Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC (29930 Views)

U.K Fines Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Spreading Covid19 Conspiracy Theories. / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by omoredia: 4:20pm On Apr 22
jikins:

Again shifting post. Thats not what you said. You said you made findings. Tell us what the findings were. After we can address your additional questions.

Or are you saying your family is your findings because I am not understanding.

Haha see the clowns here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xauPgblSg4?si=sDJ1388hkF2OFtn8
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by jikins(m): 4:26pm On Apr 22
[img][/img][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
omoredia:

I said I didn't see a soul at gbagada covid19 isolation center. The people that came there were hungry and wanted to eat the food Lagos state govt was providing any patient. They later had to shut it down.

grin grin grin

You don't know why I am laughing I will tell you but answer me this when did you go there and saw this? And who told you they shut the place down because of hungry people grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by jikins(m): 4:27pm On Apr 22
omoredia:

Haha see the clowns here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xauPgblSg4?si=sDJ1388hkF2OFtn8

This adds nothing neither does it removes anything from the discussion
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by ThynerBrown: 4:40pm On Apr 22
Take anything you want but at your own detriment. Leave Pastor Chris alone and go and DYOR. Africans don't like doing research and instead of being thankful they are still arguing. So sad

Seriously if only dis man knows d effect that malaria vaccine will have in Africa, in Nigeria especially, he won't talk dis way.... If he was alive during d small pox era, he would have said d vaccine is fake as well....
After misleading your congregation, you'll go abroad for check up

Many of us dat have lost siblings and loved ones to malaria will gladly take d vaccine [/quote]
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by johnog4sure: 4:49pm On Apr 22
Kobojunkie:
Argh! You have finally run out of meaningless drivels and now booted in to attack my person in an attempt to win by fire by force... You folks are easy to read. grin
Nooooo You are the one that started the attack, and what I said about you is not false, I believe others have told you that
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by omoredia: 4:51pm On Apr 22
jikins:
[img][/img][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

grin grin grin

You don't know why I am laughing I will tell you but answer me this when did you go there and saw this? And who told you they shut the place down because of hungry people grin

Be jonzing. When homeless emi lo kan areas boys start coming there to shelter from the cold they had to shut it down
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On Apr 22
johnog4sure:
Nooooo You are the one that started the attack, and what I said about you is not false, I believe others have told you that
Asking why Africa has yet to use DDT in annihilating mosquitoes is an attack on you? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You mean when others are equally as deluded as you comment, you actually consider their words to be of fact? Sha, I no blame you. Even this Chris eejit has doctors in his congregation who nod at all ridiculous vomit from his wicked mind. grin grin grin grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by jikins(m): 5:11pm On Apr 22
omoredia:

Be jonzing. When homeless emi lo kan areas boys start coming there to shelter from the cold they had to shut it down

When now oga jonzer grin. Abi I should ask you in pigin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by krisdzhon: 5:50pm On Apr 22

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Dannywayne21(m): 6:23pm On Apr 22
Let me ask you some simple question...
1. Why Is millions of dollars spent more on Vaccinations than good cultivation of vegetables and healthy food?

2. Why are processed foods company that produces unhealthy foods still supported by these other multinationals?

3. Why is Bill Gates obsessed with Africa 🌍? Is he really that a lover of Blacks or there's something else?

4. Scientists have admitted that cancer causing elements were present In the vaccines produced by Pfizer, moderna and John & Johnson?

5. Why are the Jews highly involved in this vaccination process?

6. Is Bill Gates intentions about health or there's a political factor behind it.

7. Have you asked yourself why Bill Gates wanted to TEST his vaccines on African despite the fact that hundreds of people died daily in the United States and Italy?

8. Malaria 🦟 is caused by PROTOZOANS, not VIRUS 🦠, so why produce a Vaccine?

9. Are you aware of the health and environmental dangers caused by GMOs ( genetically modified organisms)

E. G the Artificial SALMON fish 🐠 🐟 when mixed with natural SALMON, it eats up the natural ones.

10. Why are the Vaccine scientists not responding?

11. If drugs really cure sickness, why do people still live in sickness after some time?

12. Have anyone considered the side effects of Vaccines ?

E.g for those of you that uses PROCOLD regularly, do you know it's written on the description label that :

"Excessive use of this drug may cause LIVER DAMAGE".
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by johnog4sure: 9:27pm On Apr 22
Kobojunkie:
Asking why Africa has yet to use DDT in annihilating mosquitoes is an attack on you? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You mean when others are equally as deluded as you comment, you actually consider their words to be of fact? Sha, I no blame you. Even this Chris eejit has doctors in his congregation who nod at all ridiculous vomit from his wicked mind. grin grin grin grin
Go read your comment you said me, DDT is in the market I use it when the need arises as a matter of fact I will be using it next week on my new site to kill insects and reptiles. Go get proper education you can't get it here on nairaland.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by BigIyanga: 9:57pm On Apr 22
omoredia:

I said I didn't see a soul at gbagada covid19 isolation center. The people that came there were hungry and wanted to eat the food Lagos state govt was providing any patient. They later had to shut it down.
People wey no get mind to enter biology/chemistry classes in SS don overcome their fear … parading as pseudo-scientists on social media. Wetin be the connection btw covid and malaria
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Krismas(m): 10:09pm On Apr 22
BigIyanga:

People wey no get mind to enter biology/chemistry classes in SS don overcome their fear … parading as pseudo-scientists on social media. Wetin be the connection btw covid and malaria
grin the connection na vaccine. and the same man that promoted the deadly failed covid vaccine is the same man now talking about malaria vaccines. plus malaria is not a problem in africa. our population is on the increase. mortality rate due to malaria is overly exaggerated
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Krismas(m): 10:10pm On Apr 22
grin Medical officer in the American naval corps reveals Covid Vaccine related HEART ISSUES skyrocketing in active duty Naval officers.

Myocarditis rises 151%

Pulmonary heart disease up 62%

Ischemic heart disease up 69%

Heart Failure increased a whopping 973%
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by BigIyanga: 4:32am On Apr 23
Krismas:
grin the connection na vaccine. and the same man that promoted the deadly failed covid vaccine is the same man now talking about malaria vaccines. plus malaria is not a problem in africa. our population is on the increase. mortality rate due to malaria is overly exaggerated
Typical conspiracy bs consumer. Malaria is still one the leading causes of death in sub-sahara Africa. Just becuase you dont like data… doesnt make ur beliefs true.
Same Chris blamed 5g, today, he’s an 5g devices and 5G networks to collect tithes and offerings.
Same guy who called out covid fake .. and still went ahead to collect the vaccine.

Just like FFK who called covid19 fake… and later went to go and get vaccinated.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Krismas(m): 6:20am On Apr 23
BigIyanga:

Typical conspiracy bs consumer. Malaria is still one the leading causes of death in sub-sahara Africa. Just becuase you dont like data… doesnt make ur beliefs true.
Same Chris blamed 5g, today, he’s an 5g devices and 5G networks to collect tithes and offerings.
Same guy who called out covid fake .. and still went ahead to collect the vaccine.

Just like FFK who called covid19 fake… and later went to go and get vaccinated.
grin interesting. after the massive failure of covid propaganda and vaccine, u still talking about conspiracy theory?
malaria is not the leading cause of death in sub sahara africa. personally, i have never seen anyone who malaria killed. but i know lots of peeps who motor accident or okada accident killed. thats how minute malaria mortality in nigeria is.
as for pst chris. it will be difficult for a man who travels like him not to be compelled to take the vaccine. nevertheless, that does not make the vaccine good or beneficial in any way. his campaign and that of others is partly responsible for why only 5million nigerians got the vaccine out of 250million and the rest of us who didnt get the vac have not died as they lied we would.
same with 5G. the tech is fine without it being used as a remote control to trigger harmful conductors the globalists put in the vaccines like graphene oxide. call it conspiracy as much as u want. cos u just deceived by scientism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f0lvuOIghs

but be certain, u folks cant force any vac on the rest of us. and in the coming days, these globalists are going to be exposed on NL like never before.

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by omoredia: 6:56am On Apr 23
BigIyanga:

If you think u need to be an expert in a field to have appreciable and relevant knowledge of how things should be, then there is a real problem with whatever education you have acquired.

If you are educated you will know that everything has a relationship which is either a close or a relatively distant relationship but there is always a link.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by lomprico(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23
IyfeNamikaze:
Did you take polio vaccine? Guess who's the sole sponsor of the polio vaccines in Nigeria.
A lot of people go to school but very few are actually educated

I'm not a teenage like you. When I took polio vaccine, Bill Gates haven't started Microsoft yet.
Wise educated kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by BigIyanga: 5:04am On Apr 24
omoredia:

If you think u need to be an expert in a field to have appreciable and relevant knowledge of how things should be, then there is a real problem with whatever education you have acquired.

If you are educated you will know that everything has a relationship which is either a close or a relatively distant relationship but there is always a link.

Folks like u believe in his fake miracles like raising the dead and curing cancer without any scientific proof… but believe that a medical vaccine is false.. what an irony.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by yinkkus: 1:46pm On Apr 25
kingsways:
Pastor Chris is right

We do not need vaccines. It wasn’t vaccines that ended covid. What ended Covid is the fact that God put in the human body a natural ability to develop a hard immunity once it has suffered and recovered from such diseases. Most people, without taking the vaccine developed a hard immunity against Covid on their own, that’s what ended Covid.

We all have gone to school and cannot be railroaded into accepting life-damaging vaccines offered by people with very questionable moral standards . The Pastor’s teachings are based on verifiable science, and anyone who wants to respond MUST respond from the point of science

We cannot allow evil people who are bent on world depopulation to have their way. We cannot allow these evil people to be injecting some rubbish vaccine into healthy people.

Thrash!

So without vaccine limitation of the infection and procedures the health workers followed in areas of preventing people from mingling indiscriminately, don't you know the virus would have passed through people fastly!?

Just like what Late Doctor Adadevoh did by preventing that Liberian from mingling with people in ebola, so their efforts are just for nothing!? then you should wear your thinking cap.

Those people you say are of questionable moral standards have produced a lot of things you used today, thrash!

Your so called pastor's teaching is shit and not based on science, s fool who kicked against polio, malaria, cervical cancer, covid , 5g network and he is using a lot of satellite-enable device.

What he kicked against, people suffered from them initially e.g malaria, polio, cancer and the followed up research after treatment signified improvement but what fools like your pastors won't do is just talk out of criticism without any concrete research on the table...

So called miracle pastor.
Miracle will always be miracle i.e it doesn't happen often hence miraculous, we shouldn't knock off physical steps in combatting health challenges because these steps have been ordained by God through knowledge of man for treatment of people.

China is the most populous country in the world, despite the fact that it endorsed 1 child policy and later to 2 - child policy because they limit their population growth for the sake of development, do you think the world at some point will not depopulate because of rapid population growth especially when combined with poor human development/economic hardship, you will cut down the green vegetation with rapid population growth, source/supporter of 02(oxygen). e.g The Amazon

So in your sense, human population will grow, grow, grow and with birth rate is greater than death rate , so we will grow until we fill up the nook and cranies of the earth (to the brim) and fierce competition for resources will be more intense; at this point or before then, the talk of human population must come up, so the word population review is inevitable, only ignoramuses who are myopic and non - scientific in their reasoning will not know this.

RxSameer
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by yinkkus: 1:55pm On Apr 25
Lamasta:
Let scientists respond to him and not BBC so that they will show him facts and evidence of the wonders of vaccine...

Journalists are meant to report events to the world for more awareness, then those who are concerned can take steps , BBC and other sensible/reputable media houses have been doing so many of these, only if you are ignorant of it.

Boldbrainz
Erniork
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by yinkkus: 2:01pm On Apr 25
obaidan:
I know Oyakhilome can be funny most times, but on this lets face it, what is the difference between Chris Oyakhilome and BBC in amplifying conspiracy theories.
And yes Oyakhilome asked the right question, how did they get the malaria fatality number. The only thing that is wrong with Africa as a continent, the west will never admit ...... providing a safe haven for African leaders to run to and invest stolen funds is the problem of Africa

BBC reported the news (not neccesarily supporting conspiracy theories) and their tone suggested this.

Their report will also give some sense to those who were exposed to false narratives hitherto.

Laboratories/hospitals have their records and the health governing bodies in their localities do request for this data or are submitted to them on a monthly basis , this is how the world governing bodies also get their statistics by getting report from nations under them.

Some will not even use health facilities but they make use of data on ground to interpret those who cannot even afford health facilities ( in many cases with worst incidents) this is how estimation are got , also maternal mortalities, sex ratio, birth rate e.t.c

Yes, corruption is so bad in Africa and African corrupt leaders do enjoy comfort abroad but we can condemn seriously corruption without trivializing or treat health issues with levity.

Healthy issues are so important, infact the most important.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by Lamasta(m): 2:29pm On Apr 25
yinkkus:

Journalists are meant to report events to the world for more awareness, then those who are concerned can take steps , BBC and other sensible/reputable media houses have been doing so many of these, only if you are ignorant of it.

Journalists are not scientist
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by yinkkus: 2:30pm On Apr 25
Lamasta:

Journalists are not scientist

Journalists are reporters and have done just that.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by yinkkus: 2:33pm On Apr 25
samuelson06:
BBC have started again, and some stwepid people in Nigeria would still support them.

Stupid people like you will just fight exposure by the media for no sensible reason.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by yinkkus: 2:35pm On Apr 25
omoredia:
Conspiracy theory aka the truth

Conspiracy theories and truth are two different things.

Conspiracy theories have not been proven.

Truth/facts are backed by evidence and records.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by omoredia: 2:37pm On Apr 25
yinkkus:

Conspiracy theories and truth are two different things.

Conspiracy theories have not been proven.

Truth/facts are backed by evidence and records.

Haha u are a joker. Evidence doesn't make anything the truth. What is evidence today can change 2mrw but the truth is the same. So conspiracy theories get proven true with time and that make em the truth
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by yinkkus: 2:40pm On Apr 25
lomprico:
I won't take that vaccine as long as Bill Gates is involved.

If you like refuse to take Vitamin C or Andrew liver salt because Bill Gate is involved.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by yinkkus: 2:55pm On Apr 25
omoredia:

Haha u are a joker. Evidence doesn't make anything the truth. What is evidence today can change 2mrw but the truth is the same. So conspiracy theories get proven true with time and that make em the truth

Your head is not correct.

It's fact/true that acid is poisonous to the digestive system, hence if you swallowed it you will die (even worse than sniper) , as experienced by many people.

It's fact/true, that if I blow your head off with AK47 at close range you will die.

It's true/fact, that water is good for planting.

It's true/fact that blood Group O is the universal donor.

It's true that those with SS are sickle cell anemia candidates.......

So iam telling you some facts and truth have been established as facts/truths and I am not dwelling on controversies or hypothesis which is in the formulation stage yet.

So your conspiracy theory is still in the position of conspiracy theory because fact/truth is what we want not conspiracy theories.

When your conspiracy theories change to fact then you can come and reasonable people can listen to you.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by omoredia: 2:58pm On Apr 25
yinkkus:

Your head is not correct.

It's fact/true that acid is poisonous to the digestive system, hence if you swallowed it you will die (even worse than sniper) , as experienced by many people.

It's fact/true, that if I blow your head off with AK47 at close range you will die.

It's true/fact, that water is good for planting.

It's true/fact that blood Group O is the universal donor.

It's true that those with SS are sickle cell anemia candidates.......

So iam telling you some facts and truth have been established as facts/truths and I am not dwelling on controversies or hypothesis which is in the formulation stage yet.

So your conspiracy theory is still in the position of conspiracy theory because fact/truth is what we want not conspiracy theories.

When your conspiracy theories change to fact then you can come and reasonable people can listen to you.

How can u prove that u will die unless u let me blöw off that ur goat head with a brand new ak47 rifle which I would gladly do?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC by yinkkus: 3:05pm On Apr 25
Thoughts007:
Pastor Chris this and Pastor Chris that!
If the doctor tell you that you are sick, and then God tells you that health is yours whose report would you rather belive?

The government told us that there are millions of infected individuals in Nigeria, and they used this probably false statistics to lobby for international funding which ofcourse they looted, but nobody is talking about all that anymore. All they are concerned about is Pastor Chris Affirmation of God's word that none of these diseases should even be recognized.

People tend to always hate what they don't understand.

It's silly of you to take Chris' comment as confirmation of God's thought.

There are people affected with different ailments in Nigeria that's obvious, whatever the government does with it is secondary.

Your pastor Chris didn't say none of this disease shouldn't exist rather he was giving unproven and false narratives, and for people who are reasonable, you have to take some steps to prevent diseases and not by getting emotional and say you don't want some disease to exist , what steps have you taken? or does religion remove common sense?

A lot of things that affected religious people including Christians are avoidable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy / Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gave Youths N3 Million (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.