Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Please, Who Dey Watch Kina? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Who Dey Watch Kina? (124 Views)

If You Go dey in side relationship This Tinubu Era Date Who Dey Work / Who Dey Enjoy Pass?? / S££ Th!s G@l F4k!ng H£r Boyfriend Like Tomorrow No Dey - Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Who Dey Watch Kina? by Pepperdemisback: 11:39pm On Apr 22
I have not being showing interest in it, I saw and watched it around the weekend and was very interested in it, only to discover they were the last episodes in that series. Dstv 158
The boy's burial service was very emotional.
Please can someone explain
1. What led to Kwame's death?
2. How did Bella cause his death?
3. What did Nana do to Bella and what's the relationship between the two of them?
Please, someone should explain to me, I have started watching series 4 today.
I have searched YouTube, all I saw were captions and short clips.

(1) (Reply)

Suggest A Good Phone / Special Valentine Pancake / Fashion Talk: Colours To Match In Your Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.