Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest (15823 Views)

I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen / Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) / Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by Antivirus92(m): 2:40pm On Apr 22
@Heavensent01.....you're looking for link right?

Here is just one of them.... More are coming

Safest region my foot!
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by Ezmans: 2:46pm On Apr 22
oluwaseunamos33:
Idiot. Ritual kill you there
but I thought there is a peace pact on skull miner's and herdsmen
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:57pm On Apr 22
Ezmans:
but I thought there is a peace pact on skull miner's and herdsmen
I don't know. You can ask Google
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by Oxtertee(m): 3:15pm On Apr 22
Goodday90:
I thought they just signed a peace pact,why killing innocent Fulani woman ?

She was killed before the peace pact was signed.
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by HEBEI: 3:57pm On Apr 22
Visiting a Yoruba friend alone in his residence is very risky.

I can never do that!
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by haphizz57(m): 4:24pm On Apr 22
superCleanworks:

so that the public will not recognise them and the criminals can be released and be free to migrate to our neighbourhood without any recognition.
Dont mind dem. If dat shud be another crime like yahoo boys. Dia muscle will be strong
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by AkinPhysicist: 5:06pm On Apr 22
STOP your foolish propaganda.

There's nothing about human sacrifice in Ifa.

Your story says the ritual was initiated by a Muslim cleric, take Ifa out of your mess journalism.
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by Frankfun30: 5:23pm On Apr 22
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by DCmonster: 6:38pm On Apr 22
I had a street friend who could turn cigarette filter into money after smoking it.
I knew another man who could chant incantations and command money out of the wall.
I had a senior Bros who could cut any form of paper into a cardboard and turn it into money.

But guess what all these people are still poor till today. grin grin
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by MomohMrMoore: 7:26pm On Apr 22
Yoruba region is full of money ritualists. Ogun state the worst. Its high time a state of emergency is declared in the south west on ritual killings. All these babalawos should be made to register their trade with the government and police and issued a license. A task force should be set up to monitor their activities. Anyone not registered should be prosecuted. Or their trade should be declared illegal
Re: I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest by Sukkyy2010: 11:02pm On Apr 22
Orch1981:

No, say Yoruba people
Who unleashed this tribal bigot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦12.6 Million In India / Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) / Oluwaleke Yisa: Nigerian Jailed In UK For Taking Knife Into Immigration Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.