Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

How Do I Solve This Bad Trait/habit Of Mine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Solve This Bad Trait/habit Of Mine (538 Views)

I Have Been Doing This Bad Thing Since I Came Back [Picture] / Ladies Now Have A Habit Of Staring At Eligible Bachelors In Church / Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Solve This Bad Trait/habit Of Mine by GuiltyGear: 6:32pm On Apr 22
I just don’t know why
I always avoid social interactions. Is something wrong with me?
I’m going to my 4th year in university (meaning I have 3 years left) and I’m yet to get over this stupid personality trait of mine
I feel it has made me lose out of a lot and I mean a lot of opportunities for growth and experiences
How do I overcome this?
Like I said, I always avoid social interactions.
Whether it be a party, get together or something as simple as a hall meeting
I instantly don’t want to go. I don’t know where I got this from
Id rather stay indoors and read my books, or read manga/manhwas and play video games

I have met a lot of people who have tried to help me change but it all comes to nothing and they end up giving up

Honestly I don’t know what to do any more

I’m 21 years old and a male, in case this info is. Needed
Re: How Do I Solve This Bad Trait/habit Of Mine by Entusky(m): 6:40pm On Apr 22
GuiltyGear:
I just don’t know why
I’m going to my 4th year in university (meaning I have 3 years left) and I’m yet to get over this stupid personality trait of mine
I feel it has made me lose out of a lot and I mean a lot of opportunities for growth and experiences
How do I overcome this?
Id rather stay indoors and read my books, or read manga/manhwas and play video games

I have met a lot of people who have tried to help me change but it all comes to nothing and they end up giving up

Op iswr u're just like me
Re: How Do I Solve This Bad Trait/habit Of Mine by shortgun(m): 6:49pm On Apr 22
What is happening to you is normal but it's dangerous...every system in your body slowing down
Start by going to any football field close to you and Join them in playing....
Re: How Do I Solve This Bad Trait/habit Of Mine by FRANCISTOWN: 7:27pm On Apr 22
GuiltyGear:
I just don’t know why
How do I overcome this?

It is totally normal, but the fact that you are worried about it means you are not like that.
You really want to relate with people but you are probably shy or you suffer low self esteem.
Therefore , I'd advise you to join a club on campus. Start your social skills from there.

I hate social interaction too, and I hate talking to people. Generally I don't like people and I don't even want people to talk to me. When people greet me it's a bother and I hate any conversation longer than hello/hi. I don't keep friends and I hate being around anybody. And do you know what? I totally enjoy it that I can't get enough of it.
It's a very peaceful life, I have less bullshit to deal with.

You are bothered about it and you want to change because that's not who you are. The best thing you can do for yourself is to stay true to yourself.

Therefore it is not a bad trait. If you don't embrace yourself, don't expect others to embrace you.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Solve This Bad Trait/habit Of Mine by sulakishop(m): 8:08pm On Apr 22
Be yourself. You will get over it

(1) (Reply)

New Year Messsage / How Often Do U Lie In Ur Relationship? / Beauty Women From My Art Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.