Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife (6247 Views)

Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson / The Official Vehicle Of A Son Of River State Governor - 1st SON (see Pix) / Governorship Election: Who Is Osun State Next Governor? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by Splendid235: 11:55pm On Apr 22
I just read a post here on nairaland where the wives of Ademola Adeleke are dragging about the first lady position,the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/8069696/titilola-adeleke-osun-first-lady

My take is that it is unfair for the governor to make the second wife his first lady when the first wife is still alive. For the benefit of doubt, Ngozi is the first wife,see confirmation link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7618361/breaking-news-meet-2-wives. This is what brings trouble in a home. Probably,the governor wants to please his people on the alter of tribalism.

I have continued to advocate a peaceful dissolution of this unholy marriage called NIGERIA,that is causing all of us pains. This union is not taking anybody anywhere. If our people can show tribalism in this type of scenario,why are we in one country?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by favor914: 12:13am On Apr 23
Splendid235:
I just read a post here on nairaland where the wives of Ademola Adeleke are dragging about the first lady position,the link below:

My take is that it is unfair for the governor to make the second wife his first lady when the first wife is still alive. For the benefit of doubt, Ngozi is the first wife,see confirmation link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7618361/breaking-news-meet-2-wives. This is what brings trouble in a home. Probably,the governor wants to please his people on the alter of tribalism.

I have continued to advocate a peaceful dissolution of this unholy marriage called NIGERIA,that is causing all of us pains. This union is not taking anybody anywhere. If our people can show tribalism in this type of scenario,why are we in one country?

Adelekes & igbo women.

24 Likes

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by pquaver(m): 12:34am On Apr 23
Splendid235:

I am igbo but stop asking for what u can't give.. If na for igboland governor marry 2 wives 1 igbo and another tribe and make the other tribe first lady wont all hell be let loose by our people? Hope, rochas, ararume who are born and bred full igbos where all antagonissed as haisa fulani or benin and you feel such people will endure another trine as first lady over igbo.. Nwanne zuru ike.. No dey make noise for wetin no concern you..

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by BitterTruth01: 12:37am On Apr 23
favor914:
Adelekes & igbo women.

They’re all half Igbo and speak Igbo fluently

His children are only 25% yoruba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by Christistruth00: 1:21am On Apr 23
Titi is the Senior wife
Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by Splendid235: 1:24am On Apr 23
Pquaver:

I don't know where you are from but I think you are very wrong with your position. What are you talking about? Is the position of a wife political? So the first son will lose his position because the mother is Igbo? People like you are the reason tribalism is dragging Nigeria into oblivion.

17 Likes

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by pquaver(m): 2:08am On Apr 23
Splendid235:
Pquaver:

I don't know where you are from but I think you are very wrong with your position. What are you talking about? Is the position of a wife political? So the first son will lose his position because the mother is Igbo? People like you are the reason tribalism is dragging Nigeria into oblivion.

Is English your problem how cant understand the fact that if an igbo man who is governor suffers that what then will non igbo go through when placed as first lady above igbo person in igboland... Stop feigning ignorance.. I said the truth and nothing but the truth... Zuru nu ike

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by DMerciful(m): 2:18am On Apr 23
You have no point. If an Igbo man marries two wives and the first is a Yoruba woman, she becomes the first lady provided she is educated enough to represent the office.

Tribalism cannot take us anywhere
pquaver:

I am igbo but stop asking for what u can give.. If na for igboland governor marry 2 wives 1 igbo and another tribe and make the other tribe first lady wont all hell be let loose by our people? Hope, rochas, ararume who are born and bred full igbos where all antagonissed as haisa fulani or benin and you feel such people will endure another trine as first lady over igbo.. Nwanne zuru ike.. No dey make noise for wetin no concern you..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by DMerciful(m): 2:20am On Apr 23
You did not say the truth, you only speculate. Was Rochas not made governor? He was insulted for woeful performance just same way Uzodinma is being insulted.
pquaver:

Is English your problem how cant understand the fact that if an igbo man who is governor suffers that what then will non igbo go through when placed as first lady above igbo person in igboland... Stop feigning ignorance.. I said the truth and nothing but the truth... Zuru nu ike

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by StOla: 2:23am On Apr 23
Whoever is the first wife should be the first lady, as long as she is educated and have the capacity for the public lifestyle demands.

I believe both his wives meet the criteria to play such public role.

But the OP only made a claim without any proof to back up the claim of who is the senior wife.

1 Like

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by Splendid235: 3:14am On Apr 23
StOla :

Check the post very well. I post a link to confirm that Ngozi is the first wife. The link also from nairaland. I don't post or make any avowal without proof. I know my onions. Kindly read back.

DMerciful

Pls teach me how to quote a person on nairaland. I am at a loss about it.

3 Likes

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by StOla: 3:25am On Apr 23
Splendid235:
StOla :

Check the post very well. I post a link to confirm that Ngozi is the first wife. The link also from nairaland. I don't post or make any avowal without proof. I know my onions. Kindly read back.

DMerciful

Well, the link you posted confirms your claim.

Then she ought to be the First Lady. She is the senior wife and even the mother of the older children.

1 Like

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by DMerciful(m): 3:34am On Apr 23
Just click quote and type before the bracket as shown
Splendid235:
StOla :

DMerciful

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by Mercury12(m): 4:00am On Apr 23
Idiots have gone mad again undecided

1 Like

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by naptu2: 4:06am On Apr 23
The author of the problem on this thread is Splendid235.

Why?

Because Splendid235 does not know the reason why Governor Ademola Adeleke decided that Mrs Titi Adeleke should receive Mrs Oluremi Tinubu, but he has rushed to authoritatively state that it is because of tribalism.

That is the problem.

Is Splendid235 in Governor Ademola Adeleke's mind? Can he provide conclusive proof and evidence that it's because of tribalism??

4 Likes

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by tiswell(m): 4:21am On Apr 23
pquaver:

Ademola,be proud of your tribe for once.

6 Likes

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by SoNature(m): 6:03am On Apr 23
pquaver:

I am igbo but stop asking for what u can give.. If na for igboland governor marry 2 wives 1 igbo and another tribe and make the other tribe first lady wont all hell be let loose by our people? Hope, rochas, ararume who are born and bred full igbos where all antagonissed as haisa fulani or benin and you feel such people will endure another trine as first lady over igbo.. Nwanne zuru ike.. No dey make noise for wetin no concern you..

Of the three, only Rochas, who built a lot of substandard projects in Imo State, was called Hausa man because he talks too much, speaks fluent Hausa and goes about building projects that collapsed in the twinkle of the eye.

Those people were called names because they are very incompetent. Hope Uzodinma is the most useless governor in Nigeria. After four years in office, he has no significant achievements to show and you expect people to praise him? Never!

So, aturu, stop misinforming the general public.

3 Likes

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by iyatrustee(f): 6:05am On Apr 23
Going through the link the OP posted, isn't it clear that the home based wife automatically becomes the 1st lady?

The first wife lives abroad, I'm sure the family has agreed/ or have their agreement in place already.

Let's desist from making everything about politics!!

3 Likes

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by Bulldozer90: 6:13am On Apr 23
What is your business with who the governor chooses as first lady? Was she forced to marry an a*onja.

If you like don't learn your lessons or teach your daughter in the right path.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by aguluobi: 7:43am On Apr 23
Rochas who made education from primary to university free is a failure. Note he won reelection convincingly but a Pandora bandit n bastard Peter Pandora Obi who increased Tuition by 300% n declared that education is not for the poor is the success for you.

Continue make foolishness wear you for throat like Zombie United.

DMerciful:
You did not say the truth, you only speculate. Was Rochas not made governor? He was insulted for woeful performance just same way Uzodinma is being insulted.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by DMerciful(m): 7:48am On Apr 23
If Rochas contest for president now, you'll not vote for him. Who is deceiving who?
aguluobi:
Rochas who made education from primary to university free is a failure. Note he won reelection convincingly but a Pandora bandit n bastard Peter Pandora Obi who increased Tuition by 300% n declared that education is not for the poor is the success for you.

Continue make foolishness wear you for throat like Zombie United.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by haffaze777(m): 8:18am On Apr 23
StOla:
Whoever is the first wife should be the first lady, as long as she is educated and have the capacity for the public lifestyle demands.

I believe both his wives meet the criteria to play such public role.

But the OP only made a claim without any proof to back up the claim of who is the senior wife.

I disagree with you,Only Yoruba,,south south and Northern woman should be made first Lady im any Yoruba state,we don't need another Betty akeredolu in Yoruba land,they Obi people can call me anything they like.

8 Likes

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by haffaze777(m): 8:23am On Apr 23
Bulldozer90:
What is your business with who the governor chooses as first lady? Was she forced to marry an a*onja.

If you like don't learn your lessons or teach your daughter in the right path.

God bless you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by haffaze777(m): 8:25am On Apr 23
DMerciful:
If Rochas contest for president now, you'll not vote for him. Who is deceiving who?

Must he vote for him? Are we not practising democracy again? ]

3 Likes

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:26am On Apr 23
BitterTruth01:

They’re all half Igbo and speak Igbo fluently

His children are only 25% yoruba
There is nothing like half

1 Like

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by PressMyButton: 8:32am On Apr 23
You guys have carried your victim mentality into marriage. What a shame!

5 Likes

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by OnionBandit(f): 8:49am On Apr 23
Splendid235:

hypocrite!

Show us where Hausa or Yoruba is allowed to be first lady in any of your states. You dey behead people, but you no fit stand the sight of machete in another man's hand

7 Likes

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by paramakina202: 9:03am On Apr 23
OnionBandit:
hypocrite!

Show us where Hausa or Yoruba is allowed to be first lady in any of your states. You dey behead people, but you no fit stand the sight of machete in another man's hand

Adeleke is free to choose who becomes first Lady but may I remind you that governor of then Eastern region his wife was a Yoruba no body stopped her from playing her role as first lady. In Igboland once you are Married into a family you automatically become part of them even if you oyibo.

1 Like

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by 1000Capacity: 9:05am On Apr 23
paramakina202:

Adeleke is free to choose who becomes first Lady but may I remind you that governor of then Eastern region his wife was a Yoruba no body stopped her from playing her role as first lady. In Igboland once you are Married into a family you automatically become part of them even if you oyibo.

Why was Bianca Ojukwu told to go back to her state to contest. Bianca was rejected from contesting for a political post in Anambra because she's not from there, they told her to go back to her state

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by paramakina202: 9:19am On Apr 23
1000Capacity:

Why was Bianca Ojukwu told to go back to her state to contest. Bianca was rejected from contesting for a political post in Anambra because she's not from there, they told her to go back to her state

That it happened to Bianca doesn't mean it acceptable in Igboland.
If NOI want to contest any election in Abia state she will win. She rep Abia in GEJ cabinet as minister of finance. No body told her to go to Delta and become their minister.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Member Of Boko Haram Arrested, Bomb Factory Found Print / Pictures Of Fence Where Charles Okah Escaped Prison From In Kuje Prison / Why I Want President Buhari Dead- Femi Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.