Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

A Clash With Untrained Uba Prestige Bank Manager - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Clash With Untrained Uba Prestige Bank Manager (1706 Views)

Military Release Statement Over Clash With Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Clash With Untrained Uba Prestige Bank Manager by Bellini: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2009
I wonder why a novice and an uncultured lady became a manager in bank without proper training on banking ethics and standards. It happened yesterday in Uba Prestige Bank, I went to withdraw money from our company's account and was accompanied by a girl. In the process of confirming the cheque which normally takes up to 20 minutes, the girl started screaming, I tried to pacify her but all to avail instead she started to abuse me when I couldn't bear it I shouted on her. This drew the manager's attention, instead of her to resolve the she started supporting the girl  by telling her that we don't have money in that account and my company is 419 . She even said that the security should fling me out and started pushing me and telling the security that she doesn't want to see me in that again. After a while, they paid me the money and I settled with the girl in question. The question now is should I report her to their CEO or leave her for God to judge
Re: A Clash With Untrained Uba Prestige Bank Manager by Iranoladun(f): 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2009
I think you should report her, she needs to be caution otherwise she will repeat the treatment with other customers
Re: A Clash With Untrained Uba Prestige Bank Manager by jaybee3(m): 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2009
Do they have in-bank cameras?
You need to complain about the treatment bruv. An apology is the least you deserve from 'em morons
Re: A Clash With Untrained Uba Prestige Bank Manager by JJYOU: 9:40am On May 19, 2009
Bellini:

I wonder why a novice and an uncultured lady became a manager in bank without proper training on banking ethics and standards. It happened yesterday in Uba Prestige Bank, I went to withdraw money from our company's account and [size=14pt]was accompanied by a girl. In the process of confirming the cheque which normally takes up to 20 minutes, the girl started screaming, I tried to pacify her but all to avail instead she started to abuse me when I couldn't bear it I shouted on her.[/size] This drew the manager's attention, instead of her to resolve the she started supporting the girl  by telling her that we don't have money in that account and my company is 419 . She even said that the security should fling me out and started pushing me and telling the security that she doesn't want to see me in that again. After a while, they paid me the money and I settled with the girl in question. The question now is should I report her to their CEO or leave her for God to judge
along with every rights come responsibility.  you and your girl having slanging match in her office weakens your case.   you may come back and claim " the customer is always right"  i think you and your girl were out of order.  you dont go to the bank and not control yourself then come to NL and complain.

i am not saying she is right but what do you expect from customer service in naija?

she was completely out of order here
telling her that we don't have money in that account and my company is 419
you do know you and your drama queen ordered this

(1) (Reply)

Academic Hon. Degree Awards (b.sc,m.sc,m.phil,phd,professorship) In Nigeria / Bakare: Buhari’s Best Northern Aspirant / Billions Of Livable Planets In Our Galaxy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.