Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,961 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With (3415 Views)

10 Things A Pastor's Child Must Not Be Caught Doing / I Would Not Be Caught Dead Doing: / Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 21, 2007
hey guys try listing somethings you will never be seen with,
for me i will never be caught 'dead' wearing a PANT,i have not worn one sinse i was 8
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by Migines(m): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2007
Dead or alive, I MUST NOT BE CAUGHT WITH A FACE CAP!
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by freezy(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2007
well, i shant be caught with ma face btw a woman's legs
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by nawa1(m): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2007
i will neva be caught dead making love to my girlfriend's best friend. she will kill me if she found out.
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by clemcykul(f): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2007
hmmm i'll never be caught dead with undies angry angry angry angry angry

lancaster:

hey guys try listing somethings you will never be seen with,
for me i will never be caught 'dead' wearing a PANT,i have not worn one sinse i was 8

no wonder your property long pass london bridge shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
come i'll borrow miggy's pants grin grin grin grin
hes got alot of black and red pants.

ibrahiem care for faze caps, i'll also giv them to you, but dont let miggy catch you in dem grin grin grin
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by lira: 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2007
I wudnt b cot dead playing ma self tongue
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by brownsilk(f): 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2007
i won't be caught making up, sucking a cock n begging a guy
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by Migines(m): 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2007
Is it dat u wunt get caught or u wunt do it at all?
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by mimiko(f): 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2007
hmmm i really dont know ooo i think i just dont do shady things
cos am cooool like that wink wink wink wink
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by ioday(f): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2007
wouldnt be caught using my brother's phone to chase away his girlfriends dat i dont care for by telling dem not to call or see my "boyfriend" anymore smiley smiley
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2007
i dont think i will ever wear an earing as a guy
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by drealone: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2007
as for me i will never be caught sleeping with a friend's girfriend,no matter how tempting it is,considering the way girls just want to sleep with a rich guy grin grin grin
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by popsonj(m): 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2007
AH! AH! AH! I'll never be caught eating without brushing my teeth grin grin grin
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by moela: 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2007
i would neva be caught kissing our housemaid embarassed, but damn she's hot wink
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by Migines(m): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2007
@moela

lol. Just imagine shes on nairaland nd shes readin msg,
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by mopegirl(f): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2007
then she will be sad'
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by Migines(m): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2007
Nooo, she'll be happy oga is triping.
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by Alexos(m): 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2007
i would never be dead caught sucking a goddamn pussy,

lipsrsealed  lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

God forbid
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by topeteadr(m): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2007
I would never be caught making friends to sect in nairaland.
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by topeteadr(m): 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2007
I would never be caught making friends to sect in nairaland.
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by Ninjabyte(m): 7:23am On Sep 22, 2007
I will never be caught with a Life Jacket Especially not when i'm dead or while praying amidst people
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by ioday(f): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2007
wouldn't be caught cheatin on my guys grin grin grin
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by Migines(m): 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2007
Ur "guyS" seems lyk u're already cheating bt wunt be caught.
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by ioday(f): 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2007
Well i know their number to the last one and will not be adding more grin grin grin
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by sammy6(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2007
A Tatoo,a pierce
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by mopegirl(f): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by mopegirl(f): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2007
i will never be caught ,
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by brimbrack(m): 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2007
u will never catch me watching a nollywood movie cool
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by Migines(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2007
*signs*
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by Chuxy(m): 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2007
I will never be caught making love without Condoms cool kiss
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by ituen(m): 2:41am On Sep 27, 2007
U'LL NEVER CATCH ME CHEATING WITH ANOTHER GIRL
Re: Things You Will Not Be Caught 'dead' With by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin
Chuxy:

I will never be caught making love without Condoms cool kiss
grin grin grin ;DLIVES GOOOD ,ABI

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She And I / After Reading Dis Joke And You Dont Laff, Definitely You Are Having Geliophobia / Don't Write On This Wall. Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.