe instead? grin

Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On Apr 22
thrillionaire:
Hahahaha.. you are a long way off the truth.
Can you please provide a reference for where Paul stated that his words constitute scripture then? This, I have to see. grin
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:18pm On Apr 22
Kobojunkie:

Can you please provide a reference for where Paul stated that his words constitute scripture then? This, I have to see. grin

2 Peter 3:15-16 says what Apostle Peter knows of Paul's epistles. I hope this will stop you in your track to self implosion. undecided
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:19pm On Apr 22
End of Watch: The Story of Mandisa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g18o2KvUato
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:59pm On Apr 22
Morning Rundown: Grammy-Winning Christian Music Artist Mandisa Dies at 47
8:37AM April 22, 2024 / By Charisma Staff

"We're praying for Mandisa's family and friends and ask you to join us."

Read today's #TopNews here: https://charismanews.com/culture/morning-rundown-grammy-winning-christian-music-artist-mandisa-dies-at-47/

#Mandisa
#death Jenny Weaver Worships
#baptism Mark Driscoll
#jezebelspirit
#CharismaNews
#Charismamedia

Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by Kobojunkiee: 10:44pm On Apr 22
OLAADEGBU:
2 Peter 3:15-16 says what Apostle Peter knows of Paul's epistles. I hope this will stop you in your track to self implosion. undecided
LOL.... So, we are now attempting to pitch Peter & Paul Versus the Everlasting declarations made by Jesus Christ and God of Israel Himself? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

To indulge you, the commandment given by Jesus Christ regarding the validation of a truth brought forth by witnesses is that for each claim made, there has to be 2 or 3 witnesses to confirm it as a Truth of God. Peter never did bear witness to any particular claim made by Paul. Rather, Peter made a general stat even as you equally suggest that Paul turned ANTICHRIST fails when the decree put forth by Jesus Christ is considered. undecided

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Religion is indeed a terrible thing! undecided
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by thrillionaire(m): 6:55am On Apr 23
Kobojunkie:
Be more specific cause this statement of yours does not make sense to me. undecided

According to the God of Israel, the families of Jacob include the Jews(the family of the nation of Judah ) and the rest of Israel(the family of the nation of Israel) whom He cast out among the Gentiles for their sins around 720BC. The Jewish nation, of Judah, was inhabited by Israelites of the tribe of Benjamin, Judah, and Levi. Whereas the former nation of Israel was inhabited by the other tribes - 1 King 12 undecided
So, when Paul, himself a Jew(of the family of the nation of Judah) spoke of the Gentiles in the context that is Jesus Christ, the Kingdom of God, he, Paul, meant to refer to the non-Jewish family of Israel. Paul's statement in that verse is his view on what it means to live one's life in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ — what it means to be in Christ. undecided

So, what is it that you wish for me to believe instead? grin
So you being an outsider can't have eternal life.?? You're damned?
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by thrillionaire(m): 6:57am On Apr 23
Kobojunkie:
All scriptures are given for inspiration, doctrine, exhortation etc that the manor God may be fully furnished...
All scriptures . Stop cherry picking and learn to rightly divide the word of truth.
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Apr 23
thrillionaire:
■ So you being an outsider can't have eternal life.?? You're damned?
Don't worry about me at all. Focus on the fact that the God of Israel and Jesus Christ made clear that Eternal Life can only be had by those who are of the blood of Jacob. I do not have a problem with that. grin
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Apr 23
thrillionaire:
■ All scriptures are given for inspiration, doctrine, exhortation etc that the manor God may be fully furnished... All scriptures . Stop cherry picking and learn to rightly divide the word of truth.
Scripture has always been known to writings that depict the very pronouncements that come directly from God Himself. Paul never said His letters constitute Scripture either; As a matter of fact, Scripture that existed at the time of the writing of his letters was mostly the Old Testament and maybe some of the Gospel writings of Jesus Christ. So, what cherry-picking is there when asserting the Validity of the Truth of God Himself? grin
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by thrillionaire(m): 9:05pm On Apr 23
Kobojunkie:
Scripture has always been known to writings that depict the very pronouncements that come directly from God Himself. Paul never said His letters constitute Scripture either; As a matter of fact, Scripture that existed at the time of the writing of his letters was mostly the Old Testament and maybe some of the Gospel writings of Jesus Christ. So, what cherry-picking is there when asserting the Validity of the Truth of God Himself? grin
You've learned continuously but still don't have the knowledge of the Truth
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by thrillionaire(m): 9:08pm On Apr 23
Kobojunkie:
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by thrillionaire(m): 9:10pm On Apr 23
Kobojunkie:
Don't worry about me at all. Focus on the fact that the God of Israel and Jesus Christ made clear that Eternal Life can only be had by those who are of the blood of Jacob. I do not have a problem with that. grin
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by Kobojunkie: 9:29pm On Apr 23
thrillionaire:
thrillionaire:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
"Learned" continuously from you who believe the God of Israel and His Son, Jesus Christ, out right lied and so were corrected by your Paul who according to you turned Antichrist? 🙄
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by thrillionaire(m): 10:11pm On Apr 23
Kobojunkie:
... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
"Learned" continuously from you who believe the God of Israel and His Son, Jesus Christ, out right lied and so were corrected by your Paul who according to you turned Antichrist? 🙄
Take your beer parlour thinking far from me.. I never inferred all the BS you talking bout
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by thrillionaire(m): 10:13pm On Apr 23
Kobojunkie:
... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Take your beer parlour thinking far from me.. I never inferred all the BS you talking bout.
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by Kobojunkie: 10:14pm On Apr 23
thrillionaire:
Take your beer parlour thinking far from me.. I never inferred all the BS you talking bout
🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣

The one who has been offering up exactly that has been your person all throughout this conversation. 😂😂😂

Ok. For the benefit of doubt, do you believe the EVERLASTING declaration of the God of Israel and Jesus Christ regarding salvation belonging only to the House of Jacob? YES or NO! 😁
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by thrillionaire(m): 11:32pm On Apr 23
Kobojunkie:
🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣

The one who has been offering up exactly that has been your person all throughout this conversation. 😂😂😂

Ok. For the benefit of doubt, do you believe the EVERLASTING declaration of the God of Israel and Jesus Christ regarding salvation belonging only to the House of Jacob? YES or NO! 😁
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by Kobojunkie: 11:36pm On Apr 23
thrillionaire:
See! You claim you never inferred what I had been saying all along but when given yet another chance to correct the supposed mistake by declaring your belief, you blackout. You do this you are aware it is no longer as straightforward as it ought to be. The knowledge of Truth is so far from you that you wouldn't even know where to begin to find it from within the Religio-sphere. Religion has gotten your situation twisted in knots you don't have a clue how to disentangle it all. Attacking me, when the ones whom you ought to and do have issues with are the God of Israel and Jesus Christ, won't change anything. 😁😁😁
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by thrillionaire(m): 6:54am On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
See! You claim you never inferred what I had been saying all along but when given yet another chance to correct the supposed mistake by declaring your belief, you blackout. You do this you are aware it is no longer as straightforward as it ought to be. The knowledge of Truth is so far from you that you wouldn't even know where to begin to find it from within the Religio-sphere. Religion has gotten your situation twisted in knots you don't have a clue how to disentangle it all. Attacking me, when the ones whom you ought to and do have issues with are the God of Israel and Jesus Christ, won't change anything. 😁😁😁
You've learned continuously but still don't have the knowledge of the Truth.. I insist.
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by judedwriter(m): 9:25am On Apr 24
Benjamin4388:

you must really be sure she died as a result of chronic depression..which makes her a non Christian..so she is in hell now lol.. life no dey work by that script

Maybe she was a backslider....maybe o.

Because it's practically impossible to spend time in God's presence and be chronically depressed.
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by Kobojunkie: 11:50am On Apr 24
judedwriter:
∆ Maybe she was a backslider....maybe o.
Because it's practically impossible to spend time in God's presence and be chronically depressed.
Practically impossible yet David, Jeremiah, and even Elijah --- all of them men who were approved Holy and Righteous by the God of Israel --- recorded depression? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Most definitely, the God of religion of Christianity cannot be the same God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Religion is indeed of the Antichrist. lipsrsealed
Re: Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' by 1000Capacity: 11:57am On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
Practically impossible yet David, Jeremiah, and even Elijah --- all of them men who were approved Holy and Righteous by the God of Israel --- recorded depression? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Most definitely, the God of religion of Christianity cannot be the same God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Religion is indeed of the Antichrist. lipsrsealed

The modus operandi of old testament God isn't the same as the new testament God.
If you've studied JEDP which is the modern thesis about the composition of the mosaic scriptures, you see differences

But in all, there is certainly a creator. The creator is neither Allah or jehova

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) / Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church / Pastors Riot Against Anglican Bishop, Close Down Church In Sapele (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.